Options

The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (3)

Comments

• Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    End of 2013 finally!! Although I am happy to see the back of it, I am also glad & thankful of the way it has ended. Also thankful & glad of the virtual friendships that have been forged on here, some have changed from virtual to real...Grateful to all!! Also proud & excited about all the opportunities I have had to meet the gorgeous one over the past year. Hope 2014 brings health & happiness to all posting & lurking on here and lots more Pasha goodies :)
    Happy New Year 2014!!!

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2ewfcp2.jpg

http://oi44.tinypic.com/vsm73k.jpg

http://oi40.tinypic.com/23krvj8.jpg

http://oi41.tinypic.com/2hx261v.jpg

Have a Pashatastic year everyone!! :)
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a some-time poster and always lurker, I reciprocate the Happy New Year hopes and wishes to everyone on this friendly thread and agree that good health is paramount. :)

Affectionate thoughts from

Korky :kitty: x
  • Options
    KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    Happy New Year to all the Pasha fans :)
  • Options
    music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    End of 2013 finally!! Although I am happy to see the back of it, I am also glad & thankful of the way it has ended. Also thankful & glad of the virtual friendships that have been forged on here, some have changed from virtual to real...Grateful to all!! Also proud & excited about all the opportunities I have had to meet the gorgeous one over the past year. Hope 2014 brings health & happiness to all posting & lurking on here and lots more Pasha goodies :)
    Happy New Year 2014!!!

Thanks for the lovely post Pashulty ;-) - great photos and a super reminder of all the enjoyment and pleasure we all had on this thread over the past year! You certainly worked hard at keeping us all together and amused! :) Hope you're feeling well!

Good wishes to Susie, Karma and Kartem, Shona, Callie, Lady A (get better soon), Jim, Tor and Maddie - you all do such a fantastic job! Happy New Year to everyone I haven't mentioned but who regularly contribute to the thread.

Looking forward to all the news about the tour - the interviews on radio and in the press! :):):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Thanks for the lovely post Pashulty ;-) - great photos and a super reminder of all the enjoyment and pleasure we all had on this thread over the past year! You certainly worked hard at keeping us all together and amused! :) Hope you're feeling well!

Good wishes to Susie, Karma and Kartem, Shona, Callie, Lady A (get better soon), Jim, Tor and Maddie - you all do such a fantastic job! Happy New Year to everyone I haven't mentioned but who regularly contribute to the thread.

Looking forward to all the news about the tour - the interviews on radio and in the press! :):):)

Ahh same to you too music girl and all who contribute to this thread, with humour, fun and Pash-ion.:kitty:

Happy New Year and good health.
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Happy New Year 2014!!!

Thanks and great pics esp the first one:blush: Pashulty and lovely sentiments above.
    Hope all Pashanistas on here, FB, Twitter from around the globe have a Happy New Year and thanks to everyone for all the fun, magic, pics and links posted this past year.:)
    Here's to 2014 being another great and successful one for Pasha and look forward to all tour pics and reports in the months ahead.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As a some-time poster and always lurker, I reciprocate the Happy New Year hopes and wishes to everyone on this friendly thread and agree that good health is paramount. :)

Affectionate thoughts from

Korky :kitty: x

Good to see you posting again Korky.:)
    If you're going to see Ben in the tour, enjoy.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thanks Music girl and to both KAs and Korky for your good wishes too.:)
    Just wish Pasha and all who post on here or support him quietly in the background, good health and happiness in the New Year.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Happy New Year to all the Pasha fans

Same to you KA!!Hope you have a lovely year with lots of Kartem & Ben's thigh ;)!! Are you going to the tour BTW? You will be busy ogling...sorry 'appreciating' the lot ;)
    Thanks for the lovely post Pashulty - great photos and a super reminder of all the enjoyment and pleasure we all had on this thread over the past year! You certainly worked hard at keeping us all together and amused! Hope you're feeling well!

Looking forward to all the news about the tour - the interviews on radio and in the press!

Thanks music girl...Kind of you...But all this on here is for Pasha only and everyone here, on twitter & beyond has played their parts excellently over the past year... Thank you!! :)
    Ahh same to you too music girl and all who contribute to this thread, with humour, fun and Pash-ion.:kitty:

Happy New Year and good health.

Pashion you say? I always love a bit of Pashion :blush:
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks and great pics esp the first one:blush: Pashulty and lovely sentiments above.
    Hope all Pashanistas on here, FB, Twitter from around the globe have a Happy New Year and thanks to everyone for all the fun, magic, pics and links posted this past year.:)
    Here's to 2014 being another great and successful one for Pasha and look forward to all tour pics and reports in the months ahead.

BIB.... Indeed Shona... Cant wait... :)
    PS. I loved all the pics but the first one is indeed in a class of its own :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Same to you KA!!Hope you have a lovely year with lots of Kartem & Ben's thigh ;)!! Are you going to the tour BTW? You will be busy ogling...sorry 'appreciating' the lot ;)

Thanks music girl...Kind of you...But all this on here is for Pasha only and everyone here, on twitter & beyond has played their parts excellently over the past year... Thank you!! :)

Pashion you say? I always love a bit of Pashion :blush:

BIB.... Indeed Shona... Cant wait... :)
    PS. I loved all the pics but the first one is indeed in a class of its own :blush:

The first pic is indeed in a class of its own and so hot.:blush:
    Think I need to revisit some Pasha clips on YouTube later.;-)
  • Options
    sradiasradia Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy new Year everyone! xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sradia wrote: »
    Happy new Year everyone! xx

Thanks Sradia and the same to you!:)
    Watched some YouTube earlier of Pasha (yes a drool feast;-)) and various dance partners; great way to spend some 'me' time.
  • Options
    PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Lovely to catch up on all the Pasha love on here!...thanks for all the posts and links!
    2013 was a fabulous year for all Pasha fans....and 2014 is looking very exciting too!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! and wonderful 2014!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Lovely to catch up on all the Pasha love on here!...thanks for all the posts and links!
    2013 was a fabulous year for all Pasha fans....and 2014 is looking very exciting too!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! and wonderful 2014!

