Why Are People Nasty...

Barry Bulls HitBarry Bulls Hit Posts: 425
Forum Member
.....to some of the most beautfiul women in the world.

I was thinking of all the hatred that is thrown towards Jodie Marsh, Jordan, Kerry McFadden, Charlotte Church & Coleen McLoughlin.

Are these people who throw the abuse just jealous of these wonderful women?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maugrim wrote:
    Are you being sarcastic or are you a bit 'special'?

lmao!! :D:D:D:D
  • Lil'MissGigglesLil'MissGiggles Posts: 296
    Forum Member

I was thinking of all the hatred that is thrown towards Jodie Marsh, Jordan, Kerry McFadden, Charlotte Church & Coleen McLoughlin.

I dont know why im bothering to respond to this but just in case you are 'special'

i dislike alot of the names you mentioned because they are media ****! with the exception of charlotte & colleen.
    and i am sick to death of them selling every single uninteresting aspect of their lives to any paper willing to pay them for it. I dont give a toss if they are depressed/bullied/drug addict/pregnant. I wish they all just disappear!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Jordan never used to. The only person out of the ones you listed I dislike is Jodie- what is she famous for again?
  • oblivianoblivian Posts: 4,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redrose01 wrote:
    I like Jordan never used to. The only person out of the ones you listed I dislike is Jodie- what is she famous for again?
    Ermmm... for doing exactly the same thing as Jordan, getting her norks out and appealing to the lowest common denominator?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member

What little world do you live in that you consider these "most beautiful" None of them are anything special, especially without the 3 tonnes of slap applied daily.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

the reason for people's 'hatred' as you put it is the fact that these bints(except Charlotte Church) have done bugger all apart from bow down to the media and bag themselves a famous footballer boyfriend yet we get to see their mugs on a weekly basis in some magazine or other boasting about how many men they have slept with, how skint they are and what a tough life they have had......as if they are the only ones and their lives can't be that bad...look at the money they make............
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oblivian wrote:
    Ermmm... for doing exactly the same thing as Jordan, getting her norks out and appealing to the lowest common denominator?

Argh that would it :rolleyes: , the only reason I like Jordan is because she cares for her ill son and that to me is very sweet.

Otherwise I'd have classed her with Jodie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redrose01 wrote:
    Argh that would it :rolleyes: , the only reason I like Jordan is because she cares for her ill son and that to me is very sweet.

Otherwise I'd have classed her with Jodie.

Hmmm she just as a tad more dignity than Jodie, and is funny and with her (unlike the Marsh monster) what you see is what you get. A very savvy business woman IMO and Jodie could only ever dream of been in the same league!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :rolleyes:

Yup, Barrybullseye! You got it in one, we are all just jealous.....

The worst comeback EVER on a forum. Still at least you spelt it right, which is more than can be said for a lot of others who have tried to use this futile argument.

Jodie Marsh is NOT beautiful-by any standards. Her hair is fake, her tan is fake, her nose is a replica of wacko jackos disaster and she is airbrushed to buggery on the mags that you probably buy to see her tits. As proven by the infamous photo of her wearing the candy bikini.

Colleen and Charlotte I do think are both beautiful, and have fabulous figures.

Jordan I also think is pretty but when she is being 'Katie Price'

Kerry is such a joke that she is practically a caricature of a woman now, still if she kept out the spotlight and stopped being an arse for a few years perhaps people would have more time for her.
  • UlairiUlairi Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    I've seen photographs of her recently with her husband and the second child (who is quite young still) at the premier of Ice Age 2. It's understandable perhaps that the older child wasn't there because he is blind, but it does lead to the rumours that she favours the younger over the older because he's "normal" and looks better in photo ops.

Rather a cynical viewpoint, but these things often have a grain of truth in them.

I don't think the word is 'hatred' to be honest. I think people on the forums are contemptuous of the means by which these women get their fame and then hang on to it for grim death. They're not beautiful women. They're very often constructed. I believe the OP is trying to cause an argument over something which I have no doubt has been debated on this forum many, many times.
  • pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    I wish I had boobs like Jordan :( it must be so sexy to walk around with 4 litres of silicone strapped to your chest :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maugrim wrote:
    Are you being sarcastic or are you a bit 'special'?

pi**sing myself. tears and everything.

whole family pi**ing themselves.

love it - this is definetely my new one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ulairi wrote:
    I've seen photographs of her recently with her husband and the second child (who is quite young still) at the premier of Ice Age 2. It's understandable perhaps that the older child wasn't there because he is blind, but it does lead to the rumours that she favours the younger over the older because he's "normal" and looks better in photo ops.

Rather a cynical viewpoint, but these things often have a grain of truth in them.

I don't think the word is 'hatred' to be honest. I think people on the forums are contemptuous of the means by which these women get their fame and then hang on to it for grim death. They're not beautiful women. They're very often constructed. I believe the OP is trying to cause an argument over something which I have no doubt has been debated on this forum many, many times.

No she did have Harvery with her too (refresh page) :)

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?ref=ice%20age%20030406&session_id=f3caaa8608269289f4ec27ccb6b70449
  • pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    pi**sing myself. tears and everything.

whole family pi**ing themselves.

love it - this is definetely my new one.
    YOTG I would imagine that you are a Jordan detractor after her very public spat with Her Royal Thinness of Beckham? :D
  • nirvanarhodesnirvanarhodes Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why oh why did anyone start a thread like this!

its a waste of time, we all know why we dont like these so called "beautiful" women, cos there a pain in the ass.
    the whole "look at me. look at me, PLEASE look at me" celebs they are, we don care who you are shaggin this week, how much coke you have done, how skint you are, who your pregnant with this week, just leave.

and as for "some of the most beautfiul women in the world" have you had yours eyes tested ever! they are some of the worst looking people i have ever seen.
  • CaptainSensibleCaptainSensible Posts: 5,478
    Forum Member
    I don't understand the hatred either - I'm not interested in any of these women (apart from CC - phwoar!), but they don't annoy me because I rarely see them or read about them. People who read trashy magazines and newspapers get what they deserve...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Poorest fishing attempt so far on here, and that is saying something.... :sleep:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ulairi wrote:
    She can't win whatever she does. :rolleyes: If she has pics taken with him she gets accused of using/exploiting him and if she gets photgraphed without him she gets accused of favouring the child who "looks better" :rolleyes: Harvey is ill and apart from his physical disabilities he is also autistic.I imagine he would find it very difficult to sit through a film premier.
    Forum Member
    WhyBother6 wrote:
    She can't win whatever she does. :rolleyes: If she has pics taken with him she gets accused of using/exploiting him and if she gets photgraphed without him she gets accused of favouring the child who "looks better" :rolleyes: Harvey is ill and apart from his physical disabilities he is also autistic.I imagine he would find it very difficult to sit through a film premier.

I'm sure he would, which is why I said that it was understandable. But many people wouldn't see it like that at all.

I don't know what kind of mother Jordan is, nor do I want to really. I have no strong feelings about the woman either way and I have no intention of turning this into another discussion of someone who actually isn't and never was worth the attention she gets.

The OP asked why so many people on the forums are so nasty to these 'wonderful women'. I have no doubt that he (most likely a he I think, but I could be wrong), genuinely thinks they are wonderful and beautiful. What he may need to understand is that not everyone shares his opinion of these women. If by posting the original question he wants everyone to think like him, then he'd better not hold his breath for very long.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have an opinion about these generaly talentless women and I'm unlikely to stop giving it just because someone who says they admire them thinks that I'm just being nasty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jodie Marsh.... beautiful??? errr ok then..... :o
    Forum Member
    Niccers wrote:
    Jodie Marsh.... beautiful??? errr ok then..... :o

I agree it's a bit of a stretch to suspend your disbelief for a moment, but there are men out there who might think she is. They might even tell her so in order to get their leg over for a night. Whether they actually believe it is something else entirely.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YOTG I would imagine that you are a Jordan detractor after her very public spat with Her Royal Thinness of Beckham? :D

oh no no. this one is personal. i just think she's dirty - from the first minute i saw her. dirty dirty.

i'm one of those who think May God forgive me because i'm convinced her first boy's illness is in her own hands and i don't know what kind of mother she is but i know from what i read that i wouldn't want her as one - and now i see her sister following in Her Royal Dirtyness - i'm convinced i'm right about this woman. DIRTY
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh no no. this one is personal. i just think she's dirty - from the first minute i saw her. dirty dirty.

i'm one of those who think May God forgive me because i'm convinced her first boy's illness is in her own hands and i don't know what kind of mother she is but i know from what i read that i wouldn't want her as one - and now i see her sister following in Her Royal Dirtyness - i'm convinced i'm right about this woman. DIRTY

not keen on Jordan then? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ulairi wrote:
    I'm sure he would, which is why I said that it was understandable. But many people wouldn't see it like that at all.

I was speaking generally in reply to you post rather than just to you;) .I saw another post recently criticising her for letting her own mother look after Harvey :rolleyes: It comes to something when somebody get's criticised for letting their child be looked after by his own grandmother.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you still taking about Jordan there? :confused:
This discussion has been closed.