Lineker left his wife for that?

soilhoofsoilhoof Posts: 753
Forum Member
✭✭
Tells me everything I need to know about Lineker, this show, her, Marco White - who has done the same laughable mid-life-crisis manouvre since last Hell's Kitchen. Grotesque characters squirming about your TV screen - no wonder some are switchiong over.

Comments

• IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was Lineker's wife who ended the marriage not him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignazio wrote: »

I wonder why...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Very perceptive of you soilhoof. :)

It's a trade -off: he gets a beautiful young girl nearly 20 years his junior, career options taking her clothes off, from a poor Welsh council background who won't challenge him (yet...) to feed his showbiz ego - she gets status and recognition, wealth and 5-star holidays, and invitations to reality shows to become a 'celebrity' (because she isn't actually one through any talents, remember).

Michelle is a beautiful woman in heart, mind and yes, body (she runs marathons!), bore him four sons, stuck with him from teenage years, and yet he wants more.

Men like Lineker are never happy though, so Bux will soon bore him and he will be back trawling imo ....
    Forum Member

Due to endless philandering, she finally had enough after 25+ years, and this is what DB will have to deal with once he has her safely locked into a pre-nupped ego-boosting situation no doubt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eddy crane wrote: »
    Due to endless philandering, she finally had enough after 25+ years, and this is what DB will have to deal with once he has her safely locked into a pre-nupped ego-boosting situation no doubt.
    I wasn't aware of that - I thought it was a solid marriage and was surprised when his wife ended it.

Don't think much of his trophy g/f though - I don't even think she's particularly attractive, strange mouth and teeth, making her speech a bit odd. Never surprises me how many fame seekers claim to be models - yet we've never heard of them.
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Typical trophy wife type. Not a partnership made to last the test of time.
    Forum Member
    She is there to not challenge him in *any* way, tell him how great / sexy / handsome he is 'for an older man', and look good next to him for the paps on Barbados beaches.

And currently fulfilling the job application perfectly. And will do until the wedding bells chime.

What will happen when the next rugby / golf superstar comes along is anyone's guess. She is only a 20-something underwear model, and Michelle will probably have the last laugh anyway. This is a story as old as time, no?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is there to not challenge him in *any* way, tell him how great / sexy / handsome he is 'for an older man', and look good next to him for the paps on Barbados beaches.

And currently fulfilling the job application perfectly. And will do until the wedding bells chime.

What will happen when the next rugby / golf superstar comes along is anyone's guess. She is only a 20-something underwear model, and Michelle will probably have the last laugh anyway. This is a story as old as time, no?

She's 29, apparently and Lineker is no spring chicken, they might just ride it out.
  • Vexed womanVexed woman Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Teeth look fake, looks like a vampire, fancies Marco.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't know Gary Lineker was a philanderer:eek: If true his wife did well to stay in the marriage as long as she did. His new girlfriend seems OK but a definite lack of spark. She's not coming over as very interesting or exciting (yet.) But, hey, that probably suits him fine. I always find Lineker a bit boring anyway and she's welcome to him.
    Forum Member
    I love the fact she admits she often sends stuff back in restaurants to Gary's (realistic) horror. No shrinking violet here in reality.

http://programmes.stv.tv/hells-kitchen/news-gossip/87771-celebrity-grilling-danielle-bux/

Eyedrops, anyone? (In her own words...)

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Hells-Kitchen-Danielle-Bux-Gary-Linekers-Fiancee-Warns-Vanessa-Feltz-To-Stay-Away/Article/200904215258329?f=rss
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the fact she admits she often sends stuff back in restaurants to Gary's (realistic) horror. No shrinking violet here in reality.

http://programmes.stv.tv/hells-kitchen/news-gossip/87771-celebrity-grilling-danielle-bux/

Eyedrops, anyone? (In her own words...)

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Hells-Kitchen-Danielle-Bux-Gary-Linekers-Fiancee-Warns-Vanessa-Feltz-To-Stay-Away/Article/200904215258329?f=rss

Ah, an air hostess, say no more ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    Typical trophy wife type. Not a partnership made to last the test of time.
    I don't find her unattractive, but she seems one heck of a drip.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't aware of that - I thought it was a solid marriage and was surprised when his wife ended it.

Don't think much of his trophy g/f though - I don't even think she's particularly attractive, strange mouth and teeth, making her speech a bit odd. Never surprises me how many fame seekers claim to be models - yet we've never heard of them.

The veneers are too big and the filler in her lips looks uneven, rendering her duck like.
  • Forever AwkwardForever Awkward Posts: 3,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle is a beautiful woman in heart, mind and yes, body (she runs marathons!), bore him four sons, stuck with him from teenage years, and yet he wants more.

With all due respect, you have no idea what a pain she was at many times during his career. Particularly when he signed for Barcelona.

Being a baby factory doesn't make up for everything.
  • Forever AwkwardForever Awkward Posts: 3,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, there's something to make you bring your food up, Chris de Burgh singing.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The veneers are too big and the filler in her lips looks uneven, rendering her duck like.

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With all due respect, you have no idea what a pain she was at many times during his career. Particularly when he signed for Barcelona.

Being a baby factory doesn't make up for everything.
    And you do?
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soilhoof wrote: »
    Tells me everything I need to know about Lineker, this show, her, Marco White - who has done the same laughable mid-life-crisis manouvre since last Hell's Kitchen. Grotesque characters squirming about your TV screen - no wonder some are switchiong over.

Gary Linker split with his wife in 2006. He has been with his new girlfriend for a year and half. How did he leave his wife for her? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    Gary Linker split with his wife in 2006. He has been with his new girlfriend for a year and half. How did he leave his wife for her? :confused:

He was shagging Mandy Smith at one point, allegedly, not sure if it was before or after her marriage to fellow Spurs player Pat Van Den Hauwe.

Just because he was smart/careful enough to keep his extra marital activities out of the press, does not mean that they didn't happen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, it's clear that Lineker's with her for her superior intellect: 'What's tenacious?'

She's playing the cowed little girl, and it's rather wearing now.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was shagging Mandy Smith at one point, allegedly, not sure if it was before or after her marriage to fellow Spurs player Pat Van Den Hauwe.

Just because he was smart/careful enough to keep his extra marital activities out of the press, does not mean that they didn't happen.

That could be true but the poster said that he left his wife for Danielle which is not true.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    That could be true but the poster said that he left his wife for Danielle which is not true.

I see what you mean.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, it's clear that Lineker's with her for her superior intellect: 'What's tenacious?'

She's playing the cowed little girl, and it's rather wearing now.
    Oh dear - she cost me a bottle of white wine to neutralise the red wine stain as I splutteredd my drink. Surely that is worthy of a thread on it's own.:D
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear - she cost me a bottle of white wine to neutralise the red wine stain as I splutteredd my drink. Surely that is worthy of a thread on it's own.:D

Yes said a lot about her I was quite shocked:eek: