Options

Jim will be positive to the end.....

Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Should Jim fall at the last hurdle, he'd still be positive. He'd certainly not have "lost," but I can just hear him say "I'm the winner Lord Sugar never had!" or call himself something like "the world's greatest last place finisher!"

Can't wait to see him on Dara's show, should be some great chemistry and laughs between them.

Comments

• Options
    spaceman05spaceman05 Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should Jim fall at the last hurdle, he'd still be positive. He'd certainly not have "lost," but I can just hear him say "I'm the winner Lord Sugar never had!" or call himself something like "the world's greatest last place finisher!"

Can't wait to see him on Dara's show, should be some great chemistry and laughs between them.

yeah its a shame he will only get about 5 minutes on it though, rather than the usual 30
  • Options
    MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I like Jim... and I think Lord Sugar would like him too as he's a bit of a cheeky chappie and a bit like himself!
  • Options
    computermastercomputermaster Posts: 4,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Played the game beautifully up until now, but he looked kind of lost and intimidated by the interviewers. Will be suprised if he wins it now.