FastForward

nathanpaynenathanpayne Posts: 234
Forum Member
I just watched fastforward and thought it was really good, I really liked all the CGI effects that were added to the show.

It reminded me of lost a little, even though they are totally different...???

I have been looking for a fan forum but just couldn't find one, so I quickly set one up, so if anyone wants to sign up to keep upto date with the show then please do ;)

FlashForward Forum

Comments

• Color of NightColor of Night Posts: 2,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed but disappointed that channel 5 didn't put a double show on, it was over far too quickly for a first showing.
  • sugapunksugapunk Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There wasn't a programme called FastForward on last night. And there's already multiple threads about FlashForward.
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    sugapunk wrote: »
    There wasn't a programme called FastForward on last night. And there's already multiple threads about FlashForward.

All true. Still, makes you sound like a right dick :D
  • BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,672
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed but disappointed that channel 5 didn't put a double show on, it was over far too quickly for a first showing.
    Not possible. The second episode doesn't air in the US until Thursday!
  • nathanpaynenathanpayne Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    HAHA I must have miss typed. it was very early when I made the thread lol...

I think the show was very good! It was over fast though.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved it, but have two reservations; will it become too convoluted like Lost and Heroes and will Sky One nick it so I don't get to see season 2?

But again, did enjoy it and will watch the next episode next week.

Glad I'm also the only one who, despite the heavy advertising, can't quite remember what the programme is actually called!! Flashpoint, Flashforward, Fastforward, I'm sure it's one of those three!!
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Finally something decent to watch on a Monday night... apologies to fans of Blue Murder and Waking The Dead. ;)
    Forum Member
    I am sure Sky One will no doubt pick this up if it really takes off... But I am not too bothered as it wont affect me :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I flash-forwarded 6 months and found out that the show became exceedingly convoluted by which time it was picked-up by the Murdoch empire, never to be seen again in the free(view) world.
    Forum Member
    So what do we think of flash forward since its nearly at its "Flash Forward Date"?
  • Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    So what do we think of flash forward since its nearly at its "Flash Forward Date"?

I gave up on it three episodes in.
  • TPLTPL Posts: 2,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    garcia wrote: »
    I flash-forwarded 6 months and found out that the show became exceedingly convoluted by which time it was picked-up by the Murdoch empire, never to be seen again in the free(view) world.

I don't think Sky's going to touch this one, even if the opportunity arose at this moment in time.