Options

How Many Times Will Mikey's Fall Be Mentioned This Week?

Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
Forum Member
✭✭
No disrespect to Mikey , but last week we were reminded every 2 minutes that he took a nasty fall, was having physio and we would be updated throughout the show! Surely once later on would have been enough. Plus they kept showing the clip. I'm surprised DR Hilary wasn't interviewed over the possible injuries Mikey could have sustained?! Tonight we might have :" Mikey is currently in the toilet, updates on when he'll be back".

I think it'll be mentioned 3 times. :D

Comments

• Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    Including introducing him, Pip talking about last weeks show, the VT showing last weeks show, Mikey's VT of how the week has progressed, Pip talking to Mikey after his skate this week, Holly/ Judges talking about this week/ last week.

I'm gonna say at least over 10 times
  • Options
    rebecca87rebecca87 Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3 is conservative. First, Philip will mention it in his introduction- "Next up, after his fall last week, can Mikey recover?". Then, voice over man will talk about it over footage of the fall with the drama!music playing. Then Mikey and Mel might go with the tried and tested "last week was tough" and "now I've got to get over that and focus on this week". Then drunk commentator man will mention it in his recap, possibly more than once. Then Philip will mention it again before going over to Chris and Jayne who will say how great it was he was able to recover from it, then Holly and at least two judges will talk about it.

I'm going with 9.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right from the beginning, Mikey will be mentioned. Again a very positive VT for him