Kara Tointon & Artem Chigvinstev Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Cheryl423 wrote: »
has Kara confirmed that she is touring ?
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1406143

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
      Forum Member
      And we've made it to part three! Congrats guys :D

I've just been reading reading all these posts and can't quite keep up either!

Yes she has confirmed as far as I know.. it's on the strictly website I believe. :D
      Forum Member
      Oh yes I noticed all of Kara's grasping of Artem's shirt at the back - it's like she's holding on for dear life, she really draws strength from him I think. And Katya eyeing up what Kara's hand is doing, when she grabbed the top of his trousers - Lol she's as nosy as we are!!
    • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,461
      Forum Member
      Woo hoo page three

Right I've now watched Friday's ITT twice more, the rumba and the show dance twice more and will shortly be watching the final final for the 6th time.

Please reassure me that this is entirely normal behaviour?

(oh and thanks for the advice starlight, my wrist/scaphoid are 100% now and I've only got some upper arm soreness, definitely nothing broken)
    • SuzieQ12SuzieQ12 Posts: 3,266
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      smile19 wrote: »
      Oh yes I noticed all of Kara's grasping of Artem's shirt at the back - it's like she's holding on for dear life, she really draws strength from him I think. And Katya eyeing up what Kara's hand is doing, when she grabbed the top of his trousers - Lol she's as nosy as we are!!

I love Katya. During the AS, I ended up going back to look at her reaction in the background because it's always hilarious. I think she's a fan. She went leaping over to Kara at the end.
      Osusana wrote: »
      Right I've now watched Friday's ITT twice more, the rumba and the show dance twice more and will shortly be watching the final final for the 6th time.

Please reassure me that this is entirely normal behaviour?

It's perfectly normal. I, too, watched the final three times last night. I watched it again when I woke up this morning and now I have iPlayer running in the background so I can watch it again :o:D
    • belgiumvotebelgiumvote Posts: 1,069
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Hello all,
      I have been feeling so down all day. I'm afraid I'll have to go on Strictly-detox Have been re-watching yesterday's performances and above all the emotions and ... well, re-watching previous dances and interviews ... i guess I'm in love with the couple... what else can I say ... I really hope they enjoy one another. I'll be holding on to this thread for dear life the first couple of days.
    • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
      Forum Member
      SuzieQ12 wrote: »
      I love Katya. During the AS, I ended up going back to look at her reaction in the background because it's always hilarious. I think she's a fan. She went leaping over to Kara at the end.

It was funny how when they win and the others come back on the stage, Katya practically breaks into a sprint at the end. She wanted to be the first to congratulate them, and no one was going to get in her way.:p:D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,419
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Pretzel wrote: »
      It was funny how when they win and the others come back on the stage, Katya practically breaks into a sprint at the end. She wanted to be the first to congratulate them, and no one was going to get in her way.:p:D

part 3 ;)

haahaa i noticed that she practically jumped on them lol
    • Smarmy MarmySmarmy Marmy Posts: 1,874
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I just watched the final back AGAIN! My hubby thinks I've gone doolally but wow oh wow, those two together are magical. I actually want to see SCD Live now. Bet I won't be able to get tickets!
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,215
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Part 3! I think I'm gonna rewatch the final AGAIN, in celebration! :D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,419
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      TylerTango wrote: »
      Part 3! I think I'm gonna rewatch the final AGAIN, in celebration! :D

you've got my kind of thinking :D
    • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,720
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Just re-watched the final again, although have to confess I did FF through the show dances.

Still great viewing.:D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
      Forum Member
      kara and artem final part one -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJmc2zUfaGc

so sorry this is taking ages- in between others wanting to use the computer, it uploading then failing to process, uploading and then being rejected for being too long - its been a bit of a nightmare!

part two on its way.....eventually!
    • SuzieQ12SuzieQ12 Posts: 3,266
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Pretzel wrote: »

Seriously, she probably would have shoved someone out of the way :p

I also noticed Natalie smacking Artem on his arse at the end :D
    • belgiumvotebelgiumvote Posts: 1,069
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      kartemfan wrote: »

so sorry this is taking ages- in between others wanting to use the computer, it uploading then failing to process, uploading and then being rejected for being too long - its been a bit of a nightmare!

