Options

WHATM BBUSA 16: Part 10

Comments

• Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure it's the painkillers but Victoria looks like she's having the time of her life.

I thought she would go for the 5g to be honest.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to say. I think Victoria is stepping it up. You can see the poor girl is trying to improve her game. Not hard considering she was a 0 to begin with till Week 7!!! She thinks Cody is fake and HATES Christine. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Got to say. I think Victoria is stepping it up. You can see the poor girl is trying to improve her game. Not hard considering she was a 0 to begin with till Week 7!!! She thinks Cody is fake and HATES Christine. :D

She told Nicole she stops giving Derrick any information like she used to because he's getting close to people she doesn't like :D

Off-topic: On Utopia there's a pregnant contestant. And since the show lasts 1 year I guess we'll have a live birth
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did frankie find out he is hated?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mitch 123 wrote: »
    How did frankie find out he is hated?

In last night's show, Julie had a secret code to let Team America know if they passed or failed the mission voted by America. And she said it was an overwhelming NO. So now he knows he isn't popular with the fans
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Just seen this on Twitter: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwQCLLFCQAAC0pI.jpg:large

Should be useful since the schedule is getting mixed up a lot for the rest of the season.
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zolug wrote: »
    I thought she would go for the 5g to be honest.

It would have made sense for her to do that. It took Derrick a while to change course and fill the small snowman.

Victoria has barely made an ounce of sense this entire summer though. :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Derrick has to be very careful with Victoria. She is so emotional and needy, she'll turn on him if he talks to Christine too much. >:(

She is still limping around today so if the veto comp is anything physical, Vic is not going to make it.
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently the only person whos not playing Veto is Frankie mwahahhaa :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the targets this week are Nicole / Christine. Derrick rallying to get Christine out so Nicole goes after Frankie (She will probably go after Derrick / Cody but they don't know that :p). Victoria will use the veto on Nicole to save her. I pray Chrusty does not win veto and Nicole can win this. Skankie goes up as replacement on a Caleb HoH and booted out please :D
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Julie Chen says if she acted like Christine has in the house her husband would have left her.
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/29/big-brother-julie-chen-christine-husband/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This week is the time to get Frankie out. He is good at comps and he cannot play veto. It's smart to do it now. However, for Caleb's game it's bad. He is as dumb as a box of rocks though so he does not realize it.
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Julie Chen says if she acted like Christine has in the house her husband would have left her.
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/29/big-brother-julie-chen-christine-husband/

I'll withhold my opinion until we know how the previous Mrs. Moonves feels on the topic. :blush:
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This week is the time to get Frankie out. He is good at comps and he cannot play veto. It's smart to do it now. However, for Caleb's game it's bad. He is as dumb as a box of rocks though so he does not realize it.

I think Derrick is just to afraid that the girls will team up. I really hope and pray that Nicole will win this veto, but deep down I know that she probably wont.

I don't think there's been a single instance this season where the feeds have cut for a comp, then come back with genuinely good news. Either the wrong person has won everything, or someone good has won but in the process guaranteed the elimination of someone else good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll withhold my opinion until we know how the previous Mrs. Moonves feels on the topic. :blush:

Oooh burn!!!! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christine won the POV
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( Gutted..

Hopefully Derrick will attempt to pull off a Frankie backdoor, but at this point I think its the end of the line for Nicole. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Donny only really made a comeback this whole season in terms of saving himself so many times?

I miss the times when the HOH didn't hold so much power because nominees would always win and then they would backdoor someone. Seems the right people dont win a lot this season
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only time I was happy with a result was probably Dony / Nicole double HoH. Donny wins BoB by himself / Vetos. Frankie winning BoB (I HELL regret thinking that now)

Backdoor Frankie!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Donny/Nicole double HoH was the only good result all season.

Zach winning veto was great, but in the process it eliminated Nicole.
    Donny winning BOB singlehandedly was great, but in the process it eliminated Zach.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    The Donny/Nicole double HoH was the only good result all season.

Zach winning veto was great, but in the process it eliminated Nicole.
    Donny winning BOB singlehandedly was great, but in the process it eliminated Zach.

I blame Hayden for that mess. Hence I was pretty satisfied when he got evicted. Nicole should have stuck to her guns and never trusted Derrick or Snotty but Hayden was so easily tempted by the fake alliance with them. Urrgh :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I blame Hayden for that mess. Hence I was pretty satisfied when he got evicted. Nicole should have stuck to her guns and never trusted Derrick or Snotty but Hayden was so easily tempted by the fake alliance with them. Urrgh :(

They all were to be fair, I even thought they were being genuine. I thought they would work with them for at least a week and it didn't even last that long.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all were to be fair, I even thought they were being genuine. I thought they would work with them for at least a week and it didn't even last that long.

As much as I dislike them. If Haycole had stuck with Frankie and Chrusty then it might have been a completely different game.
  • Options
    k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    It's almost as if the gods have conspired to make the single worst season ever. This boot list has been horrible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    It's almost as if the gods have conspired to make the single worst season ever. This boot list has been horrible.

Absolutely. It will get better. I promise.

The tainted love of Chrody will be the final 2!!! Hurray.

With a Snotty win. *PUKES*