Katie Price calls Kelly Brook a "heffer"

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    All us women want the attention of Keith Lemon, we strive for it and will wrestle other women for it.

:D

Without going too O/T, I loved Bo Selecta and Avid Merrion, but Keith frigging Lemon is bloody terrible.

But it is true that the media do like to pit women against each other and create rivalry where none should exist. As an example, every year we have the 'XFactor judges fashion wars'. Barlow and Walsh lumber on in the same old whiffy suits and Nicole/Tulisa/Kelly/Danni/Cheryl et al are all pitted against each other in their various fashion choices. It's a bit:yawn: and ever so silly.

I do think KP looks at KB though and thinks 'I could be that pretty if I hadn't messed with myself so much'. It's a bit sad, really.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he's not, he's real, Lemon is a sexist and is up to no good upsetting women folk, whoever gave him a job needs the sack, he needs a good wash and a shave and some dress sense

honestly Scone hun-that is Keith Lemons character! -believe me the real Leigh Francis is married with 2 kids and is nothing like the character he plays-he even looks different! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he say this to her as Lemon or as Francis ? not a very nice thing to say either way, just hope for her sake that now shes tasted the attention sympathy got her, she isnt getting an appetite for it
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    milliejo wrote: »
    How has this pitted a battled between Kelly Brook and Michelle Keegan? Kelly is being complimentary to her, saying she has got the attention of Keith Lemon and his first choice.

She may have not done this intentionally, but saying, that KL told her that Michelle is better looking and younger version of Kelly will get people to defend Kelly and bash Michelle. It happens every time. Not many words about the man starting this, but people are on the "I'd have 1000 Kellys over Michelle, Keegan is just trash" train.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    She may have not done this intentionally, but saying, that KL told her that Michelle is better looking and younger version of Kelly will get people to defend Kelly and bash Michelle. It happens every time. Not many words about the man starting this, but people are on the "I'd have 1000 Kellys over Michelle, Keegan is just trash" train.
    I disagree. KB was complimenting a young girl whom she knows is younger,on the way up, & very pretty . If I were Michelle I'd be happy that the fact that I was offered the slot first is now out there.....very satisfying to be first choice after all. :) .And it is self deprecating of Kelly to admit to being 2nd choice(if she was).
    On the other hand,and possibly more true,KB is joking in KL-mode. Either way,I think MK will be totally fine with it.
    Forum Member
    Crikey....lots of "K" s in show biz.
    Trust Katona to have two.:D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    honestly Scone hun-that is Keith Lemons character! -believe me the real Leigh Francis is married with 2 kids and is nothing like the character he plays-he even looks different! :)

Never :D
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never :D

HAha :D
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well , I suppose it is au naturel.....for KP anyway , doesn't quite compare to Kelly Brook somehow.
    Must try harder Katie :p
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Good grief..whatever posessed her to post a picture like that of herself? I know she's desperate for attention but not that desperate surely?:eek:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That piece must have been removed because the link doesn't work now. :(

ETA - Found it. https://www.yougossip.co.uk/p/70729

Looks as if a comb wouldn't go through those locks - one of these might do it. :D
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member

Looks as if a comb wouldn't go through those locks - one of these might do it. :D

She looks like a man!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That really is an OMG :eek: photo and why? what on earth is going on in her head :confused:
    I think what I found more disturbing is the expression in her eyes, or lack of it!
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I must confess I have the odd morning hair not a million miles from this :o......always proof in my case of either a very good or a very bad night :p ...I'm more intrigued by what looks like a sharp implement under her pillow ...or perhaps not knowing her penchant for shoving things where the sun don't shine :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must confess I have the odd morning hair not a million miles from this :o......always proof in my case of either a very good or a very bad night :p ...I'm more intrigued by what looks like a sharp implement under her pillow ...or perhaps not knowing her penchant for shoving things where the sun don't shine :eek:

She did claim to have a thing for sticking pins in Alex's scrotal sack.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    She did claim to have a thing for sticking pins in Alex's scrotal sack.

Seriously? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Seriously? :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaSIQQ64gIE
    At 1:17
    (May just have been a wish of KP's. I don't know whether Alex agreed to it).
    Notice KP panic about what he might reveal.:D She was relieved when it was only the ball pins.
    Forum Member
    Poor Alex. Just a convenient pin cushion really.
    I remember that interview actually ----I was like :D ,while my partner was:eek:, WHY ?
  • J.RJ.R Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what would have happened if he had stuck pins in her bosom?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J.R wrote: »
    I wonder what would have happened if he had stuck pins in her bosom?

A couple of very large explosions presumably! ;):D
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    luvnlight wrote: »
    That really is an OMG :eek: photo and why? what on earth is going on in her head :confused:
    I think what I found more disturbing is the expression in her eyes, or lack of it!

Think that pic must be the result of having her corn rolls (if that's what they are called) taken out. :eek:

See she is having a go at Pete again on twitter, KP posted that she was at dentist getting her teeth cleaned and Junior was having his 1st filling....someone pointed out that a filling at his age is bad and to stop giving him sweets to which KP replied.... he has 2 parents you know, so again she won't take any responsiblity for anything, she really is a joke
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    Think that pic must be the result of having her corn rolls (if that's what they are called) taken out. :eek:

See she is having a go at Pete again on twitter, KP posted that she was at dentist getting her teeth cleaned and Junior was having his 1st filling....someone pointed out that a filling at his age is bad and to stop giving him sweets to which KP replied.... he has 2 parents you know, so again she won't take any responsiblity for anything, she really is a joke

Corn rows. :D

I bet she feeds those kids sweets all the time as compensation for never being there. :mad:
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »

She's an absolute joke. She has retweeted a tweet saying "I hope KP wins celeb mum of the year again". I can't believe she is even nominated for an award like this :rolleyes:
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corn rows. :D

I bet she feeds those kids sweets all the time as compensation for never being there. :mad:

I knew it had corn in it ha :o

Why she can't just admit..yeah it is bad..but no has to pass the blame to someone else...people like her who never think they are in anyway wrong really grate on me