Options

Help me remember this movie.

BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
Forum Member
I have a vague recollection of a scene in a movie and it is driving me nuts trying to think of what it is. Hopefully someone here might be fortunate enough to happen to know it.

The scene I can remember is that is like a young teenage guy. He has had a premonition or something in a hospital and wakes up there. He is sitting in the waiting room beside some old guy and he says something about the fact he was breathing so deeply and he must have been having a nightmare. The old man says that breathing deeply isn't always a bad dream.

Yes...very vague I know. It must be some horror, thriller type movie. It ain't butterfly effect or final destination though. So any other premonition movies starring a young guy someone can think of might help.

Comments

• Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    I have a vague recollection of a scene in a movie and it is driving me nuts trying to think of what it is. Hopefully someone here might be fortunate enough to happen to know it.

The scene I can remember is that is like a young teenage guy. He has had a premonition or something in a hospital and wakes up there. He is sitting in the waiting room beside some old guy and he says something about the fact he was breathing so deeply and he must have been having a nightmare. The old man says that breathing deeply isn't always a bad dream.

Yes...very vague I know. It must be some horror, thriller type movie. It ain't butterfly effect or final destination though. So any other premonition movies starring a young guy someone can think of might help.

Damn. These were my guesses. When do you think it was made? 90's? 00's? Older?
  • Options
    BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    2000's I think.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It does sound familiar. I'm wondering if it's The Invisible with Justin Chatwin? No, I don't think so. I'm reasonably sure it's sort of a time-travel film. I'll have a look through my imdb lists to see if it'll bring back my currently-on-holiday memory.
  • Options
    007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'It's Kind of a Funny Story' (2010)