Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Ahem, we're forgetting the small matters of those 3 articles again aren't we? :o The ones that are still there, bold as BRASS on numerous websites, including The Sun & The Mirror.

cba

I don't know which articles you mean.:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night DD sweet dreams :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Articles written by whom hope its by someone neutral like the divorce judge who ruled them both to be responsible for the split ;)

You know by whom, I linked them the other day. They were named bonefide people. Paid for their stories. :)
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe he wanted to spend all his time with his brother?

As a man he has no right to comment on his KP's behaviour as a father he has every right if it affecting the children... imo the constant turnover of men sends a very dangerous message to Junior that men are disposable and not very lovable... and to Princess that you don't need to try just move on if you don't like what you've got.

imo none of the public exposure any of the children have been exposed to is a damaging as their parents tit for tatting juvenile behaviour... or as damaging as KP's inability to be single and her instant moving on to the next man... for the first time I would understand PA going for sole custody since KP clearly cannot put her children's need for stability above her own need for male companionship.

Disclaimer... this does not mean I think PA whiter then white... in fact he is more orange than a can of tango...nor does this mean I think that having the children in his show is a good thing... it clearly isn't.

That really wouldn't change things, they have shared residency now, even if Pete had full residency of Junior and Princess they would still be spending time with their Mum and Harvey. Unless you are suggesting that KP should only have supervised access to her children so they can't meet her male friends.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night DD sweet dreams :)

Night.:)
    You know by whom, I linked them the other day. They were named bonefide people. Paid for their stories. :)

OK Thanks. I'll scroll back.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night.:)

OK Thanks. I'll scroll back.:)

pg65, this thread.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,909
    Forum Member
    He had a fling, no strings attached with her, the kids only saw her at CP's house one time. He didn't take her home to meet his kids, the only one was Elen. Sorry KP fans, (not you I4u) but she really has won on the boyfriends/husbands meeting and living with the kids competition.

That was yet another female he'd introduced into the life of his children. I am thinking of a diffefferent female who said she after one meeting she was going out on a picnic with Peter & the children.

Here's another one from just 4 months ago...
    ...but isn’t eager to talk about or be seen out alone with Kristina Macmillan just yet in case his little ones get too attached.

So what’s so special about this one eh? The Aussie-Cypriot says he’s smitten because of her Manchester accent and Junior gives the thumbs up too.

He and his management have created an 'image' of which he has lied to protect. With him revealations are made retrospectfully to imply that's the 'old' Peter and he has been 'reborn'.

On the other hand Ms Price's image has been founded on the equivalent of publicly shagging men and selling the story to the press, and having the attitude she doesn't care what anyone thinks.

From from what I've read Ms Price can be and is a bitch, but I think also think Mr Andre has a dark side and impression I have is that he is more cunning and devious.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=Daisy Bennyboots;63818536]Nope...this is about him using bad/hypocritical behaviour as a reaction for her bad behaviour. Neither is worserer, you see. But he had an opportunity to be a man over this and has chosen to be a weak-willed twit who uses the situation - particular his poor daughter, to stay on the front pages.

What a wasted opportunity to prove yourself and put fatherhood over fame.

P.s You don't have to bold every other word, I can perfectly understand which words require accentuation.:)[/QUOTE]

He has stated publicly that neither he, nor anyone representing him has spoken to any magazines about this.

Now, you may choose not to believe him but you cannot state as fact that he has because you have no proof of it.

Magazines are constantly making up stories about celebs, claiming they get their info from "sources" and "friends".

With regards to me bolding certain words...while it is not against the t&c's to do so..I will continue to bold if I choose to.

Sorry if it bothers you.:)
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »

I'm afraid you haven't at all. Despite your proliferation of bolded words which you seem to insist upon in every post; your attempt at semantic wrangling does not work for me at all.

Wishing he could forget that she exists would be wishing to forget that the Mother of his children exists, which would lead one to suggest that therefore the children would also not exist - as they were created in her womb.

