Options

--Revolution Season 2 (US Pace)--

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The trailer for season 2 has been released online after being shown at Comic Con..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ODkzYF6SnUA

It looks good....but I'd be hugely surprised if it lasts the entire season.

Still looking forward to it.

Comments

• Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant wait for its return..... oh and hey!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,737
    Forum Member
    Eric Kripke lists everything he hated about Revolution‘s first season

http://io9.com/eric-kripke-lists-everything-he-hated-about-revolution-885288749

Just listenign to the guy,no wonder season 1 was beyond awful LOL And I don't think season 2 will improve the series judging from what he says LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GoshBagosh wrote: »
    The trailer for season 2 has been released online after being shown at Comic Con..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ODkzYF6SnUA

It looks good....but I'd be hugely surprised if it lasts the entire season.

Still looking forward to it.

LOL That clip doesn't make season 2 look any better!

"My name is Sec So and so with the US Government. I know it must come as a shock to you, I know, but we still exist" LOL AWFUL So the Governmetn has existed all these years but nobody knew about ti and they just fell back to allow the different republics to mushroom ROFL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many I episodes is season 2
  • Options
    Forum Member

A standard US season is now 22 episodes, but it is yet to be confirmed. Seasons could get shortened due to performance or depending on network's needs - similarly they could even get extended by a few extra episodes.

Also am not sure if revolution got a FULL season 2 order or ig they got a 13 episode order with the option for a back9.
  • Options
    kegsiekegsie Posts: 2,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good that they cut the countdown off at three so we don't know whether the power went back off again or not. Keeps the suspense up that way.

Shame all the subsequent part of the trailer failed to show any electrical devices in use at all. What could the outcome possibly be?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has received a FULL 22 Episode order :D
  • Options
    007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was strange they had new footage, because that would of meant they started filming really early - So those scenes featured in the preview are actually the remaining episodes of season 1, which would have made the season climax much greater. Anyway, i guess we'll have to wait until September to get a clear sense of where the show is going.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It has received a FULL 22 Episode order :D

Oh my god danocha thats amaze balls
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rewatching the season 1 finale....

I'm still so pissed off that Maggie was killed off, and probably Nora aswell just because Elizabeth Mitchell joined the show to replace Andrea Roth.

Not sure about Nora, but its the reason Maggie was killed off. She was supposed to be a main character until Mitchell joined... focus had to go on her
  • Options
    SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Revolution started well and it's a great concept but it lost its way a little in the middle and had quite a few plot holes, it did improve again at the end of series 1 and I'm looking forward to series 2.
    I'm still so pissed off that Maggie was killed off, and probably Nora aswell
    Me too. Maggie was great, I was annoyed when she died and then they go and kill Nora as well and still leave Rachel alive. I've been hoping they'd kill her off since since Miles and the gang rescued her. My hopes were raised at one point but dashed again when Aaron refused to leave her and then went and cured her - although now the power's back on won't though nanobot things stop workingand shouldn't she be in at least some pain?
  • Options
    sweetazkandisweetazkandi Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the trailer just watched it today. Just hope that's it is not the end for a certain someone :( and was that a new guy we saw in the trailer? He looked hot :D

Sorry cant be more specific using my phone and not sure how to do spoilers manually!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its funny how Charlie is really getting pushed to the background in all the trailers... she was supposed to lead this show. lol

not long now :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soon :)
  • Options
    DartGuruDartGuru Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its funny how Charlie is really getting pushed to the background in all the trailers... she was supposed to lead this show. lol

not long now :)

probably a deliberate tactic because she can't act.

Agree re Maggie, seriously underused storyline cut short, and we get left with EM who was equally as poor in V.
    The most interesting character left IMO is Tom, and there's only so many times he can switch sides before it gets boring.
  • Options
    kegsiekegsie Posts: 2,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back tomorrow then. I can't wait to see if the Charliebot 3000 has learned a new facial expression during the break.
  • Options
    007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kegsie wrote: »
    Back tomorrow then. I can't wait to see if the Charliebot 3000 has learned a new facial expression during the break.

