Options

The Viral Video Experiment

CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
Forum Member
✭✭
It's a very silly task, and one not to be taken lightly. If you have seen me post this video about recently, it's because we're gauging a possible snowball effect which we want to keep on rolling.

It doesn't help that YouTube is currently broken when it comes to statistics, however, I would still call upon fellow Who fans to rally together and push is video to the similar bur very unlikely heights of it's Game of Thrones counterparts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlVZ0Z5REcY

It's just for fun, but we would still very much appreciate it if you could click the link, hit like, then share the link through your usual outlets. Let us see how far it gets!

Thanks guys, you're wonderful! I shall now leave you alone on the matter :D

ETA: I do not and cannot monetise my channel / videos and do not intend to start trying any time soon - so I gain very little from your viewing.

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a brief update, although YouTube is still having trouble, it's on course for 100+ views day-by-day. The graph has spiked in the past 24 hours after a week of mulling about down below. While it's a very, very, very, very small step - there is an effect being had since this began.
  • Options
    CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not that your video isn't good, but you realise if you really want something to go viral you always stand a much better chance by showing a dog licking itself or something, right? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not that your video isn't good, but you realise if you really want something to go viral you always stand a much better chance by showing a dog licking itself or something, right? :D

Oh most definitely, but that wouldn't be much of a challenge, would it? :p
  • Options
    CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »
    Oh most definitely, but that wouldn't be much of a challenge, would it? :p

Not for the dog, certainly. :D