Options

This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 20**

Comments

• Options
    SaraV1308SaraV1308 Posts: 9,760
    Forum Member
    Thought it was worth resurrecting the NAT from its languishing place on page 3 since the last post in January.

The news re Brucey definitely deserves a post ....
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's very hard to unappreciate the Brucie situation. Bumbling narcissistic old git.

Please keep Tess and Claudia! I know it must be hard for execs to get their head around it, but those two run a really tight show and neither are owners of a penis! Crazy times.

We don't need John Hammyman or Graham Norton coming in to mess things up. :cry:
  • Options
    chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Saving my unnappreciation in case they give his job to someone I don't like.

As Trevvytrev says, it's hard to unappreciate Bruce's decision to FINALLY leave.
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Folks.:)

Sadly, the news that Claudia and Tess will be co-hosting the main show gives me nothing to unappreciated. In fact, quite the opposite.

*Raises glass and continues dance of jubilation she's been doing ever since Bruce announced his departure*

Editing in a fleckerl of celebration for Lina Lareid bombing in the new ITV morning news programme.
  • Options
    smudesmude Posts: 17,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, it's a win win.
    Claudia presenting with Tess and Miss Smug bombing on ITV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Muggsy wrote: »
    Hi Folks.:)

Sadly, the news that Claudia and Tess will be co-hosting the main show gives me nothing to unappreciated. In fact, quite the opposite.

*Raises glass and continues dance of jubilation she's been doing ever since Bruce announced his departure*

Editing in a fleckerl of celebration for Lina Lareid bombing in the new ITV morning news programme.

The only thing to unappreciate here is that Bruce didn't leave sooner.

:D
  • Options
    Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    smude wrote: »
    Yes, it's a win win.

I can mildly unappreciate that Tess is staying but i'm stoked that Claudia is taking over the Tesspit permanently.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I always unappreciated him hosting at all. It took Colin Jackson to overcome my reflex to switch off any time BF hoves into view.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Muggsy wrote: »
    I always unappreciated him hosting at all. It took Colin Jackson to overcome my reflex to switch off any time BF hoves into view.

Me too.
    He made it the Bruce show. Selfish old timer. Greedy for limelight.

And there's more to unappreciate now you mention him..............Colin Jackson should have won and I STILL unappreciate those stupid Dummies Erin had in their dance.
    And I STILL unappreciate Erin for using them.

>:(
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    smude wrote: »
    Yes, it's a win win.

Both brought a smile to my face :D Now if the tiny tree frog gets stuck with a BLulu type character next series I'll be a very happy bunny (suggesting OurCilla, can't stand the woman and would want her out week one, but I'd have hysterics if he got paired with her and had to put up with a few weeks of a lorra lorra Cilla :D )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both brought a smile to my face :D Now if the tiny tree frog gets stuck with a BLulu type character next series I'll be a very happy bunny (suggesting OurCilla, can't stand the woman and would want her out week one, but I'd have hysterics if he got paired with her and had to put up with a few weeks of a lorra lorra Cilla :D )

Harsh...

...and yet satisfyingly wonderful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Please don't give them ideas.

Cilla is BEYOND non appreciation.
    Sorry but she's WAY worse than Bloody LuLu >:(
  • Options
    coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But it would be worth it to watch TTF dance in high heels.

As long as she were out after a couple of dances.

Actually can we have Miranda and TTF I like her, they could stay and I get to watch TTF have to dance in high heels AND watch her mug at his obnoxiousness :)

Win win, better still Miranda and no TTF at all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    But it would be worth it to watch TTF dance in high heels.

As long as she were out after a couple of dances.

Actually can we have Miranda and TTF I like her, they could stay and I get to watch TTF have to dance in high heels AND watch her mug at his obnoxiousness :)

Win win, better still Miranda and no TTF at all

:o

Miranda is worse than Cilla AND Lulu put together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like this game.

It says in another thread that
    James isn't coming back as a competing dancer next series. It says he's been offered a role as background dancer and has turned it down.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1962054

It says Ola has been offered her usual contract and she is taking time to decide whether to accept or to leave with James.
  • Options
    coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deep deep un appreciation for Anton, TTF, and Robin going after James.>:(

Not that I want James to stay but really when they had all of the male pros to choose from why James ?

Why the spoiler is it a secret?
    In which case sshhh don't tell anyone .
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh I agree, she's appalling, even worse then BLulu, but the thought of TTF getting stuck with her is making me cackle with glee. I'd obviously FF through any dancing, but the thought of the rictus grin on his face as he insists they're having SO MUCH FUN was be wonderful :D
  • Options
    SaraV1308SaraV1308 Posts: 9,760
    Forum Member
    Oh I agree, she's appalling, even worse then BLulu, but the thought of TTF getting stuck with her is making me cackle with glee. I'd obviously FF through any dancing, but the thought of the rictus grin on his face as he insists they're having SO MUCH FUN was be wonderful :D

It would be known as Karma....

