Who is your most hated housemate ever?

Comments

• SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Mel! Don't know why there was so much hatred for her.

I loathed her at the time and spent a fortune voting her out - but now she seems like a saint compared to the calibre of housemates we have seen in subsequent BBs.:)
  • Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    Dennis

Alexandra

Lesley BB6

Dale

Sylvia

Jennifer

Maxwell

Saskia

Genuinely horrible people.

I say I hate Nikki or Grace for example but for their many faults they're fundamentally decent people.

This lot on the other hand are just awful people
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    JENNIFER (BB9), Grace (BB7)

Noirin, Bea, Karly, Kris (BB10)... last year was a particularly stressful year for me!:rolleyes:

I guess I didn't like Charley (BB8) or Alexandra (BB9) but they were both particularly hated within the house as it was... it was the ones that were admired by their fellow housemates (but were really horrible) that really riled me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charley, Carole and Caoimhe...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Without a doubt Dave.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't call it between Jade Goody and Channelle Hayes - both equally as repulsive.
  • dancing ledgedancing ledge Posts: 13,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to go to CBB:

Jade and her mother
    Pete Burns
    Jackie Stallone

I think from main BB, it would be Kitten.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe 3 people actually mentioned Sam BB6. She was one of the very few nicer people in that series. The only thing she did wrong was be beautiful and flirt with Anthony who was the heart throb for some of the teeny fans, and he was single anyway.

Also surprised no mentions of someone like Keeva who was quite bitter and snobby. Isolated herself into a small group, shamelessly used a showmance to get airtime and then proposed to her boyfriend, and yet accused others who were just having fun of being 'attention seeking'. I guess the conflict with Josie rescued her for some people, don't know why though it's not like she had sympathy for anyone but herself. I dislike both Josie and Keeva. Keeva was something like the Karly of this year and she kept in the house too long.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    I can't believe 3 people actually mentioned Sam BB6. She was one of the very few nicer people in that series. The only thing she did wrong was be beautiful and flirt with Anthony who was the heart throb for some of the teeny fans, and he was single anyway.

Also surprised no mentions of someone like Keeva who was quite bitter and snobby. Isolated herself into a small group, shamelessly used a showmance to get airtime and then proposed to her boyfriend, and yet accused others who were just having fun of being 'attention seeking'. I guess the conflict with Josie rescued her for some people, don't know why though it's not like she had sympathy for anyone but herself. I dislike both Josie and Keeva. Keeva was something like the Karly of this year and she kept in the house too long.

Keeva is my most hated housemate from BB11. Fake and annoying.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    starry wrote: »

I don't think Sam had a bad bone in her body and yes she was beautiful, Keeva on the other hand.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Greedy Mo, he was absolutely repulsive!
  • Polly111Polly111 Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Josie and Brian Belo. Though quite honestly there are so many to choose from !
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,105
    Forum Member
    I can't stand the ones that seem to actively cause another housemate to have an unpleasant time in the house, whether it be intimidating behaviour, awful treatment, or simply constant bitching about them.
  • JustBetterJustBetter Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa from last year. The worst thing was having to put up with her for nearly the whole series. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Science, couldn't stand that bloke, always looking to upset people, and start arguments. He was an absolute idiot.
  • xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    I also hated Greedy Mo, i dont know why he was liked so much for being a slob
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    So many to choose from.

But if I have to narrow it down to one in particular I'll say Jennifer from BB9:mad: All that fuss over a drawing!:mad:
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having just watched tonight's BBLB, I'm going to have to add Kathraya. What a ridiculous woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god....BELINDA BELINDA BELINDA!!!!
  • shortyknickersshortyknickers Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) Adele, BB3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    Between Marco and Emma both from BB5! Though it was the best series of all, they are two of the worst housemates ever! :mad:

Though I just saw Katreya on BBLB and remembered how much I couldn't stand her... then I saw Maxwell mentioned above and he had a face, and a personality, I just wanted to slap!! So it's a difficult one! :confused:
  • PeteJBPeteJB Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lesley (BB6) - her treatment of Sam was disgusting!
    Lisa (BB10)
    Jason (BB5)
    Alexandra (BB9)
    Dennis (BB9)
    Dave (BB11)
    Forum Member
    Alexandra. Nasty piece of work.

Oh she's definitely the most loathesome HM in a very real way... I was thinking the kind of pantomime hate, but nobody can deny Alexandra was a vile, disgusting person!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rex, Darnell, Mo from BB9.

And Mario from this series :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Forum Member
    Eeeuuwww, just seeing Alison Hammond on BBLB, fat table-jumping waste of space... can't stand her either!!! Arrghhh!!