Good to see you posting again Pashafan and a Happy New Year to you as well.:)
    Here's hoping 2014 is indeed another fantastic one for HRH and his fans.:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello Susie & sradia!! Glad to see you posting!!Happy New Year!! :)

Hoping for a smashing 2014 for the gorgeous one w/ the tight patootie ;):blush:

Anyway, quick reminder... If anyone is on twitter they could send Pumpkin a birthday message to include in a video that she is putting up for Pasha's birthday on the 19th. You can tweet it to @TeamPashel & she will pick it up. Hope he has a good one. At least he is not working & can relax & enjoy!! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello Susie & sradia!! Glad to see you posting!!Happy New Year!! :)

Hoping for a smashing 2014 for the gorgeous one w/ the tight patootie ;):blush:

Anyway, quick reminder... If anyone is on twitter they could send Pumpkin a birthday message to include in a video that she is putting up for Pasha's birthday on the 19th. You can tweet it to @TeamPashel & she will pick it up. Hope he has a good one. At least he is not working & can relax & enjoy!! :)

Not on Twitter, but will try and send a message via pm for PL to include in Pasha's birthday greeting. Her videos are fabulous.:) Thanks for letting us know.
    Agree Pashulty, for once Pasha can just relax and enjoy his birthday however he chooses to spend it.:)
    Then all systems go putting finishing touches to the tour and rehearsals for him, Katya and their guest dancers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    PashOnForPashaPashOnForPasha Posts: 91
    Forum Member

It is! This pic used to be on his MySpace profile, back in the days when he embraced social media. Sniff. Hopefully his birthday video will prompt a response on Twitter ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is! This pic used to be on his MySpace profile, back in the days when he embraced social media. Sniff. Hopefully his birthday video will prompt a response on Twitter ;-)

Along the lines of "Thank you all for my birthday video."??? :D;-):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE & ALL.
    finally remembered my password LOL.
    as you know doing another Pasha Birthday vid and if you are not on twitter then just email me with your messages for Pasha, please don't make them too long, no longer than a tweet which is 140. you have until the 10th jan. thepumpkingoddess@gmail.com

thank you in advance to all who send in a message and thank you to those that already have.
    hope everyone has an amazing 2014 wishing everyone nothing but love for the coming year.....& of course lots of Pasha.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello PashOnForPasha!! Happy New Year!! Hopefully we will see you posting more often!! Cant wait for another great review after you meet Pasha on tour :D
    as you know doing another Pasha Birthday vid and if you are not on twitter then just email me with your messages for Pasha, please don't make them too long, no longer than a tweet which is 140. you have until the 10th jan. thepumpkingoddess@gmail.com

thank you in advance to all who send in a message and thank you to those that already have.
    hope everyone has an amazing 2014 wishing everyone nothing but love for the coming year.....& of course lots of Pasha.

Hellooo Pumpkin!! Same to you!! Glad you dropped by and thank you for kindly creating another birthday vid for the gorgeous one. So very much appreciated :)
    Lots of Pasha to look forward to this year :D

Of course it is!!! :p
    Along the lines of "Thank you all for my birthday video."??? :D;-):D

(Probably at gunpoint from Katya or Ant..LOL :p)

LOL!! You know him quite well now it seems...LOL!! :D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thanks and same to you PL!
    Will email you my message soon and thanks very much for doing this. Can't wait to see the finished article.:)
    Thanks for pic Korky. Got anymore, thinking along the lines of some of his calendar pics.:blush:;-)
    Hope you will post as much as you can with us PL and PashOnForPasha, lots to look forward to again.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks for pic Korky. Got anymore, thinking along the lines of some of his calendar pics.:blush:;-)

Oh dear, Shona - KA has posted so many new photos of Pasha recently and still you want more. You are truly insatiable. Tut tut. I have come up with an oldie-but-goldie for you as you asked so nicely, though. You must make a new year resolution to curb your considerable Pashappetite. :p:D

http://www.snootyfoximages.com/communities/9/004/006/363/939/images/4560454318_374x587.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, Shona - KA has posted so many new photos of Pasha recently and still you want more. You are truly insatiable. Tut tut. I have come up with an oldie-but-goldie for you as you asked so nicely, though. You must make a new year resolution to curb your considerable Pashappetite. :p:D

http://www.snootyfoximages.com/communities/9/004/006/363/939/images/4560454318_374x587.jpg

Lol, now that's the kind of pic I was talking about Korky.:o:blush: Thank you!!:D
    All pics are appreciated, but whilst we wait until their tour begins - well sure I am not alone in needing a good regular doze of Pasha;-) - will take anything on offer involving the gorgeous one.:o:blush:;-)
    Insatiable, considerable Pashappetite? Yes and it got worse once I started to post on here! Remember Korky, no cure for Pashanitis.;-) Thank goodness!!
  • Options
    Forum Member

mmmm.... Thanks Korky!!! nomnomnom :D:D
    Insatiable moi :D ...No abstinence resolution will be effective...:D:blush:
    I am taking the highway to heaven.... mmmm...;-):blush::blush: