Options

Need help finding a foreign movie!! Movie lovers please help!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
Forum Member
Right where do i begin people...
I watched an Asian movie on the fly emirates plane coming back from Dubai in early march this year. By Asian I mean, Indonesian, Tagalog, Japanese type of movie. It was a love film and I just quite cant remember the title of it!! :( however I do kind of remember the plot and and scenarios involved.

Basically there was a guy who was in love with a girl who he always saw at the train station, but he never spoke to her...He ended up hiring a thief to get him to put a love letter in the girls bag and find information about her. however the thief got close to her himself. then the thief went to jail, but he gave the guy some information about the girl and a dry cleaners. he went to the dry cleaners only to find out another guy wanted her, they battled it out and police barged through the door and took em all away.
basically in the end the girl from the train station got back together with her fiancee and the guy who was in love got together with a police woman.

Right....Thats basically the movie lol but if anyone..ANYONE knows anything it would be sooooo appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    Takae's your man (or rather, woman) for this. She has a huge knowledge of Eastern films. You could try a PM.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, gosh. That does sound familiar. I want to say it's a Thai film, but I'm not 100% certain. South Korean or Thai, maybe?. I'll have a look through my notes later today to see if there's something to jog my memory.

(And thanks, Trsvis_Bickle, for the heads up.)
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Sounds like Zhou Yu's Train to me? :confused: