Spoiler Thread *CONTAINS SPOILERS, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*

AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
Forum Member
Why don't we have a proper spoiler thread this year like we do every other year?

I saw someone post a spoiler in some other thread then people complained about it. Fine, let's keep all the spoilers in this thread.

DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD. IT'S A SPOILER THREAD FOR SPOILERS.

Since I've given enough warnings now I don't think we should even have to use spoiler tags in this thread. If people don't want spoilers they should know by now to hit their back button.

Anyway...anyone got any spoilers?;)

Comments

• Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Well, the spoiler thread always did have those bars just in case someone stumbled into the thread (or was just curious about the sort of spoilers that were out there, just like me in the past).

So, this is my conclusion thus far (candidates names in spoiler bars) based on pictures and the series trailer:

- The 2 candidates seen in the picture for the umbrella task later on in the series (task 8 or task 9) are
    Jim and Susan

- From the trailers we can conclude that
    Helen
    becomes somewhat of a big player this series.

- The following candidates are seen in the construction building task (or in that spoiler pic) and are therefore save until task 5 or task 6:
    Felicity, Natasha, Helen, Edna, Susan, Melody, Jim, Glen, Leon

- Lord Sugar will mix the teams up quite a bit in the weeks to come, as at some point we will get a mostly female team again (I counted four of them).

- The upcoming tasks are: scavenger hunt, beauty product, construction building (or scrap yard), making an advert (for selling dog/cat food?) umbrella selling, selling food to a retailer in Swansea, shopping channel task? That is as far as I got (with only the first 2 being in chronological order).

From all this information you cannot immediately see who gets to the interview round (that spoiler pic is probably a sub-team and therefore half of the contestants could still be in at that point), but you could ask yourself who is not featured at all in that footage.
  • lovely_ladylovely_lady Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    I haven't got any spoilers but I would love to hear any!
    Do people really come in to a spoiler thread to complain about spoilers? How dense is that!
  • BelligerentBossBelligerentBoss Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is why it seems obvious who is fired next week, silly BBC:

Fire the editor for transmitting what looks like a mega-blooper!
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, Gavin hasn't been that great so far anyway.
    Forum Member
    This is why it seems obvious who is fired next week, silly BBC:

Fire the editor for transmitting what looks like a mega-blooper!

Well, it only becomes obvious if you freeze frame it and try to puzzle out all the candidates :D

True, for the real detectives that is easy, but I don´t think the general public en large has spotted it.

For me, the fired candidate was obvious because of the very distinctive clothing of one of the female candidates (watch the beginning and end of episode 2, the same clothing comes up while getting the task and in the boardroom when they hear the results). Plus all the teammates show up in other trailers (one and one is two).

Two things I am wondering about is the next unknown task (no. 5) and the series trailer at the start of episode 3 (will they immediately replace the 2 car scenes, which are from episode 3?).

P.S. I am calling it now that Zoe´s bewildered look in the boardroom will happen next week.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Why don't we have a proper spoiler thread this year like we do every other year?

I saw someone post a spoiler in some other thread then people complained about it. Fine, let's keep all the spoilers in this thread.

DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD. IT'S A SPOILER THREAD FOR SPOILERS.

Since I've given enough warnings now I don't think we should even have to use spoiler tags in this thread. If people don't want spoilers they should know by now to hit their back button.

Anyway...anyone got any spoilers?;)

You don't really need spoilers. The boys seem to be leaving in alphabetical order. Not hard to guess who will be next.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By the way...
    There is an overseas task this year, it's in Paris.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    I dont think LS would rely in a system of alphabetic elimination to choose his next partner and give him £250.000. What would be the next? Eeny, meeny, miny, moe? :rolleyes:
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    By the way...

It doesn't involve
    cheese
    does it?:eek:
    Forum Member
    By the way...

What does this mean for
    the task in Wales :confused: Does it not count as abroad or did the Welsh newspaper get it wrong?

Hopefully Vincent is then still around, the puns and jokes would come flying in :D
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Hmm, Gavin hasn't been that great so far anyway.

