Couch Trip - Viewers Discussion

Comments

• WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    puppylove7 wrote: »
    JJ doesn't follow me everywhere. I've stopped talking to Marc now so would like to move on please.

You like to do this don't you? Make people feel like shit, get them upset and then say "I'd like to move on" etc! You're such a spiteful person! Just stop Eliza! YOU have caused this! NOT Marc! You sat at a computer all day speaking to him for literally 24 hours! He thinks he has found someone who is a good friend! Then you tear him down and make it out he is a stalker! It's YOUR fault! Not his! He's done nothing wrong!
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But....JJ does the same! Her and JJ have acted a lot closer than her and Marc!

It's ridiculous that everyone is treating Marc like shit! He comes on to a site and sees how Eliza treats JJ and how JJ treats Eliza and he comes on and does the same thing, yet gets ridiculed for it because Eliza accusing him of following her, and creeping her out! It's a forum for god sake! If Marc wants to go to another thread and reply to one of Eliza's comments - he can! But Eliza starts to make herself into a victim of a stalker or something! Pathetic!

I'm saying it to the both of them, not just Marc. They both need to stop as it's becoming irritating and creepy (I'll be honest sometimes Eliza that your's and JJ's talks cango a bit far) but both of you need to stop with this playing the victim. If you want to keep talking then fine (do it through PM). If not, just stop replying to comments etc. It's irritating for all of us and it's weird so I do agree with you Martyn but it's all a bit strange.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marc, just stop it! It's over! Leave it here and stop.

He has tried! But Eliza kept making it out he followed her!

Sick of eeryone treating Eliza like a princess! This Is her fault!
  • comdydave2wincomdydave2win Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You like to do this don't you? Make people feel like shit, get them upset and then say "I'd like to move on" etc! You're such a spiteful person! Just stop Eliza! YOU have caused this! NOT Marc! You sat at a computer all day speaking to him for literally 24 hours! He thinks he has found someone who is a good friend! Then you tear him down and make it out he is a stalker! It's YOUR fault! Not his! He's done nothing wrong!

this^

i may not leve now people people like you whyhelloworld
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

thank you sir
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not treating her like a princess. They're both as bad as each other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not treating her like a princess. They're both as bad as each other.

cool i act like a silly little boy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ElectricBoy171 and WhyHelloWorld for the coach trip win
  • justjjustj Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    Is there anyone here that actually want to talk about couch trip ?
  • puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    justj wrote: »
    Is there anyone here that actually want to talk about couch trip ?

Yes please.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eliza, I do have to say though that I don't think Marc is stalking you. I don't know him but I've seen him as a regular poster on TIBB and he seems fine from that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eliza, I do have to say though that I don't think Marc is stalking you. I don't know him but I've seen him as a regular poster on TIBB and he seems fine from that.

thank you
    who are you on tibb
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thank you
    who are you on tibb

I don't have an account but I ocassionaly view the threads.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes please.

Makes a change.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't have an account but I ocassionaly view the threads.

oh cool
    and thank you for the nice words
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm sorry for calling him a stalker but he did make me feel uncomfortable and I told people about that. I'm sorry Marc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh cool
    and thank you for the nice words

No probs and sorry if you thought I was blaming you because I wasn't. It just gets a bit annoying having to stroll through pages of the thread that have nothing to do with the show. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry for calling him a stalker but he did make me feel uncomfortable and I told people about that. I'm sorry Marc.

i am sorry puppylove for making you feel wired

we cool now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i am sorry puppylove for making you feel wired

we cool now

Thanks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No probs and sorry if you thought I was blaming you because I wasn't. It just gets a bit annoying having to stroll through pages of the thread that have nothing to do with the show. :)

i cool now
    gl on the couch
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks.

:)
    good to here
    and now i don't want to leave now
    oh shoot the infaction i getting oh dear
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i be back
    just need to do some damage controll:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You couldn't have just said sorry without a "but" could you? That's something you never seem to do.

Sorry Eliza....but its the truth. -__-
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You couldn't have just said sorry without a "but" could you? That's something you never seem to do.

Sorry Eliza....but its the truth. -__-

Fine. I'm sorry Marc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Before everyone comes here and makes fun of Marc's spelling, and listens to Eliza shite about how he is a stalker, can we just all take a minute to think, there might be more to this than meets the eye? Look at the spelling - ok, it could just be bad spelling - but it could be something more than that. So just stop making fun of him, calling him a stalker, and making him feel like absolute shit for something he doesn't realise could of offended. It's not fair.
This discussion has been closed.