A CillayA Cillay Posts: 8,215
Forum Member
Are they allowed to show this? :eek: :D

Why couldnt she do this for Nelson? :D

Comments

• GurglesGurgles Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's off her head and tottering around on those heels like a mad woman :eek: Her bouncers have their work cut out. Still the audience seem to be loving it.

I love the backing singers :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    I thought I saw her hit someone in the crowd :eek:
  • A CillayA Cillay Posts: 8,215
    Forum Member
    She just punched someone in the crowd.

Best TV moment of 08. :D:D:D
  • phil_rocksphil_rocks Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shes very pretty isnt she miss winhouse

pretty ugly
  • phil_rocksphil_rocks Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she reminds me of a rat wiht a wig
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her voice sounded grim - very poor. It was the only bit I watched - by chance.
    Forum Member
    'Try To Make Me Go To Rehab eh eh eh Tears Dry...Rehab' :eek:
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to buy a vowel for her performance.
    Forum Member
    I wish I went now. :(
  • xxTinkerbellexxxxTinkerbellexx Posts: 4,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to buy a vowel for her performance.

PMSL :D:D:D:D:D

I'm still speechless at that shambolic performance. Who's idea was it to drag her out of hospital? :eek:

Those poor security guys certainly had their work cut out for them. If they were not there she would fell right on her scrawny bony ass :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slurring her words and nearly falling over all the way through, we know over the years lots of performers have been on some substance or other but they usually manage to pull it together for their act.
    Forum Member
    Did somebody throw a hat at her or something? She just completly lost her rag. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PMSL :D:D:D:D:D

I'm still speechless at that shambolic performance. Who's idea was it to drag her out of hospital? :eek:

Those poor security guys certainly had their work cut out for them. If they were not there she would fell right on her scrawny bony ass :D

You will probably find it was a combination of drink and drugs that has done this, not her illness.

She really needs to be arrested so she can sort herself out.
  • xxTinkerbellexxxxTinkerbellexx Posts: 4,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    callum9999 wrote: »
    You will probably find it was a combination of drink and drugs that has done this, not her illness.

Yes I am quite aware of that thank you. :sleep:

What I meant was that she should have stayed in hospital and continue to "dry out"

Unless of course the nurses and doctors are feeding her crack cocaine on the quiet :rolleyes::p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    callum9999 wrote: »

Good idea!
  • m06een00m06een00 Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gill P wrote: »
    Her voice sounded grim - very poor. It was the only bit I watched - by chance.
    Never understood her appeal. She cannot sing a note to save her life and she's rather ugly. Her backing band are pretty good though. I'm sure it's only because she's a junkie that all the morons think she's great just as with Pete Docherty. It's pathetic. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    shame it was just like cut off for friggin wimbledon id have loved to have stayed with it till the end wonder if she made it back to the stage ??
  • mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the hippies/kids will go to their tents happy tonight, first seeing amy bumble her way through and then JayZ working hard to win over the audience. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes me mad that they film all of her set and then don't show any of the footage of Will Young's set which, by all accounts, was great. At least they did an interview with him.

I cannot understand why the organisers bother with Amy Winehouse. Let the girl get better (or otherwise) and stop inflicting her on the viewing publlc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The people in the crowd they spoke to seemed to adore her performance so maybe it is better live than on TV as is often the case for festival acts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They probably picked out her fans to speak to. It would be the same with anyone.
  • solaresolare Posts: 11,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gill P wrote: »
    It makes me mad that they film all of her set and then don't show any of the footage of Will Young's set which, by all accounts, was great.
    I didn't even know he was performing.

Yes - it's a shame other artists are overlooked in favour of a drugged up, emaciated, disaster like Winehouse. Her punch at the fan even made front page of the BBC world (!) news website. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    solare wrote: »
    I didn't even know he was performing.

Yes - it's a shame other artists are overlooked in favour of a drugged up, emaciated, disaster like Winehouse. Her punch at the fan even made front page of the BBC world (!) news website. :rolleyes:

She is very popular outside the UK I believe, especially in the US where she has been described as "the Marge Simpson of junkie retro soul".

http://www.newyorker.com/arts/critics/musical/2008/03/03/080303crmu_music_frerejones
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh - I bet being punched by Winehouse hurt. She has the strength of a stick insect.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,392
    Forum Member
    I read on Ceefax this morning that they said it was a good set. My God, where they watching the same show I was?! :eek:

She was, simply put, awful. I've never seen such a shambolic performance from anybody ever. It's such a shame because she is very talented but is squandering it in a haze of drink and drugs.