Vorderman breaks nose after falling down stairs in heels

13»

Comments

• pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many stairs did she fall on?

Two from the top, 3 from the middle and one from the bottom?
  • Striker22Striker22 Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    But you were doing the hoovering. Some people are never happy. She should have been happy you were pulling your weight with the housework. :D

Thankyou, who'd be a housewife eh?:rolleyes:
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im convinced she is at it, its a nose job in my opinion and she is using the falling down the stairs as an excuse
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im convinced she is at it, its a nose job in my opinion and she is using the falling down the stairs as an excuse

I doubt she'd go so far in life and suddenly decide on a nose job. She has tweeted pics without the bandages and no operational scars to be seen.So your conviction is pretty worthless.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    egghead1 wrote: »
    I doubt she'd go so far in life and suddenly decide on a nose job. She has tweeted pics without the bandages and no operational scars to be seen.So your conviction is pretty worthless.

Agreed.

What about the bandaged eyelid as well? That was no nosejob in my opinion.

Victoria Beckham, better heed this as a warning when you go out in your high heels once again! ;):D
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG, the poor woman had an accident. It happens. She might have had 'work' done in the past but it doesn't mean she is immune from falling down some stairs.

@Paddy C- someone had to do it :D!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prince wrote a song once called 'Kiss', one line in the song is :

"Act your age, not your shoe size" . . .

Enough said, Carol !
  • jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melodybear wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly!!!!:D

As soon as I read the heading I thought exactly the same - a excuse for a bit more cosmetic without anyone knowing.:D