'Neck Nominations' The new Facebook craze

1234568»

Comments

• SaigoSaigo Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    QPRbabe wrote: »

It is natural selection. If someone can see how people are dying and how everyone is saying not to do it and then still go and do it...

...they don't deserve to live anyway.
    My boyfriend just told me he would do this neknomination crap. I'm really not impressed.

Your boyfriend is an idiot.
  • thefairydandythefairydandy Posts: 3,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What? Drinking so much you pass out on the settee and wake up covered in your own vomit ?. No, I'm really not ..

Yeah. I'm really sick of the level of anti-judgementalism you can experience nowadays. There are some who will let almost anything pass off as youthful high jinks, or 'the sort of mistake anyone can make', and asking if the critical person is some sort of pillar of societey.

There is a midway between perfect and moron, and you don't have to be at the perfect end of the scale to identify a moron when you see one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Saigo wrote: »
    It is natural selection. If someone can see how people are dying and how everyone is saying not to do it and then still go and do it...

...they don't deserve to live anyway.

Your boyfriend is an idiot.

I said to him youre being a sheep. He said to me he would down a pint of beer with spirits mixed with it
  • SaigoSaigo Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    I said to him youre being a sheep. He said to me he would down a pint of beer with spirits mixed with it

Even though it might kill him?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member

That's crazy, he could end up getting his stomach pumped or worse :/
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a bit behind the time here and have only just found out what this latest idiotic craze is.

I am so worried, my youngest brother is a bit of a binge drinker (goes out most weekends, gets quite drunk, sometimes ends up in bed all day Sunday with a hangover) and I am worried this is something he'd get goaded into.

Yes I know it is stupid and dangerous but these fads take on a life of their own sometimes??
  • kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
    Forum Member

Baa-d idea.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Saigo wrote: »
    Even though it might kill him?

he said it won't kill him. I am a nurse and have seen patients like him come into my work. He says im overeacting and controlling him. I don't drink much maybe once every two months as I enjoy it as a treat. He drinks way too much when he goes out. he is a binge drinker.
  • UffaUffa Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a video of 2 mums in their forties doing this last night. It was a mixture of spirits beer and shots. They are moaning today about how ill they feel.