Paul Danan: Biggest Berk on the Box?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    MuteBanana wrote:
    His mother says in that interview that she 'feels sorry for those people who think the show is real-life.'.

Well I'd love to shake hands with the real Paul Danan when he comes out and congratulate him on the superb performance he put on to save the show.

If Paul's horrible sexual aggression and temper tantrums are actually him acting - then he deserves 300 Oscars.

Sorry Mrs D, but methinks you are trying to cover up the fact that your son has behaved appallingly, is out of control and has the maturity of a 12 year old who has just discovered sex.

What we have seen of his behaviour - good and appallingly bad is REAL............. get over it - or at least give the waste of oxygen that is your son a bloody good talking to, preferably how to treat women........
  • bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul's behaviour cannot be excused by anyone :mad: . He clearly has no respect for anyone, not least his family :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He would be arrested in the workplace for his sexual harrashment, he makes me pysically heave with his creepy behaviour and I wish someone would knock that god awfull grin off his face, hope nikki sees the light and moves on OMG can you imagine his behaviour then if she dumped him :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL - I have to say that I find him absolutely hilarious to watch, and instead of where you would probably want to hit him, I just find him funny every time he talks! :D

Even if you don't like him, you must appreicate that single-handendly, he has made this programme watchable.

Paul to win the money for me - I would actually say he DESERVES it! :eek: