**the Official Discounted Ps3 Games Thread**

Twilight EyesTwilight Eyes Posts: 589
Forum Member
✭✭
Please post all offers on here, as individual discount threads are quickly lost. Mods should sticky this if possible.

Smackdown vs Raw £14.99 at Game. In-store offer for this week only.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    this is a good idea.some bargains can be had out there.it would break my heart to buy my ps3 games at gamestop for £50 even there 2nd hand games are too expensive
  • malbo007malbo007 Posts: 779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Half Price Call of Duty 4 at gamestation at the moment.... £24.99.... Bargain!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ajm1984 wrote: »
    Half Price Call of Duty 4 at gamestation at the moment.... £24.99.... Bargain!!

Nice ^^ ;)
  • Twilight EyesTwilight Eyes Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gamestation - Smackdown V Raw £20
  • wwillattwwillatt Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got Fifa 2008 for £29 from asda at the weekend which seems pretty cheap. Went to the local city centre yestday and none of the game retailers had it for under £40!!
  • Chris_TVChris_TV Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    got Assassins creed from game for £29 today down from £49 Game and Gamestation seem to be doing this alot recently it seems to be working to everyone in the q either had assassins creed or smackdown all of wich were on this discounted price.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Assassins Creed worth getting? I was tempted when i saw it today but i remember a lot of people said it was rubbish...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Assassins Creed worth getting? I was tempted when i saw it today but i remember a lot of people said it was rubbish...

great game some faults, but not as bad as people make out, i dont know what they expected.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wwillatt wrote: »
    I got Fifa 2008 for £29 from asda at the weekend which seems pretty cheap. Went to the local city centre yestday and none of the game retailers had it for under £40!!

Fifa is available for £27.99 from shopto.com with free next day recorded delivery.

Same website has Virtua fighter 5 for £19.99
    Resistance £19.99

most games are low prices. Have a look.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    If any of you are buying from game.co.uk

use voucher code

AWDC07XM (expires 22/12/07)

for £5 off over £30

add gift wrap on a £29.99 PS3 game and then the voucher to bring the price down to £25.98

online only plus 11% quidco (if you use it)

i just preordered burnout cost £34.99 instead of £39.99 plus £3.30 in quidco cashback so approx £32.00

hope this helps
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please post all offers on here, as individual discount threads are quickly lost. Mods should sticky this if possible.

Smackdown vs Raw £14.99 at Game. In-store offer for this week only.

Went to my local seeking this game, but it was £24.99. The offer seems to only be on the ps2 version. Can anyone confirm? I am in London. Perhaps the offers are geographically dependant?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Went to my local seeking this game, but it was £24.99. The offer seems to only be on the ps2 version. Can anyone confirm? I am in London. Perhaps the offers are geographically dependant?

think its ps2 version thats 14.99
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keck wrote: »
    think its ps2 version thats 14.99

someone in this section was saying it was £14.99 for the ps3 version: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=713833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Play.com Sale Now On! up to 80% off

Rainbow vegas only £17.99!
  • funkyvideofunkyvideo Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    PS3 - Comet Discontinued - £9.99
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    funkyvideo wrote: »

what?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2

£17.99 at play.com

8.6 review on gamespot
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    funkyvideo wrote: »

Stop trolling
  • SonyJunkieSonyJunkie Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, not a game, but if anyone wants a Bluetooth headset this one in the Play.com sale is a steal!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SonyJunkie wrote: »
    OK, not a game, but if anyone wants a Bluetooth headset this one in the Play.com sale is a steal!! :D

That's the one I've been eyeing up to replace my now dead previous Sony Bluetooth headset. Can't believe my first one cost so much from Amazon back in around 2002 when this one is now £12.99 ! It basically looks the same as my now dead one except it's black.

Funnily enough I've had it bookmarked for a few days now and before they announced their January sale 80% off stuff I'd already said to myself I'll hold out for a few days and keep my eye on a few things and low and behold that headset came down from £13.49 or 99 to £12.99 :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EDN1 wrote: »
    That's the one I've been eyeing up to replace my now dead previous Sony Bluetooth headset. Can't believe my first one cost so much from Amazon back in around 2002 when this one is now £12.99 ! It basically looks the same as my now dead one except it's black.

Funnily enough I've had it bookmarked for a few days now and before they announced their January sale 80% off stuff I'd already said to myself I'll hold out for a few days and keep my eye on a few things and low and behold that headset came down from £13.49 or 99 to £12.99 :D

you are happy about a 50p discount? some people make me laugh:D
    dont forget the postage costs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Resistance fall of man for £19.99 back in stock at shopto.com. Free next day recorded delivery.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strangehold for £24.99 at Play.com now along with about ten other PS3 games (though I'm not sure how good any of them are!).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

lol.. every little counts this time of year i guess!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

and you wouldn't be ? That's 50p that can go to the next thing I need to buy and every little does help, so yep I am happy :D;)

and play don't charge for delivery ;)