Come on Germany!

Little MonsterLittle Monster Posts: 184
Forum Member
Embarrass crappy England again and show them up for the overrated bunch of arrogant players they are.

Its a joy to watch Germany and how they play - proper football properly coached with proper ideas.

4-1 again to Germany imo :D

Comments

• alanrollinsalanrollins Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    England - both crappy and overrated.
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    England - both crappy and overrated.

I noticed that oxymoron as well. :)
  • CoenCoen Posts: 5,711
    Forum Member
    It's only a friendly!
  • Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How predictable and dull.
  • O'NeillO'Neill Posts: 8,721
    Forum Member
    Ich bin ein Berliner:D
    Forum Member
    I am looking forward to seeing the Bender Brothers in action though tbf.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    awww bless.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael Ballack, like most Germans, is at least bilingual and probably multilingual, while also polite and dignified. Not for him starting every sentence with "Yeah! The lads..."

When we properly educate our lumpen footballers, then we will have a chance of competing. Being ignorant thickos is part and parcel of why English/British players are miles behind other nations.
  • Little MonsterLittle Monster Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Coen wrote: »
    I am looking forward to seeing the Bender Brothers in action though tbf.

Are they both starting??

Who do you rate the higher, they obv play the same role but I think Sven gets more plaudits because of Dortmund being bigger than Leverkusen.

I am a big Dortmund fan btw
  • snukrsnukr Posts: 19,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pathetic, English people supporting the opposition, go back to supporting your club teams.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snukr wrote: »
    Pathetic, English people supporting the opposition, go back to supporting your club teams.

I'm not supporting the opposition, but where is the England v Germany thread?
  • Thomas007Thomas007 Posts: 14,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now you've started the thread, England will win.

I fancy England strongly, they always win these 'important friendlies, beat Brazil, beat Spain, beat Argentina in 2005 etc. Then they're out no latter than the quarters when the real tournament comes.
  • O'NeillO'Neill Posts: 8,721
    Forum Member
    Thomas007 wrote: »

I fancy England strongly, they always win these 'important friendlies, beat Brazil, beat Spain, beat Argentina in 2005 etc. Then they're out no latter than the quarters when the real tournament comes.

Agreed, England raise their game against strong opposition in friendlies, plus Germany aren't at full strength.
  • Thomas007Thomas007 Posts: 14,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being ignorant thickos is part and parcel of why English/British players are miles behind other nations.

In strong contrast to the England Rugby players who when playing abroad, engage in the local culture, speak the local language to a high degree etc.
  • Little MonsterLittle Monster Posts: 184
    Forum Member

That will be Borrusia Dortmund then!
  • snukrsnukr Posts: 19,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe so, but you did praise the Germans and attack the English, that's no way to support your country.
    Forum Member
    Are they both starting??

Who do you rate the higher, they obv play the same role but I think Sven gets more plaudits because of Dortmund being bigger than Leverkusen.

I am a big Dortmund fan btw

They are both starting, but I don't really know much about either of them. :D

I'm not supporting the opposition either, but this is now the England v Germany thread!
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not supporting the opposition either, but this is now the England v Germany thread!

You could always talk about the game in the England supporters thread.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Booing anthem. Come on, grow up. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thomas007 wrote: »

This is what I said on the Daily Telegraph and Guardian websites the other day - at great, and I'm afraid tedious - length. We will most likely play well tonight and get a decent result, but come the summer it will be "the heat", "tiredness from a long season" and other excuses for going out early.

I really hope England give us a reason to be optimistic tonight, but we will still be biting our nails come the first stage next summer, no matter who we play.
  • celesticelesti Posts: 25,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Germany win the football over these arrogant overpaid stupid preeeeeema doners!!!!!

Hey, nothing strikes a blow for intelligence like moronic sweeping statements and generalisations does it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe so, but you did praise the Germans and attack the English, that's no way to support your country.

If I was at the match, I'd be cheering. I reserve the right, though, to criticise on a small thread in a seldom viewed subsection of a forum.
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    You could always talk about the game in the England supporters thread.

I find it more interesting when a discussion on a game isn't restricted to people who class themselves a supporter of just one of the teams tbh.

Anyway, big game for Lallana this one I reckon!
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am hoping Germany beat England , I was born in Germany and lived in Dortmund for awhile whom I also support at club level ,

England play rubbish football both at club and international level .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it more interesting when a discussion on a game isn't restricted to people who class themselves a supporter of just one of the teams tbh.

Anyway, big game for Lallana this one I reckon!

And Hart.

City fan of 40 years, here.