Channel 5's Listings over Big Brother

merrybiscuitmerrybiscuit Posts: 648
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi,

I couldn't see a thread on this. I am quite excited about Big Brother returning on channel 5 and think the listings could go like this during the period it is on:

The Wright Stuff: a phone in topic on something that has happened in the house.

Repeat of highlight show could follow after The Wright Stuff

The Vanessa Show: again they could discuss with guests subjects from Big Brother - Vanessa could give her opionion being a former big brother contestant.

OKTV could follow a sister show to the highlight show - perhaps the sister show could interact a little with the housemates and OK:TV could have the live feed in the background

Highlights at 21:00.

At the weekend I think they should bring back the live tasks.

I think channel 5 have the right type of shows to really engage with Big Brother. It would make cheap promotional material . Potentially when the evictions come the evicted person could do a guest stint on the wright stuff in the panel?

What do you think? How do you think channel 5 will list Big Brother?

Comments

• SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they need to be careful of overkill.

OK TV is probably the right platform.
    Not sure a repeat of the highlights is needed to be honest,so early in the day they would likely have to edit it down like they did on c4.
    Id stick to one spin off show,ok tv,highlight show,and I would love to see full nominations live as well as a complete reworking of eviction night.
    5* should be the home of BB Live.

I would also love to see some live specials,things that involve twists or a special challenge.
  • DisnaeDisnae Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    i'd like them to bring back the psychologists. They used to talk a load of balony but I used to enjoy it!
  • beemohbeemoh Posts: 7,073
    Forum Member
    SG-1 wrote: »
    I think they need to be careful of overkill.

OK TV is probably the right platform.

^Pretty much this.

The Wright Stuff and The Vanessa Show are both irredeemably shite, but I wouldn't change them completely for the sake of Big Brother.

I would be tempted, though, to replace OK!TV with a BBLBalike- it's on at the right sort of timeslot and it would give the OK!TV team some time to step back and refresh the show.