Options

I think Hazel's going to have some trouble when she leaves

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
Forum Member
✭✭✭
There's a lot of hate for her right now, I don't think it's justified but I can't deny it's there. Housemates do suffer some sort of abuse at the hands of unruly fans, Grace got attacked, I've heard some ex housemates have tried to kill themselves... I hope Big Brother know what they're doing, I wouldn't wish abuse on any housemate. I'll slag them off if I don't like them but that's the furthest I think anyone should go. Some people will take it further and I'm concerned for her safety when she gets out the house

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll be fine.
  • Options
    bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going by the hundreds of vile comments I've read against her on here alone, it wouldn't surprise me if one nutter got carried away.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    CatLuna wrote: »
    She'll be fine.

who are you kidding? She's gonna get boooooed!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who are you kidding? She's gonna get boooooed!

Oh course she'll get booed but so has every housemate that has left so far.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    CatLuna wrote: »
    Oh course she'll get booed but so has every housemate that has left so far.

The loudest boo though! :p
  • Options
    PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    She handled herself after her ex boyfriend committed suicide , he was also coloured, a boxer and loved her. As she said to Charlie doing a hand gesture as a pair os sissors " I have no problem cutting the men out of my life"

She was also involved with a Muster Rugby player he also cut him out of her life with clincial presision.

1/2 hour later after the sissors geature to Charlie, Daley attacks her.......hes cut out of BB, her and his life is finished, he will always be associated as a woman beater and abuser.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She will if Daley's been at the tequila :o
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She handled herself after her ex boyfriend committed suicide , he was also coloured, a boxer and loved her. As she said to Charlie doing a hand gesture as a pair os sissors " I have no problem cutting the men out of my life"

She was also involved with a Muster Rugby player he also cut him out of her life with clincial presision.

1/2 hour later after the sissors geature to Charlie, Daley attacks her.......hes cut out of BB, her and his life is finished, he will always be associated as a woman beater and abuser.

Not had much luck with her men then
  • Options
    PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Not had much luck with her men then

Indeed , she is dangerous and evil , most beautiful , smart women are, and are masters of manipulation and deceit.
  • Options
    TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    Indeed , she is dangerous and evil , most beautiful , smart women are, and are masters of manipulation and deceit.

Dangerous?, evil?, Masters of manipulation:D
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is only one thing that matters in the business that is SHOW and thats being talked about... good, bad ... it does not matter. The only disaster is being ignored !! Hazel has a profile now that will see her as very desirable magazine fodder...... ENDLESS columns with her version of events etc...... she will play the game..... turn it around and do very well out of this !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People always say that if there's been controversy and it never comes to anything does it? If it wasn't for her pitiful showmance she'd be a forgettable housemate. She'll strip for a few mags and then in a few months everybody will have forgotten all about her.
  • Options
    SunnysSunnys Posts: 1,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll be fine.. The show isn't big anymore.. It can't ruin lives.
  • Options
    scarpa1scarpa1 Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a lot of hate for her right now, I don't think it's justified but I can't deny it's there. Housemates do suffer some sort of abuse at the hands of unruly fans, Grace got attacked, I've heard some ex housemates have tried to kill themselves... I hope Big Brother know what they're doing, I wouldn't wish abuse on any housemate. I'll slag them off if I don't like them but that's the furthest I think anyone should go. Some people will take it further and I'm concerned for her safety when she gets out the house

Most of the hate is probably coming from jealous young girls who wont pose a threat to Hazel.

She will be fine, shes had to deal with tougher things before.
  • Options
    WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given what's happened over the last 48 hours and her supposed guilt at being responsible I'm amazed she hasn't decided to walk - it's the only dignified exit available to her now.

How can she just carry on in there pouting her way through a trivial gameshow as if nothing has happened ? Walk out, get advise from her pr team on how to spin it, do her sob interview, then get on track with her main aim of going on BB... a career of getting her tits out for the lads and mags and being papped stumbling out of clubs on the arms of a procession of willing z-list bad boys, occassionally rucking with them in the street if there's not enough interest.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I didnt know that. Maybe he heard her and thats why he wanted to go to bed and she wouldnt let him.,He was in to her but she wasnt and had said it was because she was bored. Still say she is a cold hearted bitch. Hope she up next week.
  • Options
    tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will be fine. Daley has let himself down after that interview and selling his stories to the newspaper. Sad evil man
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scarpa1 wrote: »
    Most of the hate is probably coming from jealous young girls who wont pose a threat to Hazel.

She will be fine, shes had to deal with tougher things before.

I just love this sweeping statement that comes out every single year. I'm not jealous and certainly not young.
    Cant stand her evil manipulation.
  • Options
    wendy13wendy13 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    theres a reason why she feels guilty .. because she is ... of abuse and sexual harassment
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wendy13 wrote: »
    theres a reason why she feels guilty .. because she is ... of abuse and sexual harassment
    Wow .. you're on roll tonight :eek:
  • Options
    kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dangerous?, evil?, Masters of manipulation:D

lol Yes Some people really need to get a grip and have a word with themselves
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tobi wrote: »
    She will be fine. Daley has let himself down after that interview and selling his stories to the newspaper. Sad evil man

Hes sad Yes! but she is evil. Bad news for any man. Daley was putty in her hands. Have you forgotten last weeks eviction night and the reaction there.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Her ex b/f 's death was nothing to do with her, he had his own problems. The rugby player dumped her and Daley got himself ejected and seems to be already back with his ex.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    Hes sad Yes! but she is evil. Bad news for any man. Daley was putty in her hands. Have you forgotten last weeks eviction night and the reaction there.

Murderers, nazi war criminals and paedophiles are evil not BB Hm's .Daley putty, yea right the guy is a serial cheat..

Lee Ann Ruth Sayster

9:32 AM on 15/6/2013

Daley's hilarious. he has 3 kids from 2 different women. He's aggressive antics sent the mother of his 3rd kid to a woman's shelter for 2 weeks. He's profile says he's loyal to his girlfriend of 8 months, funny, cayse he's been sleeping with the mother of his second kid begging her to stay in London, she lived in his apartment until 3 days ago when she went home to South Africa for a break.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/d...#ixzz2ZFerLrf2
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluefb wrote: »
    Going by the hundreds of vile comments I've read against her on here alone, it wouldn't surprise me if one nutter got carried away.
    We get this all the time though. Wolfy was supposed to be getting death threats last week, and yet she appears not to be dead. Almost no one cares much about what has happened on Big Brother. A week or 10 days from now, this will seem as old as Jemima's row with Jackie.
    Nutter alert.
    wendy13 wrote: »
    Did she refuse to take a thorn out of your paw in a previous life?
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Her ex b/f 's death was nothing to do with her, he had his own problems. The rugby player dumped her and Daley got himself ejected and seems to be already back with his ex.

I fear that you seem to be addressing your reasonable comments to a hound. Perhaps a scoop full of Winalot might have more success.