Alex Reid selling Katie Price stuf on eBay

Comments

• CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    calisto wrote: »
    Katie Price, the police and the great and good of eBay should hang on to their horses.....apparently more goodies are to be listed.....vodka bottle anyone?
    Why, did she do some kind of trick with it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zero self respect

Alex Reid is so incredibly thick "respect" is probably too big a word for him, like anything else with more than one syllable.

I still don't know how the desperate oaf won anyone over when he was on CBB. What is it with dimness being celebrated in this country?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me he looks like a beluga whale

I think that is extremely disrespectful and unkind

to beluga whales.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why, did she do some kind of trick with it?

Apparently KP revealed that AR loved having a bottle of Smirnoff shoved up his jacksie :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Is one of the items a used vodka bottle? ;)

Mobile phone? Ewwww!
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex Reid is so incredibly thick "respect" is probably too big a word for him, like anything else with more than one syllable.

I still don't know how the desperate oaf won anyone over when he was on CBB. What is it with dimness being celebrated in this country?[/QUOTE]

I wish I knew. It drives me up the wall. People like Alex Reid, Kerry Katona, Peter Andre and Amy Whatserface from the Essex program are held up as the ideal, while people with actual talents (actors, singers, writers) and IQs above single figures are called 'pretentious' and 'stuck up'. It's bloody ridiculous.

To be fair, it's not just this country. Look at all those morons they class as celebrities in the US - Kardashians et al. They may be shrewd money makers but I've bet they've read about two books between them. If that.
  • Laptop LilLaptop Lil Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that is extremely disrespectful and unkind

to beluga whales.

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »

I still don't know how the desperate oaf won anyone over when he was on CBB. What is it with dimness being celebrated in this country?[/QUOTE]

I wish I knew. It drives me up the wall. People like Alex Reid, Kerry Katona, Peter Andre and Amy Whatserface from the Essex program are held up as the ideal, while people with actual talents (actors, singers, writers) and IQs above single figures are called 'pretentious' and 'stuck up'. It's bloody ridiculous.

To be fair, it's not just this country. Look at all those morons they class as celebrities in the US - Kardashians et al. They may be shrewd money makers but I've bet they've read about two books between them. If that.

i agree with all this. It drives me up the wall to. I despair that we live in a culture where having no talent and being as thick as sh*t is celebrated.

The only reason I can think of is that no one with any real talent or intelligence would not play this game. If you had a brain cell you wouldn't want to be in the trashy mags. The Kardashian's would sell their gran for a bit of fame, but most true celebs seem to despise the press.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I see he is now threatening to release a tell all autobiography.Genuinely surprised the guy can read, let alone write. He has promised to divulge "their side, my side and the truth" therefore implying that he has been making stuff up aswell.......so thick it's painful.
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see he is now threatening to release a tell all autobiography.Genuinely surprised the guy can read, let alone write. He has promised to divulge "their side, my side and the truth" therefore implying that he has been making stuff up aswell.......so thick it's painful.

He's probably learnt from his ex-wife and her 'autobiographies' all ghost written...
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good for Alex. Dont see why he shouldn't tell his side of things.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »

I agree, I don't see why others should keep quiet about what she put them through.
    Forum Member

What has he possibly got left to tell that he hasn't already sold to the press? His relationship with KP was a sham from start to finish, ditto with Chantelle. His constant need to stay in the limelight is sickening.

He could have disappeared back under the rock from where he came after his marriage breakdown, but chose to become the male equivalent of Katona, Childs etc....

For all her many faults, inflicting Alex Reid on the Great British public is something KP should never be forgiven for :-)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has he possibly got left to tell that he hasn't already sold to the press? His relationship with KP was a sham from start to finish, ditto with Chantelle. His constant need to stay in the limelight is sickening.

He could have disappeared back under the rock from where he came after his marriage breakdown, but chose to become the male equivalent of Katona, Childs etc....

For all her many faults, inflicting Alex Reid on the Great British public is something KP should never be forgiven for :-)

I dont think he has sold any stories about what went on in his marriage with KP.:confused: She has made comments to the press about Alex, so l think he should return the compliment if he so wishes.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Good for Alex. Don't see why he shouldn't tell his side of things.
    Absolutely. In reply to a tweet last night asking if Roxanne would be in his book he said "Yes. There were 4 people in my marriage."

