The Lucy Beale Storyline: DS Detective Thread *likely spoilers*

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was Cindy who took the pics of Lucy and Max but she has nothing to do with the death itself.
  • felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    But why would Lucy have dawdled out into the middle of the woods just to take some (what she thought was) coke?
  • jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was Peter
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cindy is the only one of the immediate family it could be IMO but I doubt it.
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    I think we can rule out Jane from what this article says as she says she's finished filming and not getting anymore scripts.
    http://t.co/bnVIIPaUAU

It also says it will be a reveal that will make people go "Oh that's so sad" so my money is on a Beale, but I don't think it's Ian!

It's a great storyline, I haven't watched Eastenders so intently for ages!
    That's only for a few months while she films Waterloo road. After that she will be back full time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    I think either Peter or Denise (I thought suicide but now, not so much)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    I think it's Denise or Whitney!
  • Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know people have mentioned suicide before, and with them saying "killer" then that rules that out, but perhaps Lucy got somebody to kill her as she was too scared to do it herself?

In things I have read (daily mail) they want us to think "oh thats so sad" when we find out, so perhaps she wanted to end her life but didn't have the courage to do it herself so got whoever supplied her drugs to do it for her? Probably a crazy idea but just a thought!
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did they say she didn't have her phone on her?
    Forum Member
    sw2963 wrote: »
    Yeah and her purse. I wonder if her Purse was taken simply to make it look like a mugging or because it contained something/ had fingerprints of someone it shouldn't . But it and/or the Phone and the staging of the mugging may not be the work of the actual killer.
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »

I think so, yes.

I'm not sure if the fact they played the messages on the night she died means that the phone was with her at the time (which means someone must have gone back to remove it) or whether it was just a bit of dramatic license and the phone wasn't actually on her. She didn't have her bag on her at the time, from what I can remember.
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    Just watched that bit back and he definitely said that her purse and phone weren't with her, I'm sure her bag was shown last night though so they must have took them out, either to just make it look at like a mugging, or there was something incriminating in/on them. Maybe both.

I found it interesting that they had her fingerprints on file, backing up what Cindy said about her criminal record. Could it have been more than just shoplifting?
  • nudge nudgenudge nudge Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if it was Denise, it would be so ???? . She has absolutely no motive. Or even any reason to argue with Lucy. If it did turn out before the reveal that they had been arguing or had some big long backstory we never knew about, it would destroy the credibility of this storyline for me.

Apart from anything else, the identity of the killer in soaps normally leads to further drama and new storylines. Which would happen if it was someone like Peter obviously. With Denise, I can't see what knock on impact there would be.
  • KillerWatchKillerWatch Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Abi and Jake acting shifty yesterday, it's moved on to Jane & Denise. Did anyone else notice Nancy put her hand on her mouth when Ian walked out - like she knew what happened!
  • BLADESMAN1889BLADESMAN1889 Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a funny episode !

I don't think I've ever felt happier at someone's death.

Awful character and a good riddance. At least the actress can get into rehab now and put some meat on those bones.
    Forum Member
    Hang on. Where was Roxy coming from when Ronnie was supposed to pick her up the other week before she knocked down Lola. Was it ever explained.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    What a funny episode !

I don't think I've ever felt happier at someone's death.

Awful character and a good riddance. At least the actress can get into rehab now and put some meat on those bones.

I know you are entitled to your own opinion but I don't think it's necessary to comment on Hetti's weight. This is about Lucy, not the actress who played her.
  • issy17issy17 Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    DTC confirmed its not Stacey.
    Forum Member
    Lee looked a bit suspect tonight when he said Lucy was coming. Like he knew she was already dead.
    Forum Member
    Also maybe Cora( or Tanya or Ranie returning)because you can see part of a police tape being the picture of Lucy on the Eastenders website saying cross.
    Could hint at Lauren or Abi as well.
    Kat looked up at Alfie sharply so maybe she is involved.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Is the general consensus that Lucy wasn't really into Max and was just playing him for whatever reason? I do hope that turns out to be the case as her fancying Max was a step too far for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Is the general consensus that Lucy wasn't really into Max and was just playing him for whatever reason? I do hope that turns out to be the case as her fancying Max was a step too far for me.

In the least weird (though I guess it is) way, he was a daddy figure, who seemed interested and supportive in her career. He showed her attention and it turned her head, it wasn't the greatest romance of the century but there was some logic behind it :)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    In the least weird (though I guess it is) way, he was a daddy figure, who seemed interested and supportive in her career. He showed her attention and it turned her head, it wasn't the greatest romance of the century but there was some logic behind it :)

Thanks for the explanation, I see what you mean but I really hope she was playing Max all along and being a ruthless little madam, far more believable in my mind.
  • dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,910
    Forum Member
    I think its Billy (No, honestly lol)
  • Matt_CullenMatt_Cullen Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    denise is accounted for