Wolfy crying over having her **** taken away!

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    momoriro wrote: »
    She's right the HM's want her out the public want her out why should she give a F*$* !:D
    She looked quite attractive tonight I thought.

Should have gone to Specsavers !!!1:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just don't see the problem. She refused to help the others out when they were struggling without ciggi's infact she rubbed it in their faces the vile beast. Besides, this is not the first time hm's haven't been able to smoke, its happened in other series too so why people are bleating on about how its awful because she can't have a ****, its utterley ridiculous. If you can't take it or face the consequences of your own selfishness then don't dish it out!!!! Besides, surely she should have been more prepared for this cause surely she must have been warned in advance by a badger or wasp or something? The repulsive revolting vile animal has to go, she is absolutely disgusting in every single way. Vile.
  • KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    purplesky wrote: »
    I kind of agree, but you do reap what you sow, or, what you put out there comes back to haunt you.

And Wolfy's constructed persona is deconstructing in front of our eyes.

It's not fun to watch, but it sure is strangely compelling.

BB at its best (or worst if you like).

i don't think it's a constructed perona,I think she really is like that!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loopin wrote: »
    I just don't see the problem. She refused to help the others out when they were struggling without ciggi's infact she rubbed it in their faces the vile beast. Besides, this is not the first time hm's haven't been able to smoke, its happened in other series too so why people are bleating on about how its awful because she can't have a ****, its utterley ridiculous. If you can't take it or face the consequences of your own selfishness then don't dish it out!!!! Besides, surely she should have been more prepared for this cause surely she must have been warned in advance by a badger or wasp or something? The repulsive revolting vile animal has to go, she is absolutely disgusting in every single way. Vile.

Actually,Wolfy is not an amimal.
    She is a human being with feelings and flaws as are we all :)
  • bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    VIP101 wrote: »
    God this girl! She's winging cause she can't smoke but was okay with everyone else not smoking when they were dying for one!

As a smoker I think Wolfy should have given them at least a **** if not a drag! But now she's having a strop!

I really want Wolfy out she is vile! :mad:

Funny, I thought Wolfy would know all about Karma:D
  • Kezia7Kezia7 Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think red wrote: »
    As a smoker I never thought I'd ever delight in a fellow smoker being deprived of a cig, but ......Karma's a B*tch eh Wolfster?

Same here!! She deserves this for being so selfish when she was the only one with cig's/tobacco.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KittyKream wrote: »
    Actually,Wolfy is not an amimal.
    She is a human being with feelings and flaws as are we all :)

No, infact calling her an animal is insulting to animals. Yes, shes a human being & has feelings but so does everybody else have feelings which she clearly has no respect for. A human being she is but a vile one at that..
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does she not realise that the short time she'll be deprived of her **** will actually benefit her when they are awarded the full shopping budget and she can buy more tobacco?

Hiding baccy and sabotaging the shopping budget is such a stupid move on her part!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loopin wrote: »
    No, infact calling her an animal is insulting to animals. Yes, shes a human being & has feelings but so does everybody else have feelings which she clearly has no respect for. A human being she is but a vile one at that..

what has Wolfy done that is so awful?? i know she was selfish with the cigarettes and arrogant after hearing the cheers but is that the only reasons people dislike wolfy??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KittyKream wrote: »
    what has Wolfy done that is so awful?? i know she was selfish with the cigarettes and arrogant after hearing the cheers but is that the only reasons people dislike wolfy??

No, there are many:
    Selfish
    Arrogant
    Filthy mouth/swearing
    Spitting
    Hands down knickers
    Bitching about other people
    then complaining shes being victimised cause she cant keep up with her lies
    Liar
    Apparently not washing but cant really say that for certain so that doesnt count

Anyway, its not only me that dislikes her & saying things, others make comments too and it appears that many viewers & the crowd also have the same opinion. I know everyone has their faults but she does have more than most which is why she is disliked. I can't help but dislike her because of all her traits & habits, more than most people :o
  • David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the other smokers laugh in her face after what she did to them last week. She's worse than a 5 year old.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope, and probably a matching Rasta hat with no idea it's a religious symbol. You'd think the bees would tell her this stuff.

Has no idea who the hippies were either, just hitching onto an idea we had in the 70's.........but it was loving and kind, not beastly and spiteful........
  • VIP101VIP101 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Wolfy is a really spoilt girl! I get the impression that out the house all she had to do was pull a strop and she would get what se wants! She comes across like its one rule for her and another for everyone else! I'm surprised she hasn't said this years BB is The Wolfy Show and the others are just extras! Wolfy needs to get in the real world!

I hope if she stays this week then next week BB will ban her from using any of the shopping meaning she can't smoke or eat (like they did with Vanessa in BB6) and I would love for her to sit and watch the housemates smoke like she made them! It would be a good punishment for not sticking with the rules of the task!
  • Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    :confused: I trust you said that about Wolfy refusing to give anyone else a cigarette when they had all shared theirs out.

Wolfy just seems very immature to me. She is too juvenile to know how to deal with the ups and downs of BB life.

Yeah, I think that sums her up. So much of what she says and does seems like total bravado to me. We've all been young and incredibly wrong. I once bought an M People CD!
    That said, I don't feel too sorry for her. She was almost too happy when her position two Weeks ago was Dexters.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh Wolfy is salking like a big kid! She is really annoying me! We need her out there's nothing entertaining about her!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know any adult who acts like such a child that Wolfy does!
  • MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *cue* massive food binge to suppress nicotine urge

I have revoked my Hazel vote and will be voting for Wolfy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks much nicer without the bandanna and that bog-green top she always slobs round in.
  • nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »
    She's really in a state. I don't really like her but I think the demeaning of her, the degrading of her and the encouragement of belittling and hatred of her is going too far now.

i agree there r worse hms in there and some very selfish ones and sorry to say gina and dexter are the 2 worse
  • nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VIP101 wrote: »
    I don't know any adult who acts like such a child that Wolfy does!

the twins and many other hms along the years remember nadia and her ****