Options

Josie's new trout pout

HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2605344/Josie-Gibson-reveals-mysterious-trout-pout-steps-lunch.html

What a mess! :D

Will these girls ever learn?

It NEVER looks good. I've yet to see a success story. Look no further than Amy Childs, Abbey Clancy, Rylan and Sarah Harding. I bet all four regret getting it done.

I thought Rylan's or Amy's were the worst i've seen but Josie is pushing them close!

Comments

• Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2605344/Josie-Gibson-reveals-mysterious-trout-pout-steps-lunch.html

What a mess! :D

Will these girls ever learn?

It NEVER looks good. I've yet to see a success story. Look no further than Amy Childs, Abbey Clancy, Rylan and Sarah Harding. I bet all four regret getting it done.

I thought Rylan's or Amy's were the worst i've seen but Josie is pushing them close!

So, so true. I am unfortunately (un)blessed with rather thin lips, that appear to be thinning further as I get older. One of these days I'm going to smile and my top lip will disappear forever. I should be a prime candidate for this kind of treatment but I would never consider it because, as you say, it NEVER looks good. What on earth possesses them?

Usually it's the top lip that looks odd but in Josie's case something appears to be afoot with the bottom. It's like the silicone in her bottom lip is magnetically drawn toward the silicone in her new breasts. Peculiar.
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what the Josie Gibson in the house would think if you went back in time and showed her this?
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luner13 wrote: »
    I wonder what the Josie Gibson in the house would think if you went back in time and showed her this?

She'd wonder who the old woman was I think.:(
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear. It's hard to believe anyone could look in a mirror and think that was money well spent.
  • Options
    Mattyboii1995Mattyboii1995 Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it's got her in the Daily Mail anyway! She was in OK! as well talking about her new boob job, incredible how she's managed to prolong her fame for 4 years.

Is she the most famous ex-housemate since Jade?
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quack Quack!
  • Options
    Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a bl**dy mess! Plastic lips to go with the plastic boobs and fake hair - classy.

And despite the fact that her full time job is keeping the weight off, I see it's sneaking back on again...
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a bl**dy mess! Plastic lips to go with the plastic boobs and fake hair - classy.

And despite the fact that her full time job is keeping the weight off, I see it's sneaking back on again...

She will put it on again,get papped in a bikini,get a DVD deal,put it off again and the cycle goes on and on:o
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ha ha ..a few of the usual suspects ..why am i not surprised lol
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looked much younger when she was in the house.
  • Options
    Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she looks that bad tbh.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a bloomin' mess! She must think people are blind or stupid not to see she has had her lips done. :o
    It's amazing how different someone can look without airbrushing.........

She also needs to get her sayings correct
    ‘Dropped my dinner all over the floor in London. Was scraping it off the floor as didn’t want to be a little bug
    Errrrrrr, it's actually, 'Litter bug'. ROLLEYES
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    "Little bug"

:D
  • Options
    peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    Am I the only one who is shocked by the fact that someone is following Josie Gibson around taking photos as opposed to the fact she's ruined her appearance further.
  • Options
    PhiloPPhiloP Posts: 10,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why can't you just let the girl be? It's her body to do with as she pleases. She has said she has not had any more work on her lips so I've got to believe her. I give her kudos for doing so well since winning BB - more than many of the others have - and she obviously is still of interest to paps and magazines, whatever anyone thinks. Good luck to her, says I.
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PhiloP wrote: »
    Why can't you just let the girl be? It's her body to do with as she pleases. She has said she has not had any more work on her lips so I've got to believe her. I give her kudos for doing so well since winning BB - more than many of the others have - and she obviously is still of interest to paps and magazines, whatever anyone thinks. Good luck to her, says I.

totaly agree :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_Eye wrote: »
    I don't think she looks that bad tbh.

Neither do I tbh. As far as trout pouts go it's not the worst I've seen. Heck, it's not even the worst I've seen on Josie. The last one she got was very platypus.

It's usually the top lip that looks ridiculous but Josie doesn't seem to have that duck bill thing (this time). It's just her bottom lip. There's something wrong with that. Too much injected in by the look of it.

Not sure if someone ^^^ was suggesting she hasn't had her lips done but it's quite clear that in those pictures she has. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peterstone wrote: »
    Am I the only one who is shocked by the fact that someone is following Josie Gibson around taking photos as opposed to the fact she's ruined her appearance further.

I could be wrong but I think she recently changed agent or management so they may be 'getting her out there' again. She was on daybreak the other week so she's doing pretty well out of it still.

If all that makes her happy and keeps her out of the courts who am I to argue. I wish her all the best.
  • Options
    nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    I'd like to know where she gets the money to have all these procedures.

I find it very sad that Josie, who was very pretty before she had all this work done, thinks this makes her look better. She looks at least 15 years older and if she doesn't stop, she will look 60! Surely her friends, advisors, family doesn't think she looks great
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worst winner ever, and the worst series ever
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nobody has found her in her house and discussed her on a forum.She is in the public domain and this is a public forum.People are entitled to form opinions good or bad on anything in public.If she disappeared no one would care tbh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nyannie wrote: »
    I'd like to know where she gets the money to have all these procedures.

I find it very sad that Josie, who was very pretty before she had all this work done, thinks this makes her look better. She looks at least 15 years older and if she doesn't stop, she will look 60! Surely her friends, advisors, family doesn't think she looks great

I doubt she listens to anyone.It is about launching her next direction ie put on weight and get a DVD deal and lose it again.She already looks nearly 60.
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She will be spitting feathers to read this suggestion :D she isn't trying to be left alone she is trying to draw as much attention to herself as possible, that is how she makes her living these days!
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cobis wrote: »
    She will be spitting feathers to read this suggestion :D she isn't trying to be left alone she is trying to draw as much attention to herself as possible, that is how she makes her living these days!

:DI so agree. Josie's 'job' these days relies on clocking up as many as possible "WTF is THAT???" comments on the Daily Mail site.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cobis wrote: »

Well, exactly. I have never understood this view that discussing her is A Very Bad Thing. This is the aim of the game. It's why these agents are employed. Sure it's as plain as the silicone on Josie's face.