The calm before the guaranteed animosity sh!t storm...

13»

Comments

• yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Aaaah, it's good to be back. :D

Oh yes indeedy:D
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does it not wear people down by defending housemates you like? I know it is part of the show but still think it can be a reason why a series can get draining for people.
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Does it not wear people down by defending housemates you like? I know it is part of the show but still think it can be a reason why a series can get draining for people.

It can be draining, even if like myself, you generally like HMs that are popular on the forum. I will defend an HM on occasions, but generally refuse to get drawn into long drawn-out debates about them. I just say my piece and then go! If a fellow forumer gets particularly annoying I just put them on 'ignore' for the duration of the season.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »

Very - actually I quite like it when I don't have a favourite, like last year, much better for my blood pressure!

I championed Aaron so I do know what it's like.
  • Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Liked Deana last year, and Aaron the year before.As you can imagine....it got quite heated.

Remember the big debate(s) over Benedict's self service? :D
    Conor's epilator fetish?
    Becky going in last year (proud to say I was one of the few who spotted her a mile off, no pun intended)
    Jay getting lost on the way to the loo, and making a shortcut via the kitchen.

Point is: loved discussing it with you all, and can't wait to do so again.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes indeedy:D

Well howdy doodee labbie!! ;):D
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    The intensity of the Big Brother Forums if fantastic. It's nice that everyone can get on when the show is off air, like when the soldiers played football on Christmas Day during the war.