Options

Taking back a "cheater"

13»

Comments

• Options
    Tom_TitTom_Tit Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    molliepops wrote: »
    i think everyone would give a different answer to this, I might if it were my husband quite easily forgive him, if he wasn't so lovely to me I might think twice though.

You'll make someone a good wife. Treat you nice and it's a pass to get away with what you like.
  • Options
    BoogaloodooBoogaloodoo Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    On the footballers the wags could probably put up with quite a bit for the paypacket.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    Interesting that in the recent Giggs stories, the cheating wife seems to still have the kids and has gone on holiday.

In this case would there not be a very strong argument for the father to be the primary carer?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diary_room wrote: »
    Interesting that in the recent Giggs stories, the cheating wife seems to still have the kids and has gone on holiday.

In this case would there not be a very strong argument for the father to be the primary carer?

Why do you say that?

I think in her position being with my kids would do me good, their a reason not to hide under the duvet crying for days on end.
  • Options
    mummypiggetmummypigget Posts: 12,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diary_room wrote: »

Is that because she has taken the kids out of school? Perhaps she was given holiday permission from the school?