cameron worst UK PM ever

123457»

Comments

• zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    He is not the worst for me as he has done one good policy in the form of gay marriage which was very surprising from a conservative prime minister. I do dislike his scapegoating of disabled people and the unemployed who are on benefits though. I really don't know who i want to win the next election out of the main three because they are all rubbish.
  • nathanbrazilnathanbrazil Posts: 8,863
    Forum Member
    wizzywick wrote: »
    All PM's are good and bad in equal measures.

Don't be ridiculous! Cameron is a typical over-privileged chinless wonder, spouting whatever his think tank wallahs tell him will play well with the plebs. But he's far, far from being the worst. Compared to the war crimes, destruction of UK infrastructure and decimation of communities achieved by Thatcher and Blair, he's a pussy-cat.
  • BKMBKM Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    Don't be ridiculous! Cameron is a typical over-privileged chinless wonder, spouting whatever his think tank wallahs tell him will play well with the plebs. But he's far, far from being the worst. Compared to the war crimes, destruction of UK infrastructure and decimation of communities achieved by Thatcher and Blair, he's a pussy-cat.
    For all his faults he is streets ahead of the opposition - Ed "ineffectual" Milliband!
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When it comes to being "over-privileged", there's not that much between all three party leaders. All of them are 40-something from a very comfortable and influential backgrounds, all Oxbridge educated, all got started as political advisers through family connections and each is married to a high-flying wife who earns more than they do. I can't remember a time when each of the three main parties had such a similar leader.
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrblank wrote: »
    eric pickles"we are a very wealthy country

Really? We are up to our arse in debt :mad:
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    zelda fan wrote: »
    He is not the worst for me as he has done one good policy in the form of gay marriage which was very surprising from a conservative prime minister. I do dislike his scapegoating of disabled people and the unemployed who are on benefits though. I really don't know who i want to win the next election out of the main three because they are all rubbish.

can you explain this to me.

scapegoating is obviously when you blame a party for something for which they are not responsible.

so when has the PM done this? when has Cameron said disabled people are to blame for xyz?
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    flagpole wrote: »
    can you explain this to me.

scapegoating is obviously when you blame a party for something for which they are not responsible.

so when has the PM done this? when has Cameron said disabled people are to blame for xyz?

It's not what he says but what he does that im talking about, the ATOS assessments and taking their money away based on these assessments which we have seen through many appeals are not very accurate. I noticed you only bolded the part i said about disabled people so do you agree about unemployed people? I feel the conservatives find the disabled an easy target after the unemployed because they can play on many peoples paranoia that many are conning the system and can really work. I would argue they are not responsible for this recession yet they are targeted by the government for some reason.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Applause...nailed it in a few sentences.