(More about the next fired candidate.....)
    Really? I'd say Gavin has been one of the most promising ones so far. I think only a few candidates have demonstrated better skill so far, there's far more that have shown more ineptitude or have barely even said a word.
    Clearly Lord Sugarplum Fairy couldn't handle the epicness of his specs :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    Not sure if this has already been posted, but Zoe is project manager for one of the teams in week 4 and she has Glenn on her team, so they survive this week. There is an article about her and Glenns romance in todays Daily Mail.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1387226/Romance-boardroom-loved-Apprentice-pair.html#ixzz1MNm6fxjn
    Forum Member
    Not sure if this has already been posted, but Zoe is project manager for one of the teams in week 4 and she has Glenn on her team, so they survive this week. There is an article about her and Glenns romance in todays Daily Mail.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1387226/Romance-boardroom-loved-Apprentice-pair.html#ixzz1MNm6fxjn

This means that
    Susan
    will not be the PM on that task (which is rather odd).

If this data is correct, the mail seems to have also skipped the Savoy task, then the teams will get shuffled again soon.

My prediction is that
    Zoe will be swapped for Felicity, which explains the trailerbits for the constructions site task a bit better, which is probably not that far away
    Forum Member
    Small stract from the mail online interview "This week viewers will see project manager Miss Beresford, 26, and design engineer Mr Ward....."

They are talking about their job in their real lives, not that she is going to be PM in the next task.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait to see the reaction of the non-spoiler readers after task 3 when they realise that it's who gets the boot.
    Forum Member
    prints wrote: »
    Small stract from the mail online interview "This week viewers will see project manager Miss Beresford, 26, and design engineer Mr Ward....."

They are talking about their job in their real lives, not that she is going to be PM in the next task.

Good call, though she could still be PM for that task (pulling the ´make me PM´ card in the boardroom, if I am correct about the final three for the next task).
    Forum Member
    Also, the scrapyard task is AFTER the advert task, as Helen is still with the lovebirds on the advert task.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,389
    Forum Member
    I don't think
    Melody

wins because:
    http://www.melodyhossaini.com/latest/ It says something going on in 2011 so I doubt she will win
    Forum Member
    Amroussi wrote: »
    I don't think
    Melody

wins because:
    http://www.melodyhossaini.com/latest/ It says something going on in 2011 so I doubt she will win

I was thinking exactly the same. Besides. If this series have been recorded in October -November 2010, reading through her website in the portfolio page, it shows pictures of different conferences, seminars, whatever, that she has done in different countries and in November 2010 she was in Kuwait, February 11 in Kiwait and Bahamas.

So I think that she doesn't reach even the final interviews, which is a shame as I really like her.
    Forum Member
    prints wrote: »
    I was thinking exactly the same. Besides. If this series have been recorded in October -November 2010, reading through her website in the portfolio page, it shows pictures of different conferences, seminars, whatever, that she has done in different countries and in November 2010 she was in Kuwait, February 11 in Kiwait and Bahamas.

So I think that she doesn't reach even the final interviews, which is a shame as I really like her.

That seminar started on the 30th of November and the show was probably wrapped up at that point (that spoiler pic from one of the last tasks is dated a whole month earlier for instance).

That said, I do agree with you, but I do hope that if she fails to reach the interview stage that she at least will come very close (that statement from her about leaders and followers seems to come from a task gone awry, instead of something the interviewers said to her). A real shame, as I would have loved to see a meeting between her and Margaret.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,389
    Forum Member
    This means that
    Susan
    will not be the PM on that task (which is rather odd).

If this data is correct, the mail seems to have also skipped the Savoy task, then the teams will get shuffled again soon.

My prediction is that
    Zoe will be swapped for Felicity, which explains the trailerbits for the constructions site task a bit better, which is probably not that far away

Why odd?
    Forum Member
    Amroussi wrote: »
    Why odd?

It´s her line of business (just like Yasmina and Rocky two years ago with the food task).

As has been said, it´s still unclear who is the actual PM for that task (though it´s the lovebirds doing the talking in the trailer, so it´s probably one of them).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    Leon is a friend of my brothers, and although he wont reveal how far he got (he said they get in loads of trouble if they do) it sounds like he got quite far from what hes said
    Forum Member
    One of the teams for task 4 (the beauty treatments task) almost certainly consists of the following candidates:

Helen, Zoe, Glenn, Susan, Leon, Jim, Edna

There is a picture from the task which has the first few candidates on it, while the last two candidates are seen in future tasks (still on the same team).

Every information out there (including the spoiler post before me) seems to indicate that this team wins almost every task :confused: Which means that some of the girls might start out with a 5-0 or 6-0 track record :eek:
  • AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    I haven't got any spoilers but I would love to hear any!
    Do people really come in to a spoiler thread to complain about spoilers? How dense is that!

I don't have any spoilers but was banned because of complaints about me. All I said was that I had been told Alex would be out.
    I don't like GRASSES.