I'm thinking Alex, Pwicey-poo, Roxanne and Peteybabes.
    Forum Member

He barely mentioned Pwicey after the break-up, while she was incredibly vicious as usual, so hopefully his book will be payback time.
    No doubt her busy busy busy legal team will be on stand-by.;)
    As for Chantelle ? She refused to let him see his daughter on the child's first birthday recently which is a low blow even for her.
    Forum Member
    janna wrote: »
    He barely mentioned Pwicey after the break-up, while she was incredibly vicious as usual, so hopefully his book will be payback time.
    No doubt her busy busy busy legal team will be on stand-by.;)
    As for Chantelle ? She refused to let him see his daughter on the child's first birthday recently which is a low blow even for her.

Im fairly sure she has her own reasons for keeping access to the baby limited. As someone who grew up without a father figure, I dont buy in to the notion that every child needs a dad in their lives....AR may like to portray the "hard done by daddy" and get his kicks from being photographed by paps going round toys r us but I dont buy into it.....im unsure which party took the custody matter to court, but if it was AR he took his time in doing so.....

As for not mentioning KP, I refer back to the original point of this thread...both him and his new missus can't get over her! No need to mention her when flogging second hand tat.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely. In reply to a tweet last night asking if Roxanne would be in his book he said "Yes. There were 4 people in my marriage."

I'm thinking Alex, Pwicey-poo, Roxanne and Peteybabes.

You reckon? Think my vote would have to go to Mr Gould who accompanied them on their honeymoon and according to Alex interrupted them at the most inconvenient times http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/58008/Alex-Reid-Unhappy-With-Katie-Prices-Friendship-With-Andrew-Gould. Though I'm surprised he only thought there were 4 to be honest.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he really doing a book..? Who on earth would buy that?

Although I suppose all he has to do is talk into a tape and someone will turn it into book words
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    Is he really doing a book..? Who on earth would buy that?

Although I suppose all he has to do is talk into a tape and someone will turn it into book words

The same ones that bought Kirk Norcross book maybe, I think that made top 10 in first week of release:eek:

I see the listings have ended now, nothing got megabucks that I saw.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As for not mentioning KP, I refer back to the original point of this thread...both him and his new missus can't get over her! No need to mention her when flogging second hand tat.

She told the press she'd ***** him up the a*** with a vodka bottle. I don't get how anyone could think that's ok, but he has to keep schtum????:confused:
    Forum Member
    Im fairly sure she has her own reasons for keeping access to the baby limited. As someone who grew up without a father figure, I dont buy in to the notion that every child needs a dad in their lives....AR may like to portray the "hard done by daddy" and get his kicks from being photographed by paps going round toys r us but I dont buy into it.....im unsure which party took the custody matter to court, but if it was AR he took his time in doing so.....

I'm fairly sure she has too . She is a nasty tart.
    Nobody has claimed he needs to be in a shared custody thing. I doubt he even wants that. But visits should NOT be an issue. Everyone deserves to know who and what their daddy is.Clearly this issue has affected you personally but a half hour visit with the baby on her first birthday shouldn't have taken too much of Chantelle's Photo op time.
    Has she got herself a job yet ? Baby is over a year old....time Chantelle got off her scraggy butt and got a job instead of selling her every fart and poor-ickle-single-mommy stories while dragging Reid through Courts. Then she might be less obsessed with clinging to her 10 mins of fame.
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    She told the press she'd ***** him up the a*** with a vodka bottle. I don't get how anyone could think that's ok, but he has to keep schtum????:confused:
    Well DUH ! Of course he must. Them's the rules on Planet Pwicey.
  • RipmyRipmy Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Has Alex got a job yet
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm fairly sure she has too . She is a nasty tart.
    Nobody has claimed he needs to be in a shared custody thing. I doubt he even wants that. But visits should NOT be an issue. Everyone deserves to know who and what their daddy is.Clearly this issue has affected you personally but a half hour visit with the baby on her first birthday shouldn't have taken too much of Chantelle's Photo op time.
    Has she got herself a job yet ? Baby is over a year old....time Chantelle got off her scraggy butt and got a job instead of selling her every fart and poor-ickle-single-mommy stories while dragging Reid through Courts. Then she might be less obsessed with clinging to her 10 mins of fame.

There you go janna- chantelle does have a job- she's a modul innit

http://fabulousmag.co.uk/2013/07/21/chantelle-houghton/