What goes around, comes around.....

It was TTF's fault we were subjected to Smugsanna for so long last year, that it is only right that TTF having more of problem this year.... Actually someone like Pendledrama would be good... someone with potential that turns out to be a psychiatric case...
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too.
    He made it the Bruce show. Selfish old timer. Greedy for limelight.

And there's more to unappreciate now you mention him..............Colin Jackson should have won and I STILL unappreciate those stupid Dummies Erin had in their dance.
    And I STILL unappreciate Erin for using them.

>:(

Everything you said. Me too. Still.
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D I suspect she'd refuse to be partnered with him. She's a real diva and is used to being fawned over by a batch of true sycophants, and Cliff Richard. She'd have a meg strop to be paired with a short, rather plain nobody like TTF. I'd pay good money to see the drama ....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sofakat wrote: »
    :D I suspect she'd refuse to be partnered with him. She's a real diva and is used to being fawned over by a batch of true sycophants, and Cliff Richard. She'd have a meg strop to be paired with a short, rather plain nobody like TTF. I'd pay good money to see the drama ....

Oh gawd, imagine if we ever got stuck with Cliff as a contestant. I'm certain he would never do it but just the idea makes me wibble :o
  • Options
    jiver51jiver51 Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »

Did you know she was great friends with the Beatles, I dont think she ever mentions it
    * runs away cackling, grabbing tin hat going through door*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Non-appreciating that Kevin, Karen, Robin and Anton are returning this year (although have been resigned to Anton staying for a while). Also non appreciating the arrival of another Clifton (as I suspect that the 'from Grimsby' carp will become more insufferable than it was last year), although she is at least a better dancer than her brother, and the loss of Anya. It's possible that the latter is by her own choice, she might have an injury or *whispers* she could be preggers... quick someone, start a thread :D

Absolutely thrilled that Tristan is joining though. Just want to remind everyone that I saw him first & you can all keep your hands off :p . This does of course mean that my ovary voting will be conflicted... Pasha or Tristan!! :o:o:p:D

Also thrilled that the Goddess Natalie is back from injury and that Iveta is returning too.

Not really fussed about James or Artem, it wouldn't have bothered me if they'd stayed either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kmc1978 wrote: »
    Non-appreciating that Kevin, Karen, Robin and Anton are returning this year (although have been resigned to Anton staying for a while). Also non appreciating the arrival of another Clifton (as I suspect that the 'from Grimsby' carp will become more insufferable than it was last year), although she is at least a better dancer than her brother, and the loss of Anya. It's possible that the latter is by her own choice, she might have an injury or *whispers* she could be preggers... quick someone, start a thread :D

Absolutely thrilled that Tristan is joining though. Just want to remind everyone that I saw him first & you can all keep your hands off :p . This does of course mean that my ovary voting will be conflicted... Pasha or Tristan!! :o:o:p:D

Also thrilled that the Goddess Natalie is back from injury and that Iveta is returning too.

Not really fussed about James or Artem, it wouldn't have bothered me if they'd stayed either.

So, who are the Pro dancers this Autumn then? And is it officially confirmed?

EDIT
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/strictlycomedancing/posts/Strictly-Come-Dancing-2014-Professional-Dancers-Confirmed
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kmc1978 wrote: »

Oy, you're not the only one with dibs on Tristan :p And yay for Goddess Natalie.

Oh, and in the spirit of the thread - how did Robin survive another year? Unappreciating that we will have an overdoes of 'From Grimsby' as well - I sincerely hope that Lady Grimsby doesn't get a ringer just because TTF didn't win last year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Camis wrote: »
    Oy, you're not the only one with dibs on Tristan :p And yay for Goddess Natalie.

Oh, and in the spirit of the thread - how did Robin survive another year? Unappreciating that we will have an overdoes of 'From Grimsby' as well - I sincerely hope that Lady Grimsby doesn't get a ringer just because TTF didn't win last year.

That's really hacking me off, it comes to something when the continual appearance of Anton (and the fear of him getting the main gig full time) doesn't hack me off as much as bloody Robin appearing again. Why oh why didn't they pair Aunty Debs with Pasha last year :( Bloody furniture removal/VW dance :(

Apart from that, in my head TTF has Cilla this year which pleases me greatly (it won't happen, but I really want it to, which is enough for now), Tristan looks quite acceptable to look at, I'll miss Artem a bit, but not massively, Goddess Natalie is back ( :D) and No Bruce, most importantly, No Bruce :D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.