100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suzy_Cat wrote: »
    I thought Sofajumper's daughter was engaged to marry a cult member, though.

There are a few articles saying he joined the main org of the cult (if you sea what I mean) and then left after a few months. I can't find anything that states that he has left the cult as a whole, except for some speculation on an anti forum.

But it might be that he has dropped in tiny's estimation as a suitable partner and led to tiny pressurising his daughter?
  • SleepPixieSleepPixie Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »
    There are a few articles saying he joined the main org of the cult (if you sea what I mean) and then left after a few months. I can't find anything that states that he has left the cult as a whole, except for some speculation on an anti forum.

But it might be that he has dropped in tiny's estimation as a suitable partner and led to tiny pressurising his daughter?

Plus it is alleged that members of an org can't sea each other/ get engaged/ get married without approval. And that they are not allowed to get pregnant without permission either.

I reckon it all relates to the tiny fighter pilot
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Blind Items Revealed

From January 16, 2014

This foreign born B- list mostly movie actor who willing gave up A-/B+ list status is a cranky guy. Very cranky. Doing press for his new movie that no one will go see he has been confronted by fans of his past effort that made him famous. If you are lucky he will ignore your requests to have him sign something related to his past effort. If you are not so lucky he will yell at you. Telling you to get a f**king life is one of his favourite expressions. The accent makes it more sinister. Don't worry fans. In a few years he will be at conventions posing for photos and singing autographs at $20 a pop and pretending he loves you.

Matthew Crawley

I've seen a couple of blinds along these lines about him, but I've heard lots of reports from people who've met him saying he's really nice and doesn't mind talking about DA. So....are these blinds just made up? Or do they actually refer to somebody else?

Also, he didn't have movie out in Jan this year as far as I'm aware. There was one at Sundance, but I don't think he was even there.
  • The DoveThe Dove Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SleepPixie wrote: »
    Plus it is alleged that members of an org can't sea each other/ get engaged/ get married without approval. And that they are not allowed to get pregnant without permission either.

I reckon it all relates to the tiny fighter pilot

Those particular members are not allowed to have children at all and women are told they either abort or are thrown out on the street with no home and no income. Sofa jumper's youngest is supposed to have originally been produced by a couple of such elite members and dutifully handed over.
  • tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there something about the tapped midgets daughter that gets the old gaydar going? I know it's probably not allowed in their cult, but mine took a definite ping when I google imaged her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    I read somewhere she has reconnected with the mother.

If it is this girl, I'm sure she can go straight to her mother. Too much of a risk to try to shut her up me thinks. I think it's some other with an underage child being pregnant.
  • The DoveThe Dove Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tigerowl wrote: »
    Is there something about the tapped midgets daughter that gets the old gaydar going? I know it's probably not allowed in their cult, but mine took a definite ping when I google imaged her.

I've never heard anything but being gay is considered to be a perversion which can be cured.
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    The Dove wrote: »
    I've never heard anything but being gay is considered to be a perversion which can be cured.

Well they cured Pulp Fiction! :D:D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This good looking A- list R&B singer with a very cool style is probably going to jail. He will also probably take down about four or five other names in the industry with him because of the Ponzi type scheme he was running with them.
    An arrest is imminent.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This good looking A- list R&B singer with a very cool style is probably going to jail. He will also probably take down about four or five other names in the industry with him because of the Ponzi type scheme he was running with them.
    An arrest is imminent.

:o Well this is a juicy one.

Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself) ?
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights

An arrest is imminent.
    How about OMG?
    Forum Member
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    How about OMG?

If it is than this would be karma for inflecting Baby, baby, baby on the world :D
  • FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    I've seen a couple of blinds along these lines about him, but I've heard lots of reports from people who've met him saying he's really nice and doesn't mind talking about DA. So....are these blinds just made up? Or do they actually refer to somebody else?

Also, he didn't have movie out in Jan this year as far as I'm aware. There was one at Sundance, but I don't think he was even there.

CDAN is mostly if not all bullshit.
    Scroll down to the bottom of the website and you will see:
    "CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE BLOG’S PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE'S CONTENT. LINKS TO CONTENT ON AND QUOTATION OF MATERIAL FROM OTHER SITES ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS."

BlindGossip also wrote a little blog about CDAN and how they are going to stop posting blinds from them because its all just made up.
    I've written this before but people just ignore my posts....>:(
    Forum Member

BlindGossip also wrote a little blog about CDAN and how they are going to stop posting blinds from them because its all just made up.

LOL. That's rich coming from Blind Gossip.
    All blind item sites are full of crap. It's trying to find the tiny kernel of truth that the embellished blind item comes from that's the fun.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Y_Me wrote: »
    I read somewhere she has reconnected with the mother.

If it is this girl, I'm sure she can go straight to her mother. Too much of a risk to try to shut her up me thinks. I think it's some other with an underage child being pregnant.

I agree. If this blind is true, most likely it's involving parents who are still together or a father with sole custody.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From BlindGossip:

1. Fans of this band are freaking out about a big upcoming announcement. Is one of the members getting married? Are they going to be making a movie? Is one of them announcing that he is gay? Is one leaving the band? Are they breaking up?

No. No. No. No. No! All the hype is a big smelly puddle of nothing. They are just going to be shilling a new perfume.

Want to get upset about something? Get upset over the fact that your favorite band is slacking off and treating work like it’s a big joke, that the quality of their performance is suffering as a result, and that one of their competitors is getting more attention than they are from the serious music publications. Yes, people within the music industry notice these things. Your boys need to step up their game or the only thing they are going to be singing is their swan song next year.

Band:
    Competitor Band:

2. This acclaimed actor has a wife and a whole gaggle of kids. However, he definitely isn’t the loyal family man.

He showed up at a recent event at the last possible moment looking like he just rolled of bed… because he DID just roll out of bed! He was supposed to get styled and groomed for the event, but he blew off the styling crew because he was busy getting busy in the hotel with a woman who was definitely not his wife. He may have won lots of awards, but we’ll bet his wife wouldn’t give him any awards for fidelity!
  • billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first one isn't really a Blind - it has been everywhere. One Direction have launched a new perfume (their third) :o
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My guess for competitor band is the abbreviated blood-suckers. I'm sorry if that's a terrible clue but I'm rubbish at this game1
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    My guess for competitor band is the abbreviated blood-suckers. I'm sorry if that's a terrible clue but I'm rubbish at this game1

Good clue i think, And probably spot on too :D
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My initial guess was the band from Oz where this current season only lasts one twelfth of a minute, but your clue would make a lot more sense.:D
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    My initial guess was the band from Oz where this current season only lasts one twelfth of a minute, but your clue would make a lot more sense.:D

Given the line about "serious music publications" I would've thought the band named after a very brief season would have been nearer the mark. They're not my sort of thing, but the media look to be hailing them as more credible than the bloodsuckers.
  • Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The competitor band is defo the Australian 'Dont Stop' band as they are 1Ds support group on the current tour and are becoming very popular.

I have heard alot of the 1D fans are supporting 5sos in a big way.

Also with regards to 1D needing to put more effort in i would presume, from seeing them myself on tour, that this refers to the two weed smoking members as they defo put the least effort in on stage. The other three interact with the fans and put on a good show but the other two do seem to appear to be phoning in the performance.

If they do split i would say it is due to the divide in the group between these two members and the other three.
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given the line about "serious music publications" I would've thought the band named after a very brief season would have been nearer the mark. They're not my sort of thing, but the media look to be hailing them as more credible than the bloodsuckers.

I've never heard of the Oz band whereas I've been subjected to the bloodsuckers :D

I need to up my celeb-dar if I'm gonna play this game :cry:
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never heard of the Oz band whereas I've been subjected to the bloodsuckers :D

I need to up my celeb-dar if I'm gonna play this game :cry:

I'm unfortunately pestered by both due to a few friends with poor music taste :D
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    From BlindGossip:

1. Fans of this band are freaking out about a big upcoming announcement. Is one of the members getting married? Are they going to be making a movie? Is one of them announcing that he is gay? Is one leaving the band? Are they breaking up?

No. No. No. No. No! All the hype is a big smelly puddle of nothing. They are just going to be shilling a new perfume.

Want to get upset about something? Get upset over the fact that your favorite band is slacking off and treating work like it’s a big joke, that the quality of their performance is suffering as a result, and that one of their competitors is getting more attention than they are from the serious music publications. Yes, people within the music industry notice these things. Your boys need to step up their game or the only thing they are going to be singing is their swan song next year.

Band:
    Competitor Band:

2. This acclaimed actor has a wife and a whole gaggle of kids. However, he definitely isn’t the loyal family man.

He showed up at a recent event at the last possible moment looking like he just rolled of bed… because he DID just roll out of bed! He was supposed to get styled and groomed for the event, but he blew off the styling crew because he was busy getting busy in the hotel with a woman who was definitely not his wife. He may have won lots of awards, but we’ll bet his wife wouldn’t give him any awards for fidelity!

2 - Could this be 'Dances with Wolves'?
This discussion has been closed.