Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2+2=5 wrote: »
    Victim of your own success, is that it?

Well, he is the big boss of 6 employees. Show a little respect ;):D
  • CitySlickerCitySlicker Posts: 10,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some aweful things being said about me and I don't deserve this. I have not intentially offended anyone. I am a nice, easy going, caring person.

You've made some sweeping statements that are not nice, easy going or caring at all, and quite clearly offensive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you glorifying her by giving her a thread?
  • Charlene LucasCharlene Lucas Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Minky luv
  • Charlene LucasCharlene Lucas Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've made some sweeping statements that are not nice, easy going or caring at all, and quite clearly offensive.

Serious discussions about small businesses struggling to keep within the law. There are plenty of like minded business people I assure you. If you are going to attack me please be so kind to back it up. When have I been offensive or said anything like a 'sweeping statement' ?
  • Rugby manRugby man Posts: 10,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I thick to realise whats going on at all here. I am alittle slow. Though as my son says "I am not slow, I came 10th in cross country. :o
  • Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't help thinking of throwing stones in glass houses here.

If Charlene's threads and posts were that offensive, surely they'd have been closed and Charlene would've been banned by now?

What I find disturbing and more troll-like is how the supercilious bullying gang mentality has once again made a reappearance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where do I start? You assuming all women of a child bearing age are going to get pregnant, you wanting to break the law by refusing a person employment on the basis of their sex? You talking about the rights of people being able to receive fertility treatment and your views on HRT?

You have some very offensive views, and for you assuring me there are like-minded business people thinking the same, there's going to be an equal number hoping your business will fail for these sort of comments.
  • Rugby manRugby man Posts: 10,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always think Charlene from BB for some reason.

I think this thread might go to chatter because of my fun style chat. I am making things worse. Oh well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Charlene Lucas a lady?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If Charlene's threads and posts were that offensive, surely they'd have been closed and Charlene would've been banned by now?

What I find disturbing and more troll-like is how the supercilious bullying gang mentality has once again made a reappearance.

She/he has been on an....ermm holiday recently;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Minky_Bum wrote: »

Only in the Little Britain sense;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Was beachbabe a babe?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although I often read CLs comments and wonder how cynical a person can be, I also think it's quite healthy for someone to come along and say what I KNOW a lot think - gives a chance to have views aired and differences of opinion recognised.

Although some of the views and topics may make some FMs uncomfortable/incensed/pull their hair out in frustration - surely it's better to be able to discuss them and recognise that some DO hold these views. Personally, I think it's more dangerous when everyone toes the PC line and refuses to believe others are not so aware of 'PCness'.......because, believe me, many aren't!

Re. the comments about women in the work place - I hear these regularly, which is why there is legislation. because there is legislation does not mean that these opinions cease to exist. Good to see that we are now all aware that they do. Sad as it may be, it's reality.

That's not to say I 'like' this poster. Nor to say I don't think he/she deliberately trolls.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    With so many first time posters on the DS waiting list, who have yet to have their chance initiating a thread, is it right that Charlene takes up so much DS space?

What's all this about a ' Waiting list':confused:

Surely anyone can initiate a thread:confused:
  • 2+2=52+2=5 Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, he is the big boss of 6 employees. Show a little respect ;):D

*smacks forehead*

What was I thinking? ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,786
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    What's all this about a ' Waiting list':confused:

Surely anyone can initiate a thread:confused:

I think it's a little joke :o:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -meisje- wrote: »
    Only because it's school holidays :rolleyes:
    People always go on about the school holidays but most of the people who take the pi$$ and go on a windup are in my opinion over 18 and past school.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She was banned several days ago for making false claims that the Polish and Asians were stealing all the water in Gloucestershire and how the armed military should be bought in to deal with them.

She has a heart of gold. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a great boss - a racist, openly willing to discriminate against women, anything else to be added to the list?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great boss - a racist, openly willing to discriminate against women, anything else to be added to the list?

Charlene Lucas IS David Brent :D
  • 2+2=52+2=5 Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hence why I said some of the threads were a bit iffy - comparatively!

But is it serious or a mess about?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2+2=5 wrote: »
    Hence why I said some of the threads were a bit iffy - comparatively!

But is it serious or a mess about?

Who knows. She sounds like my nan did during her Alzeimer days. RIP Nan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    enigma. wrote: »
    Why are you glorifying her by giving her a thread?

Threads like this keep her at bay.

She likes to create threads that will instill arguments between forum members.

Last time she was creating lots of silly threads, someone created a thread about her and she stopped.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlene Lucas IS David Brent :D

Hands up who is now mentally humming 'DA DA DA DA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA' :D