Options

Hazel speaking highly of Gina

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
Forum Member
✭✭
On Live Feed. Shocking, but really nice to see. "She's brilliant!" about Gina and Charlie says "She is priceless" and Hazel says she really likes Gina.

Wow, how quick things change. Nice to see,

Comments

• Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    Surprised.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was surprised to see that.

A Hazel/Gina friendship would be very interesting to watch unfold IMO.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was surprised she was actually sticking up for her as well as was saying she can understand why she might be offended.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    can someone link me to the live from the house stream cant watch!
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They've been more friendly recently but I'm still shocked.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I wonder why ?
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We certainly missed something in the last 2 days. Hazel was brought up in a convo by Sam to Gina and Gina was pleasant about her, same with Hazel about Gina now.

Gina and Hazel just giggling for a second in the BR.
  • Options
    cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think since Hazel has known Gina is favorite, she has finally given her the time of day. Which has made her see Gina is actually a nice person.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hazel was laughing about when Gina was asked 'What do you like about Hazel?', she replied 'Her sunglasses'. That's when Charlie and Hazel both said they liked her.
  • Options
    troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was really surprised she was sticking up for her as well as saying she could see why Gina might be offended.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they took the time to chat and get to know each other and found common ground.Hazel is not pushed about going so its not to avoid noms.
  • Options
    Jacs75Jacs75 Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It always happens in BB people fall out one min and are okay with each other the next, there live in close environment together so it is natural hm's opinions will change.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Um, Hazel has said many times that she's using BB to further her career. Don't blame her, just saying, she's made it clear that that's her objective.

Hazel heard about a tennis ball which said Daley slated her in the press. So she's very aware that her perception with the public wont be the greatest.

Gina has survived the public vote how many times now? Who gets the most cheers on eviction night - Gina.

Makes sense to align herself with Gina, no?
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    We certainly missed something in the last 2 days. Hazel was brought up in a convo by Sam to Gina and Gina was pleasant about her, same with Hazel about Gina now.

Gina and Hazel just giggling for a second in the BR.

It seems likely then have had a conversation since Daley left. Recalling the interviews and how Gina was clear about her dislike of hazel and hazel and Daley's reaction.
    Something must have been cleared up between them
    I suspect Gina was sorry for Hazel given Dans announcement of a threat of violence by Daley on hazel and that Hazel has appreciated that.
    Hazel has definitely felt less secure and must feel better that Gina is being so good about it . I guess she isn't used to people especially other young women being sympathetic or empathetic .
    I wonder why they haven't shown it. Maybe too risky if Daley and his actions was discussed.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    b_marsh wrote: »
    Um, Hazel has said many times that she's using BB to further her career. Don't blame her, just saying, she's made it clear that that's her objective.

Hazel heard about a tennis ball which said Daley slated her in the press. So she's very aware that her perception with the public wont be the greatest.

Gina has survived the public vote how many times now? Who gets the most cheers on eviction night - Gina.

She said she liked her in response to Charlie's conversation, not that they were bffs.
  • Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not all that surprised really. they've been getting on well for the past few days on LF.

It seeems to have started the night after Daley was removed.

Also, the female numbers dwindling may have something to do with it.

They probably now have a mutual respect for each other.

It was funny on Friday nights LF when Charlie was bitching to Dan, about Hazel & Gina having a few laughs together.

If they happened to both last until the final week I could see them becoming even closer.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Aww it's a shame that I missed that. Hazel and Gina's friendship has been notable over the last few days, and is really nice to see. Especially after Hazel's hard time a week ago. Gina even said "Goodnight sweetheart." Which is slightly different to those interview responses.
  • Options
    AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    can someone link me to the live from the house stream cant watch!
    http://bb3.channel5.com/c5/article/?simulcast=true

They're all asleep :(
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I think an Imogen/Aisleyne friendship is in the making if Charlie goes first.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member

Precisely what I thought.
  • Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's exactly what I was thinking too.
  • Options
    AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    b_marsh wrote: »

The all knowing tennis balls have also revealed to the House that Gina is the bookie's favourite to win:

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/154225-big-brother-2013-housemates-told-gina-is-favourite-on-new-tennis-ball-message.html
  • Options
    cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    troy4783 wrote: »
    I was really surprised she was sticking up for her as well as saying she could see why Gina might be offended.

That surprised me too. Gina must off had a conversation with Hazel but due to the nature of Daley's departure it has not been aired. Its ashame as it would have been nice to see what has broken the ice between the two of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    JVS wrote: »
    She said she liked her in response to Charlie's conversation, not that they were bffs.

She's never said that she liked Gina before. So her saying she likes her is a big deal, hence the thread...
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    cyberwar wrote: »
    That surprised me too. Gina must off had a conversation with Hazel but due to the nature of Daley's departure it has bot been aired. Its ashame as it would have been nice to see what has broken the ice between the two of them.

I agree, I thought they were funny together on Friday. Funnier than Charlie/Hazel anyway.

And on the HLs tonight both just play bitching away at the VIPs made me smile.