Well they did turn the lights back on so maybe she's now fully charged..
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, looking forward to another season of hate-watching :):D. Should be fun. This show has provided me and my partner with at least 20 hours worth of hilarity. I'm expecting more of the same this season. The reviews should be interesting that's for sure :D.
  • Options
    StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Ah, looking forward to another season of hate-watching :):D. Should be fun. This show has provided me and my partner with at least 20 hours worth of hilarity. I'm expecting more of the same this season. The reviews should be interesting that's for sure :D.

Yeah, I'm back in:o If only for the Charlie bashing, leching over David Lyons and the laughs:D Oh, and the perfect hair and make-up. It is always great to see good hair & make-up, especially in a post-apocalyptic TV series. They all look like sh!te in the Walking Dead. You'd have thought they could stop by a Clarin's counter somewhere and get some mascara at least:rolleyes::D
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They went and done it. Damn them all to hell.
    They killed Arron. (written before seeing very end)

A much better episode, felt tight and most of the plot had purpose. Just not keen on the 'wild ones'. :rolleyes: more filler that will waste time on rather than stuff like the politics and nanites.
  • Options
    Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    Well, that was better.

A worthwhile start to the second season (though I hate to dsappoint all you hopefuls, but I don't think Tracy/Charlie has managed to improve upon her facial expressions. They looked very similar to me, though to be fair, the scenes in this episode weren't the usual for her (so much) so we'll have to wait and see.
    They killed Arron. (written before seeing very end)
    Indeed! He's 'back'. I'm now extremely eager to find out what happened back at the Tower before (or rather, after) you know what.

Edit:
    I actually thought they'd stop the bombs, nice that they didn't. I'm also liking the potential for a nation-wide conspiracy that seems to be unraveling. The US Government essentially killing a good portion of it's citizens. Oh, and them... hunters (or whatever they're called); I bet their leader is going to be some Religious nut job.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Flash525 wrote: »
    Well, that was better.

Edit:
    I actually thought they'd stop the bombs, nice that they didn't. I'm also liking the potential for a nation-wide conspiracy that seems to be unraveling. The US Government essentially killing a good portion of it's citizens. Oh, and them... hunters (or whatever they're called); I bet their leader is going to be some Religious nut job.

Yes I'm glad that happened rather than didn't.

I hope not to the next bit, we've already had Monroe, he was enough. :)
  • Options
    Yo Omars CominYo Omars Comin Posts: 1,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bloody knew they'd bring Aaron back almost as soon as they made out he was dead. I got a little excited at first, because I think he's a very annoying character, but I just knew they'd cop out and not dare to kill off a main character so soon.

"How many guns have you got?"
    "About a handful."

So...just the one gun then?

It's pretty much carried on from the first series. Terrible plot, cheesy dialogues, twists and turns you can see a mile off. But, hey, I'm enjoying it for some strange reason.

I love how, on shows like this, they always have a man shaving to show he's back in the game. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bloody knew they'd bring Aaron back almost as soon as they made out he was dead. I got a little excited at first, because I think he's a very annoying character, but I just knew they'd cop out and not dare to kill off a main character so soon.

I was really only sure he'd come back when we saw the fire flies for the 2nd time.
  • Options
    StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say...that was not awful.

Looks like some people spent their summer at acting/writing school. And everyone seems to have gotten a bit of a personality transplant or...dare I say, some character development? I actually like new dirty, slutty Charlie :D

Best of all, they seem to have lost half their hair products :D Must of got nuked.

Talking of which....if the nukes went off anyway, why turn the power off again?

And, the lad that kidnapped Bass, anyone else think
    It's his son? And Slutty, Dirty Charlie will end up with him?

Talking of Bass, DL is looking mighty fine. :D

Not liking the new bad guy :( Like Monroe with extra crazy :(

And Aaron's resurrection? You know, I don't mind that. As long as it isn't a case of the 'Super Six' who are all immortal. That would make me grumpy.

Over all, big improvement. And Very watchable. A definite guilty pleasure.