Revolution (UK PACE) - Fridays 9pm Sky1 HD

Comments

• StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    miffy_1306 wrote: »
    I am loving season 2 after not really being able to get into season 1.

Is anyone else really seeing chemistry between Charlie and Bas? Or is it just me?!

You should see the US pace thread now you've caught up - certain posters there are practically begging for dirty hate sex beween New Dirty Slutty Charlie and Bass:D

Yesh, I'm one of them posters:blush::D
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ssdd wrote: »
    Tonight's episode really had me hooked. The AI kid, cynhia :o
    Although the AI kid seems to have gone away. Which I think had to happen else Aaron would have been too powerful to write for. Even now, the writers can use the AI/nano to solve any problem.
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Good episode but it didn't leave me on the edge of my seat like The Walking dead did. Wondering where they will take the series now, and what the hell is going on with Julia looks like she had a character evaluation after the 1st series :)

anyways much much better than series 1
  • BatchBatch Posts: 3,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like this silly nonsense of a program.

Off air now until March....Maaarch. Damn you. I see the US have an episode or two in January, so is there another break after that? Perhaps that's why Sky are holding back, so they get a contiguous run on the rest of the season.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Good episode but it didn't leave me on the edge of my seat like The Walking dead did. Wondering where they will take the series now, and what the hell is going on with Julia looks like she had a character evaluation after the 1st series :)

anyways much much better than series 1
    But still as mad - but with more of a purpose.....I think.

Did like Charlies tracking skills last night.;-)
    Aaron's little friend.:cool:

And the Wife turning UP!:o

Rachel still gets on my nerves - and the 6 years before, was awful.
  • miffy_1306miffy_1306 Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should see the US pace thread now you've caught up - certain posters there are practically begging for dirty hate sex beween New Dirty Slutty Charlie and Bass:D

Yesh, I'm one of them posters:blush::D
    haha great I will do that, thanks :) I am more interested in those 2 than any other storyline!
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Enjoyed season 1 and season 2 is getting better.

Revolution season 2 returns on March 2nd 2014

Wish they didn't kill off Maggie from season 1 she was great and there was more they could've used her in the story's. What's sad id she'll never find and see her kids again and sad her kids don't know she is dead.

It's
    great Neville's wife is back and she didn't die now she can be used more in s2 then she was in s1

Since Aaron can bring himself back from the grave and heal others it be great if they can bring Maggie back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure that Tom's wife will turn out not to be as pleased to see him as she makes out. She'll be trying to kill him before too long I reckon, but she'll try to save her son.
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Stansfield wrote: »
    But still as mad - but with more of a purpose.....I think.

Did like Charlies tracking skills last night.;-)
    Aaron's little friend.:cool:

And the Wife turning UP!:o

Rachel still gets on my nerves - and the 6 years before, was awful.

Oh agreed, that hair!!!

The wife seemed much more evil than I remember :)
  • Nessun DormaNessun Dorma Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lordOfTime wrote: »
    There's a midseason finalie? :(
    Covert Affairs and The Walking Dead both had mid season finales.

It is normally when the season is split in 2, especially with a long break of a month or more.
    Oh well, I'll live with it, especially with Christmas coming up. We've done well though anyway with 2 seasons within a year. :p
    lea27 wrote: »
    Is this stopping for Xmas break?
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Revolution season 2 will be taking a break, there's one more epsiode to come, epsiode 9 on 15 December Sunday sky 1 10:00 PM

The "second half" of this series will not be back until March next year. I don't see why they refer to it as one series, why can't they just call it series three and four? In the UK we see drama serials with nine, ten or more episodes in each series.
  • BigFoot87BigFoot87 Posts: 9,293
    Forum Member
    Much improved from Season 1.

And, the writers are doing a great job of supplying Monroe with 'lines of the night' recently - Sunday's episode had these gems:

"I'm Batman."
    "Let's go, Stay-Puff!"

:D
  • Roscoe BarnesRoscoe Barnes Posts: 6,360
    Forum Member
    Not sure how I'm feeling about Revolution at the moment. When it returned it seemed to have taken a totally new direction which I was really enjoying. However, now after the first 9 episodes of season 2, I'm starting to find every episode the same.

And what's with the massive break? Sunday 2nd March at 9pm. Is it returning earlier in The States? Also by returning Sunday at 9pm it seems to be taking the Hawaii Five-O slot which it's had for the last 3 years.
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    The "second half" of this series will not be back until March next year. I don't see why they refer to it as one series, why can't they just call it series three and four? In the UK we see drama serials with nine, ten or more episodes in each series.

The break is only till Jan 8 in the US.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it'd be hard to bring Maggie back now... She'd be a walking rotten corpse.

I didn't even realize it was a mid-season finale episode.

I've said Aaron is boring and not that great but he was pretty good in that episode. But still proper stupid. Burnt everyone to death & didn't even realize that he could have gotten his wife revived.

I knew she was going to die.

Wonder where 'Granpa' is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sallyforth wrote: »
    The break is only till Jan 8 in the US.

From what I understand, they will only be showing a couple of episodes and then breaking again until end of February/beginning of March. A bit pointless if you ask me and will serve only to fragment the ratings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vintage06 wrote: »
    I think it'd be hard to bring Maggie back now... She'd be a walking rotten corpse.

I didn't even realize it was a mid-season finale episode.

I've said Aaron is boring and not that great but he was pretty good in that episode. But still proper stupid. Burnt everyone to death & didn't even realize that he could have gotten his wife revived.

I knew she was going to die.

Wonder where 'Granpa' is.

I imagine he was consumed with rage and bent on immediate revenge. Quite understandable, given the circumstances. I shouldn't think he has entirley gotten hold of his God-like status yet.
  • SsddSsdd Posts: 1,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is the second half going to be all about getting to where the AI said? I wonder what is here.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be a change to find someone within the Patriots who genuinely believes in bringing back the old United States rather than being a complete and utter psycho

Justine Allenford was probably the closest to that although Mrs Neville's new husband might stand a chance if he survives for more than two or three episodes
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    ...anyone know the date this comes back to our screens, here in the UK?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    deans6571 wrote: »
    ...anyone know the date this comes back to our screens, here in the UK?!

According to Geektown it'll be back sometime in March
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saturday night at 10 what a horrible time slot
  • Roscoe BarnesRoscoe Barnes Posts: 6,360
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    kendoguk wrote: »
    Saturday night at 10 what a horrible time slot

I don't think they care about the show anymore.

Season 1 rated excellently in the Friday night slot - but ever since it returned in the Sunday 10pm slot it has started to bomb.

I think they've just ditched it there because it more than likely going to be axed after this season anyway.
  • lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they care about the show anymore.

Season 1 rated excellently in the Friday night slot - but ever since it returned in the Sunday 10pm slot it has started to bomb.

I think they've just ditched it there because it more than likely going to be axed after this season anyway.

That would be a shame if true. Hope we get some sort of resolution.
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    That would be a shame if true. Hope we get some sort of resolution.

I really hope it does not turn out like Flashback (think is was by NBC as well) which was axed at the end of Season 2 - without even finishing the story....!!!:(