BB Right or Wrong?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,311
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My feeling is that BB have really messed up this year, killer nomination, pass to the final in week one and now divulging house mates personal lives with Kimberly and also Danielle to me is a step to far,
On the other hand they seem to be going out of their way to protect Helen !
For me they have stooped to an all time low this year, how do you guys feel about this?

Comments

• GrahameSteeleGrahameSteele Posts: 1,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Helen KNOWS the producers, who can say?
  • BarnacleHead12BarnacleHead12 Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    They’ve been utterly transparent in their shit-stirring, haven’t they?

That task a few days ago where new housemates sat in the diary room reading the statements and the old housemates had to say whether things about them were true or false, and (unless edited) every single statement read out was true. Almost as if… almost as if… Big brother wasn’t interested in the task and just wanted to make a few incendiary revelations. Same with showing the new housemates’ opinions in another “task” last night.

The showing of diary room clips to Helen, Jale and Kim. Giving housemates the ability to spy on other housemates under the guise of "to help them decide." Christopher having to act as the mole last night and get Chris to make those comments in what he thought was a private discussion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That task a few days ago where new housemates sat in the diary room reading the statements and the old housemates had to say whether things about them were true or false, and (unless edited) every single statement read out was true. Almost as if… almost as if… Big brother wasn’t interested in the task and just wanted to make a few incendiary revelations. Same with showing the new housemates’ opinions in another “task” last night.

The showing of diary room clips to Helen, Jale and Kim. Giving housemates the ability to spy on other housemates under the guise of "to help them decide." Christopher having to act as the mole last night and get Chris to make those comments in what he thought was a private discussion.

I tend to agree it feels like BB have already decided who they want in the final, evicting housemates without the public being involved, creating focus on certain housemates for ridicule or bigging up,
    revealing personal information about housemates is not the best idea they have come up wtih and I think is wrong,
    It should be an even playing field BB have lost sight of this in their quest to make money and get the tv ratings.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Its different and i like it. Even helens pass to the final does not bother me since she has no chance of winning , no matter who she is up against.
  • IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very wrong if they do it just with certain house mates.

In CBB they seem to have tasks where all celebrities old stories are exposed and the task is guessing who dis what. This is OK because I am sure they all expect to have their lives in public eye reminded.

For this series BB have been very biased against Danielle and Kimberly, and extremely supportive to Steven, Winston and Mark.

Look at who gets to do the secret tasks. Count the number of special/secret tasks Steven has done just in last few weeks...
    1. Having to do sexy dancing, play paper/rock/scissors
    2. Introducing made up words to house mates
    3. Being a chat show host
    4. Being one of the assassins

Can you think of any that Danielle or Kimberly have done? The only one I remember was dating advice in first week. And guess what - Steven was in this one too.
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only one way to show bb and that is to NOT VOTE.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree........and think that BB treats the viewers as idiots sometimes.........are we not supposed to see their manipulations.........FGS give the viewers some credit for sense BB.......
  • clandestinyclandestiny Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A couple of Helen's punters work for Endemol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IoanaP wrote: »
    Very wrong if they do it just with certain house mates.

In CBB they seem to have tasks where all celebrities old stories are exposed and the task is guessing who dis what. This is OK because I am sure they all expect to have their lives in public eye reminded.

For this series BB have been very biased against Danielle and Kimberly, and extremely supportive to Steven, Winston and Mark.

Look at who gets to do the secret tasks. Count the number of special/secret tasks Steven has done just in last few weeks...
    1. Having to do sexy dancing, play paper/rock/scissors
    2. Introducing made up words to house mates
    3. Being a chat show host
    4. Being one of the assassins

Can you think of any that Danielle or Kimberly have done? The only one I remember was dating advice in first week. And guess what - Steven was in this one too.

Yes this is true and the difference is the celebs have already had their personal lives spread across the media world and are used to it, the chances are that the other celebs more than likely already know or have heard something about the others where as the housemates now haven't.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What was also very unfair was letting Helen hear what Ashleigh had been saying in the diary room but did not then let ashleigh hear what Helen had been saying. That was a clear case of favouritism to wards Helen. They are so scared of upsetting Helen.