Motorola zoom 2 problem

spaceman05spaceman05 Posts: 1,139
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi, i have just purchased a Motorola zoom 2 from ebay, all seemed fine with it, until just to try it out i downloaded angry birds, when i play it i find that the game stutters alot and the background music is unbearable, surely a tab of this spec should be able to play angry birds fine, or is there some settings i have to tweak, i also tried the new pig game from the makers of angry bird with he same result, and stupid zombies and although that seemed to be fine the music was still a bit dodgy, have i brought a bad one or is there somethin i can do?

TIA

Comments

• moondewmoondew Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spaceman05 wrote: »
    Hi, i have just purchased a Motorola zoom 2 from ebay, all seemed fine with it, until just to try it out i downloaded angry birds, when i play it i find that the game stutters alot and the background music is unbearable, surely a tab of this spec should be able to play angry birds fine, or is there some settings i have to tweak, i also tried the new pig game from the makers of angry bird with he same result, and stupid zombies and although that seemed to be fine the music was still a bit dodgy, have i brought a bad one or is there somethin i can do?

TIA
    Have you tried updating the OS, or the firmware? You can do that in Settings - About Tablet.
  • spaceman05spaceman05 Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is ok now, seems it was havibg a funny 5 minutes when i installed them ladt night, tried them again this morning snd they played fine, a bit weird but at least for now seems to be ok touch wood lol
  • Mr. CoolMr. Cool Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you are playing a game while another app is installing it can lag.

Enjoy your Xoom 2 :)