Have a nice day:)

I haven't explained myself to your satisfaction? :eek: Oh well..never mind.:)

Re:my "proliferation" of bolded words which I seem to "insist" on in every post...If it bothers you then im afraid you will have to learn to deal with it...like I pointed out to another poster, I will continue to use bold if I choose to

Have a nice day.:)
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    That was yet another female he'd introduced into the life of his children. I am thinking of a diffefferent female who said she after one meeting she was going out on a picnic with Peter & the children.

Here's another one from just 4 months ago...

He and his management have created an 'image' of which he has lied to protect. With him revealations are made retrospectfully to imply that's the 'old' Peter and he has been 'reborn'.

On the other hand Ms Price's image has been founded on the equivalent of publicly shagging men and selling the story to the press, and having the attitude she doesn't care what anyone thinks.

From from what I've read Ms Price can be and is a bitch, but I think also think Mr Andre has a dark side and impression I have is that he is more cunning and devious.

4 months ago? :confused: That article was from Oct 2011

You also missed out 2 very important parts of that story.

1..He had known her for over a year before they started 'dating' so she wasn't a virtual unknown to the kids.

2..They were never 'affectionate' in front of the children.

With their mother they have to cope with seeing virtual strangers in their mother's bed.:(
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a man he has no right to comment on KP's behaviour as a father he has every right if it affecting the children... imo the constant turnover of men sends a very dangerous message to Junior that men are disposable and not very lovable... and to Princess that you don't need to try just move on if you don't like what you've got.

hmmm maybe so, but then look at the way he exploits them and uses them to DOTYify himself. That's hardly putting them first and making their welfare a priority, is it?
    imo none of the public exposure any of the children have been exposed to is a damaging as their parents tit for tatting juvenile behaviour...

Yes, they're a pathetic pair of selfish attention-seekers, as bad as each other.
    for the first time I would understand PA going for sole custody since KP clearly cannot put her children's need for stability above her own need for male companionship.

Meh. A non-starter imo. PA can't put their needs above his own need for sympathy and attention. He's in no position to take a stand while he continues to exploit the crap out of them. The kids have a good network of care around them and that's all that really counts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahem, we're forgetting the small matters of those 3 articles again aren't we? :o The ones that are still there, bold as BRASS on numerous websites, including The Sun & The Mirror.

cba

Well there you go, proof positive for pete, witnesses and all, well for two of them, or one of them seeing as bhatti also wrote damning stuff about PA too that he and KP both chose to ignore, funny how PA has never used any of these tales :confused: maybe hes got more sense ;) because if there is any truth in these stories, it would make people think what sort of a father would walk out and leave their kids in the care of a mother like that :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well there you go, proof positive for pete, witnesses and all, well for two of them, or one of them seeing as bhatti also wrote damning stuff about PA too that he and KP both chose to ignore, funny how PA has never used any of these tales :confused: maybe hes got more sense ;) because if there is any truth in these stories, it would make people think what sort of a father would walk out and leave their kids in the care of a mother like that :eek:

There you go. She should get them removed if they're libellous. They've been there years now & they set her in a bad light. It isn't trivia about being a Karadashian wannabe afterall.
    Bhatti said stuff about PA on his twitter. But it wasn't stating something that had happened. He was giving his idiotic opinion on him, that's all. There is no story out there from BB on PA, except that he wore a t-shirt with PA's photo on & antagonised him about KP.
    Your last sentence - I don't think anyone except a few on here would turn what's said in those articles round and make it about Pete being a bad parent for leaving her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There you go. She should get them removed if they're libellous. They've been there years now & they set her in a bad light. It isn't trivia about being a Karadashian wannabe afterall.
    Bhatti said stuff about PA on his twitter. But it wasn't stating something that had happened. He was giving his idiotic opinion on him, that's all. There is no story out there from BB on PA, except that he wore a t-shirt with PA's photo on & antagonised him about KP.
    Your last sentence - I don't think anyone except a few on here would turn what's said in those articles round and make it about Pete being a bad parent for leaving her.

