Options

Heart tv dissappeared

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
Forum Member
Hi guys. Myself and several neighbours have lost Heart tv this morning. Our aerials are all fine. Wythenshawe,Manchester. Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    albertdalbertd Posts: 14,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There seems to be something happening with the mux containing this. Have a look at the last few hours of this thread:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1197918&page=18
  • Options
    anthony davidanthony david Posts: 14,507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heart is on the so called Man Mux multiplex (channel 57). Reception from it can be erratic at times, Heart is on at the moment though together with Movies 4 Men + 1 etc.

The recent threads are about the new local Mux (channel 56) which will carry local TV for Manchester and is being intermittently tested at the moment. When it's on you get Bonanzabonanza on 64 and Pop on 75.
  • Options
    GreeboGreebo Posts: 1,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    carl76 wrote: »
    Hi guys. Myself and several neighbours have lost Heart tv this morning. Our aerials are all fine. Wythenshawe,Manchester. Anyone else?

As others have said, Heart is on the G_MAN local mux (multiplex)- and is fine here as far as I can tell, I don't measure levels, but the computer with a tuner card in it has picked it up fine all day. By coincidence I've been at a friends in Northern Moor this afternoon and rescanned their TV to pick up the new L_MAN local mux - they were able to get channels from G_MAN (e.g. Heart on 62) and L_MAN (e.g. BonanzaBonanza on 64) just fine.