A-MA-ZING DAHLING
    • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Thanks again for all the clips & pics.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
      Forum Member
      p.s. sorry that at the start its cut up a bit - i had to clip the videos down so they'd be within the 15 min youtube limit
      Forum Member

Can't thank you enough! *big hug* Repeatedly been watching the dances.. I seriously love those two!! :o
    • Cheryl423Cheryl423 Posts: 1,873
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      they have both been wonderful and given us many great memories to cherish. I can only guess at how they must both be feeling. Congrats to them both ! Let the celebrations begin....
      Forum Member
      Hello all,
      I have been feeling so down all day. I'm afraid I'll have to go on Strictly-detox Have been re-watching yesterday's performances and above all the emotions and ... well, re-watching previous dances and interviews ... i guess I'm in love with the couple... what else can I say ... I really hope they enjoy one another. I'll be holding on to this thread for dear life the first couple of days.

Agreed! Same here.. I really wish them the best of luck and hope all goes well on the romantic side of things, they are just so perfect. All Artem's PDAs just made me feel butterflies.. he probably thought sod it.. who care's if there's millions watching I adore this girl! :) I think the injury really brought this out - emotions running high all night - love that Kara also thought oh what the heck and gave him a smooch :D Also love that Brendan encouraged her.. he seemed really pleased for them despite everything. You could so feel the support they had from everyone else - Kara is just adorable you can't help but love her! Artem is now like a part of the strictly family, what with the teasing from the others - so happy he has been welcomed with open arms.
    • Wrenny-24Wrenny-24 Posts: 9,373
      Forum Member
      Hello all,

You're not the only one BV. I think we're all in this together. We're all just a wee bit in love with these two (well, probably more than just a wee bit) :o I don't think my OH really understands, but so far is being quite supportive! :cool:

I don't ever buy newspapers, so I'm dearly hoping to be able to stay on here and get snippets of info about Kara and Artem, hopefully over the next few weeks and maybe months if they are doing the tour together!

Kartemfan, I know I've probably said it at least a gazillion times, but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VIDEOS. We really would have had a less rich (sorry if that's bad grammer) experience if we hadn't had your videos to keep us going.

Try not to be too down BV. Just try and think that being on this thread and sharing Kara and Artem's (sorry folks) J
      y with us all has been a wonderful bonus. That's the way I'm looking at it!
      :)
    • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

Thank you so much , I could have cried last night .I have the whole series recorded from about week 4 .Set my recorder to record last nights and made the mistake of only putting in the numbers for the first show and forgetting the second one would have new numbers ................... So I only have the first bit and will watch the second part when you can upload it
      Thank you for saving my day !!!
    • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
      Forum Member

Thank you KF. I often prefer to see things on you tube, I keep seeing things I've missed.

Like Bruce joking to Craig 'you can tell you've never had an illegal lift' which even Craig found funny. I think Bruce is quite genuinely a Kara fan actually.;)
      Forum Member
      You know watching the show dance again.. it really is quite good :) I think the nerves for me just made it seem less so. There's so much going on it's a pretty insane routine and even Artem thought so. That lift that was missed is the one at 10:55 on kartemfan's vid.. I think it was meant to be the one they did for the salsa inbetween the legs from a cartwheel, which was risky in itself! Up until that point it was really great - the fast pace is what made it tricky in the end. AND she was injured early on - wow and she still dances like that ?!!
    • peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

Thank you, kartemfan. I really appreciate it - saves me having to jump from piece to piece to catch the best bits, as there's always a danger of catching an inadvertent joke from Brucie. Phew - you've saved me from that peril!

You really are a star for doing this. :)
    • nancy1975nancy1975 Posts: 19,686
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Popping in to say well done to a wonderful couple. I've loved them from the start, they moved up from my second favourites to my first favourites Paso week, and so pleased that the public voted very wisely on the whole series, and not just the final. The Tango and then the Rumba absolutely won it for her.

What a very brave girl she is, and Artem well, aside from that one dance we won't mention,:eek: he has been absolutely brilliant, and he deserves that trophy more than anyone this year, his choreo and work in getting Kara up to be so amazing has been extraordinary.

Enjoy the year holding the glitterball.:)
    This discussion has been closed.