Big Brother nobody Billi Bhatti launches scathing attack on Peter Andre ( Quoted DS thread)
    Now, first of all- I don't like Peter Andre, never have..But I know when someone is being out of order. If anyone can actually remember this bloke from Big Brother, take a look on his Twitter page..Totally uneccesery and vile comments. I highly advise anyone who reads it to report his account. Some of the stuff he is saying is appauling.

https://twitter.com/#!/billibhatti

And you think bhatti just saying stuff about PA provoked a reaction like this :rolleyes: he wrote about what PA and his brother got up to while he was busy with KP, something he claimed online , just like with KP, had actually happened.
    Pete is a bad parent, not for leaving her, but for leaving his kids in mid air , with the press that he had alerted hot on their heels travelling home down a busy motorway, and then refusing to man up and be a dad by sorting his kids welfare/futures out face to face with their mother
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is taking a downward turn, I want stories of PA climbing walls with chocolate pouring down it or wrapping himself up as a Christmas tree and singing Imagine to confused Glasgow shopping punters, I even accept him posing in the desert sun with the Essex airhead with the Mrs Potato face, but we don't need real life issues, the mahogany adonis should be above such frivolous distractions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is taking a downward turn, I want stories of PA climbing walls with chocolate pouring down it or wrapping himself up as a Christmas tree and singing Imagine to confused Glasgow shopping punters, I even accept him posing in the desert sun with the Essex airhead with the Mrs Potato face, but we don't need real life issues, the mahogany adonis should be above such frivolous distractions.

Your so right :D Ill get back to work :o
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL >> :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D @ mahogany adonis. :D

You're so right, we and he deserve better. I think our focus should be on Pete the Entertainer and, speaking of, Malta's in for a Petetreat! Eat your heart out, Grammys:

Peter Andre will be the international star guest at the Malta Music Awards in Ta’ Qali on February 3. The Australian singer, the former husband of Katie Price (aka Jordan), will be performing three of his most popular numbers on the night. Maltese fans can expect him to arrive from London Gatwick on February 2 at 4pm

Malta Music Awards
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Ta’ Qali stadium only hold 18,000 folk, I can get a return from Glasgow for £300 but much will those dastardly touts want for such an exclusive event?
    Will I need a winter coat?
    After oo-oooo-ooo-o mysterious girl, what are the other 2 popular numbers?

The mind boggles.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Excellent point if I may say.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

You're so right, we and he deserve better. I think our focus should be on Pete the Entertainer and, speaking of, Malta's in for a Petetreat! Eat your heart out, Grammys:

Peter Andre will be the international star guest at the Malta Music Awards in Ta’ Qali on February 3. The Australian singer, the former husband of Katie Price (aka Jordan), will be performing three of his most popular numbers on the night. Maltese fans can expect him to arrive from London Gatwick on February 2 at 4pm

Malta Music Awards

Think I'll go.
    The Maltesers must be soooooooooooo excited.:D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

Malta Music Awards
    Three? Will he be singing Mysterious Girl twice?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think I'll go.
    The Maltesers must be soooooooooooo excited.:D

Yes, saying a man abandoned his kids cos he had a CD to sell is a bit personal isn't it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, saying a man abandoned his kids cos he had a CD to sell is a bit personal isn't it.

Of course?

Who else should I be discussing on a PA thread other than PA?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That really wouldn't change things, they have shared residency now, even if Pete had full residency of Junior and Princess they would still be spending time with their Mum and Harvey. Unless you are suggesting that KP should only have supervised access to her children so they can't meet her male friends.

Friends? If she does have a male friend for more than a couple of weeks, she goes and marries him!

I don't think anyone should suggest that KP only has supervised access to her kids but she should IMO be more discreet for a while with new boyfriends. She has a flipping carousel of boyfriends going in and out, poor kids. They've had more 'uncles' than I've had bars of chocolate.