Options

Can i change to T-Mob combi when my Flext contract expires?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
Forum Member
My contract expires soon and I wondered if T-Mob CS will let me continue but instead of on Flext on a combi package?I'm considering my options and don't want to sign another contract, although I'd like to continue with T-Mobile until I've made my mind up.

Also do you know whether the Web and Walk can be added onto a combi package?

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    CilonenCilonen Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Yes - you can sign up to Combi on a new 12/18 mth contract, and you can have WnW with it.

You can't switch to Combi WITHOUT taking a new contract though, you'd have to remain on your current Flext deal. You may be offered a discount on your current deal if you again sign up for a new contract.
  • Options
    TheBigMTheBigM Posts: 13,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Combi is mainly for people who would be taking new phones. You just want to continue with T-Mobile without signing a new contract or having a new phone or anything.

You have two options IMO: one is to simply continue on your Flext package as before. The second is two switch to a Solo package instead of a combi one. As you are out of contract and not requesting a phone, it is the same as being a sim-only customer.

Solo has no 12 month contract, just 30 days notice. If you have decided to remain with T-Mob, your options then are to resign a contract with either a discount on your price plan or a new phone or to do nowt and continue with your old flext plan or new solo plan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the advice. I like the idea of solo but I'm not sure I can add an internet package to this?? Please correct me if I'm wrong...

I do have a need for a fixed internet package which makes things a bit more complicated!