Shows with no result

CronkerCronker Posts: 93
Forum Member
Two that immediately come to mind:

Bargain Hunt.
Rubbish show. Does anyone ever win? And why do these idiots listen to the "experts"?

Escape To The Country
Except no one ever does. Don't think I've ever seen an episode where they actually buy a house.

Comments

• fayebeatlefayebeatle Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cronker wrote: »
    Two that immediately come to mind:

Bargain Hunt.
    Rubbish show. Does anyone ever win? And why do these idiots listen to the "experts"?

Escape To The Country
    Except no one ever does. Don't think I've ever seen an episode where they actually buy a house.

Said the same to my dad last week, he said that they buy all the time, he is 78 though! :D
  • TomGrantTomGrant Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grand Designs is a culprit sometimes.

Thanks for making me watch that for an hour without showing me the finished house.
  • CronkerCronker Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    I watched an episode of Secret Dealers the other night where the homeowner said "nothing has any sentimental value, I'll sell everything!"
    Then proceeded to knock back more than half the offers.
    Da f***?
  • ali1234ali1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    takeshi's castle. heh.
    after all of those epic games..........
    nothing.
  • late8late8 Posts: 7,175
    Forum Member
    Pointless is a pile of crap too.

Eggheads is fixed aswel
  • tvfannytvfanny Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Britains Empty Homes is another one. There is all this build up to what the property could be like and then .... nothing.
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dinner Date (most of the time)
    Holiday home programmes
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    It always bugged me that last year's Strictly final never revealed who came second and who came third between Denise Van Outen and Kimberley Walsh. They were both just declared 'runners up' which felt like a real cheat after you've invested so much time watching it week by week. I wanted to know who was second!!!! (In my head I 'know' it was Kimberley!!). :D
  • ukbadgeukbadge Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    What about X Factor being on Saturday, results on a Sunday
  • hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ukbadge wrote: »
    What about X Factor being on Saturday, results on a Sunday

would've thought they'd open the lines on saturday so they can get more money. show needs axing asap
  • Paul_DNAPPaul_DNAP Posts: 25,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunter23 wrote: »
    would've thought they'd open the lines on saturday so they can get more money. show needs axing asap

That is true of Xfactor, they have pretty much a full day of votong lines. But on strictly they record the Sunday show on the Saturday evening and so lines are not open for very long.
  • daisyduck1976daisyduck1976 Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunter23 wrote: »

They do. They just don't close them until the Sunday.