WWE Network

Comments

• gothergother Posts: 14,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pembo2004 wrote: »
    just signed up and I can't decide what to watch first lol

I reccomend "Thy kingdom come - triple h" it's a great insight into Triple h. You'll find it in the beyond the ring section.
  • ozsatozsat Posts: 5,744
    Forum Member
    Free week trial week option seems to be back.
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw the following being mentioned on twitter

New features coming soon for the WWE Network include highlight markers so viewers can scroll to specific moments of a show, video bookmarks and personalized recommendations based on what people watch like, like on Netflix.

They will also be making the Network experience more personalized with viewers having the option to mark their favorite content.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished watching the warrior tribute / greatest matches program via the network! :cool: ... Great viewing! :)

(Main Event next!!! :D)
  • Wrestling_fanWrestling_fan Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Legend's House has just landed. It looks interested, if obviously scripted in places. I can't keep up at the moment with NXT, Superstars, Main Event, LH and the Warrior stuff.
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    Just finished watching the warrior tribute / greatest matches program via the network! :cool: ... Great viewing! :)

(Main Event next!!! :D)

I watched the Warrior biog this morning, it was fantastic.
    They talked about the good and the bad times, there was some nice behind the scene moments leading up to and after Hall of Fame. Vince and HHH after his death was very emotional indeed, you could see in Vince's eyes just how much he did love Warrior on a personal level.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    I watched the Warrior biog this morning, it was fantastic.
    They talked about the good and the bad times, there was some nice behind the scene moments leading up to and after Hall of Fame. Vince and HHH after his death was very emotional indeed, you could see in Vince's eyes just how much he did love Warrior on a personal level.

Yep it's must see viewing! :cool: ... I'm gonna watch the 3rd part tonight! ... & I'll be checking out legends house aswell! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Legend's House has just landed. It looks interested, if obviously scripted in places. I can't keep up at the moment with NXT, Superstars, Main Event, LH and the Warrior stuff.

Yep! ... wwe network is worth every penny! :cool: (OR dollar in this case) ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched the 3rd part of the Warrior doc.It's a really well put together doc.I found the last 15-20mins to be really moving.He's making peace with certain people & he seems to be really happy with life & then tragedy strikes.You can see in the doc how much his death affected Vince & HHH.
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Heres the Warrior biog if anyone wants to see it.
    http://youtu.be/OCk-_02sybs
  • couchpotato2011couchpotato2011 Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, haven't had the chance to go through 20 pages yet but could someone be kind enough to give me the easiest way to get the Network in the UK?

I do use Unblock-Us to watch Netflix so I don't know how it applies with the Network as I have a WDTV Live box and I don't believe I can get the network on there. Devices I have are xbox 360, tablet and laptop.

Thank you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, haven't had the chance to go through 20 pages yet but could someone be kind enough to give me the easiest way to get the Network in the UK?

I do use Unblock-Us to watch Netflix so I don't know how it applies with the Network as I have a WDTV Live box and I don't believe I can get the network on there. Devices I have are xbox 360, tablet and laptop.

Thank you.

Just create a wwe account ... Paste an address from here Linky ... & pay with paypal! :) .... Finally create a US xboxlive account & download the app! ... Job done! :)

(U already have unblockUS) :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thank you.

Use your tablet the xbox app is crap
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    how do i get the network
  • couchpotato2011couchpotato2011 Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies, had trouble getting it on the xbox (no idea why) so signed up for the 7 day trial on the laptop. Can easily stream it to the big screen if I fancy it. Loving it so far, so many childhood memories. Not really been following the wrestling over the past few years but will now look to get back into the modern stuff while catching up on my fave PPVs from the 90s in WWF, WCW & ECW ;-)

Do we reckon they will put all the Raw and Nitro episodes on there eventually?
  • pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies, had trouble getting it on the xbox (no idea why) so signed up for the 7 day trial on the laptop. Can easily stream it to the big screen if I fancy it. Loving it so far, so many childhood memories. Not really been following the wrestling over the past few years but will now look to get back into the modern stuff while catching up on my fave PPVs from the 90s in WWF, WCW & ECW ;-)

Do we reckon they will put all the Raw and Nitro episodes on there eventually?

yes maybe when the Monday night war programme debuts this summer
  • OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else having trouble using this? Keep getting an error saying not available in my location, using Unblockus which is showing I am using American region but cannot access Network at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When you sign into unblock us does it say that your Internet address has changed?

If so you need to click on the link.

No problems here with the network.
  • gothergother Posts: 14,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ocado wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble using this? Keep getting an error saying not available in my location, using Unblockus which is showing I am using American region but cannot access Network at all.

Unblock had issues with Hulu earlier, don't know if that would of affected wwe too though.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    issues issues issues

just wait till UK release, is any of the programming really must see?

just a suggestion,dont shoot.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    I still haven't had any issues, other than when the entire network went down.
  • The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whedon247 wrote: »
    issues issues issues

just wait till UK release, is any of the programming really must see?

just a suggestion,dont shoot.

The Warrior documentry is def MUST SEE (and for me the best thing they have produced in years and that includes PPVS) and until you seen The Rowdy One trying to use a blender well your life is not complete (and Gary Busey part of the same show).

No issues at all for me so far including perfect viewing of Mania
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i detest reality tv so will 100% not let it tarnish my love for wrestling!

loved the game documentry so will check out warriors.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still haven't had any issues, other than when the entire network went down.

Just checked! ... No problems whatsoever! .... Everything's instant! (Like usual) :)

Agree with everyone on here! ... The 4 part warrior documentary is the best thing on the network! ... A must see for any wrestling fan! :cool:
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    Just checked! ... No problems whatsoever! .... Everything's instant! (Like usual) :)

Agree with everyone on here! ... The 4 part warrior documentary is the best thing on the network! ... A must see for any wrestling fan! :cool:

Yeah baby, warrior backstage with hogan looked intense, network rules a must for any wwe fan