Options

Flavia

pearljpearlj Posts: 1,934
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Good morning. Can anyone help me out here, been racking my poor brain trying to remember this; I know Flavia's love partner is Jimi Mistry who was on the show, but didn't she also go out with someone from EE when she partnered them on strictly?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pearlj wrote: »
    Good morning. Can anyone help me out here, been racking my poor brain trying to remember this; I know Flavia's love partner is Jimi Mistry who was on the show, but didn't she also go out with someone from EE when she partnered them on strictly?

Yeah, Matt Di Angelo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Gosh, I don't know! I certainly never heard any rumours to that effect. Maybe if you Googled "Flavia Eastenders" or something?

[This post is a wind-up, right?]
  • Options
    SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gosh, I don't know! I certainly never heard any rumours to that effect. Maybe if you Googled "Flavia Eastenders" or something? :confused:

[This post is a wind-up, right?]

Exactly, google would have solved the 'mystery' or 'brain freeze'. What IS the point of this thread again?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly, google would have solved the 'mystery' or 'brain freeze'. What IS the point of this thread again?

Oh I am so sorry, did not know that there where rules to adhere to, like looking up google first, if that were the case what would be "the point" of DS. Surley if there were no point to my thread you should not have posted or commented on it.

Thank you Becky 245 for posting an answer to my thread. Just goes to show it was not pointless.
  • Options
    SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I am so sorry, did not know that there where rules to adhere to, like looking up google first, if that were the case what would be "the point" of DS. Surley if there were no point to my thread you should not have posted or commented on it.

Not trying to police any thread. But really, googling would have solved your problem. But hey, you got the answer now. Apologies if my post sounded too flippant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not trying to police any thread. But really, googling would have solved your problem. But hey, you got the answer now. Apologies if my post sounded too flippant.

Thank you, apology accepted.:)