Series 1 and 2 taken off YouTube?

2»

Comments

• george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    TXF0429 wrote: »
    That's a very interesting point that I hadn't considered. In S2, I do agree to a certain extent. Paul, in particular, frequently won tasks for his teams but also had a nasty streak that was all too obvious. I'm still not sure about Michelle as a finalist. Its very difficult for me to judge as I've only watched the series properly when I know that Michelle wins in the end. All I will say is that her edit takes an absolute battering during her first PMship. Watching it for the first time, I thought she was going to get fired for it, but she narrowly escapes.
    As for Series 1, I think that Ben's contributions are played down somewhat in light of his firing in Week 8. Miriam's are less so, so that her firing can be a shock, but she still could have got fired in a few tasks, in particular Week 8.

The thing that really annoyed me about Michelle (other than the Topshop episode) was the end of Episode 6, when they were on the treat and it appeared that she'd been saying horrible things about Sharon behind her back. Maybe it was just the editing, but from what we saw, I thought she was completely out of order and that that was actually tantamount to bullying. It made a bit of a difference to me that I actually really liked Sharon - she wasn't brilliant, but I think she drew the short straw a bit when it came to being PM. She put herself forward when they didn't know what the task was, and it turned out to be something completely unsuited to her - but she still did the best that she could, utilised the skills of her (very unwilling) team and they won that task. I think if Sharon had been PM on either the advertising task or the Topshop task, things could have been very different for her. We saw that the Topshop people thought that she was fantastic. I felt that Michelle (who had previously appeared to be quite friendly with Sharon) had realised that she wasn't liked and was using that to her advantage, which really annoyed me actually.

I don't think Ben could ever have won. The only task that you can actually say he did well on was the first time that he was PM on the celebrity auction task. He was in the final boardroom in Week 3, and in Week 4 if Adele hadn't walked it probably would have been either him or Sebastian with Tim and Adele in the final three, as they both were criticised on that task. He was better than Raj and Sebastian, but he had it coming. In the case of Miriam, I think Week 8 was the only task in which she could justifiably have been fired, as she did make a mistake in that task and admitted it. It shocks me how close she came to going in Week 2 as Lindsay completely stitched her up, but I guess at that point Sir Alan hadn't really had a chance to see how good she was.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    Deleted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Hiya could someone link me to any full series? i only got in to the apprentice about four series ago and i always hear good reports about the older ones!
    even through pm would be great thanks!!:)