Options

'EastEnders' to introduce another new Moon

Comments

• Options
    liliroselilirose Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do they keep adding more Moons? EE has such a big cast and most of them are underdeveloped or haven’t had storylines for ages, like Denise and Patrick for example.
    Families and characters disappear for weeks as there isn’t enough screen time for all, yet they keep adding more Moons, who no doubt will be at the centre of the show for most part.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mellsbells wrote: »
    Pat's sister had Down's Syndrome didn't she?

She did, but she died before Pat could be reunited with her. :( I liked that story for Pat.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,154
    Forum Member
    lilirose wrote: »
    Why do they keep adding more Moons? EE has such a big cast and most of them are underdeveloped or haven’t had storylines for ages, like Denise and Patrick for example.
    Families and characters disappear for weeks as there isn’t enough screen time for all, yet they keep adding more Moons, who no doubt will be at the centre of the show for most part.

They're smaller than the Brannings. There's only seven of the Moons, and there are eleven of the Brannings (including the Jacksons' and Bianca)
  • Options
    JoDeanLaneJoDeanLane Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    I'm sick of the Moon's. :mad: another one is joining tomorrow as well.
  • Options
    MellsbellsMellsbells Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gmc93 wrote: »
    She did, but she died before Pat could be reunited with her. :( I liked that story for Pat.

that was a good story, very sad
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mellsbells wrote: »
    that was a good story, very sad

I think that's why Pat and Billy were quite close a couple of years back when Janet was born.
  • Options
    Lady.PenelopeLady.Penelope Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why the hell do we keep getting more Moon's?

why don't they build the Beale's back up? bring in Kenny and his kids or something.

So tired of the bloody Moon family. The Vic is dead now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Well BK must think these Moons are good casting. Not surprised the show isnt called Moonenders lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,154
    Forum Member
    Why the hell do we keep getting more Moon's?

why don't they build the Beale's back up? bring in Kenny and his kids or something.

So tired of the bloody Moon family. The Vic is dead now.

As I said, there's not that many.
  • Options
    Lady.PenelopeLady.Penelope Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AM32 wrote: »
    As I said, there's not that many.

True but other families need development more I would say. Ian is fast becoming a bit part character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True but other families need development more I would say. Ian is fast becoming a bit part character.

Very true, I would love to see some additions to the Beale family.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    Very true, I would love to see some additions to the Beale family.

I would like to see Steven back too. I only know little about him.
  • Options
    EastEndFan05EastEndFan05 Posts: 4,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree the Beales are neglected.

Steven, Lucy and Peter need to be brought back and a few more relatives brought in. The Beales are the only remaining family from the beginning of EE and it's a pity Kirkwood doesn't seem to care about them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree the Beales are neglected.

Steven, Lucy and Peter need to be brought back and a few more relatives brought in. The Beales are the only remaining family from the beginning of EE and it's a pity Kirkwood doesn't seem to care about them.

I liked Steven. ;)
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    do the moons have any sisters? or are they a male only family!

lol true
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Storyline looks good. Just 1 question does anyone know if he is Michael's full or half brother?
  • Options
    Donk25Donk25 Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too many moons now this is becoming silly good story line but too many moons it should be renamed moonenders at this rate:yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Storyline looks good. Just 1 question does anyone know if he is Michael's full or half brother?

Seems likely his half-brother, I'm sure Michael would know if his parents had another kid, unless Craig's older.
    Donk25 wrote: »
    Too many moons now this is becoming silly good story line but too many moons it should be renamed moonenders at this rate:yawn:

Hardly. :rolleyes: If they had all been announced at the same time, there wouldn't have been such a fuss over it. There's only four new Moons.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

They say Michaels brother ( not Anthony and Tylers ).His age also indicates that he is Michaels.I am guessing Michael and Craig were Eddies first family and Anthony,Tyler and Frankie his second.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Seems likely his half-brother, I'm sure Michael would know if his parents had another kid, unless Craig's older.

Hardly. :rolleyes: If they had all been announced at the same time, there wouldn't have been such a fuss over it. There's only four new Moons.
    I'm thinking that maybe Craig was put into care as the mother could not cope..we know that the mother was ill.
  • Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not being sexist or anything, but I think they should maybe introduce a female Moon, we've never had one, except for nana Moon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    As Eddie and Craig aren't staying I don't get the fuss:confused:

I do hope Eddie is back after his tour..( David Essex i mean :p) ..he is good casting :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    I'm thinking that maybe Craig was put into care as the mother could not cope..we know that the mother was ill.

I would prefer for Eddie and Craig to stay and the others to go. I cannot stand Michael or Tyler and no doubt Anthony if I don't fast forward him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    I do hope Eddie is back after his tour..( David Essex i mean :p) ..he is good casting :p

You and me both:D