Options

Perez : Is it uncomfortable to know he has a child?

NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Look, I know it's a show, I know that but I would have thought it was almost impossible for someone to have this much constant energy if they are"playing a game". You can't keep it up all the time surely.

Perez is constantly goading and winding people up but the anger displayed recently and the venom he spouts is really aggressive and somewhat scary.

Isn't it worrying that someone like this has a child.....a child I might add on whose life he feels no way about swearing on...."I swear on my son's life" so blasé ....

I find his demeanour disturbing.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Same here, I agree 100%
  • Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    He is a child! :p
  • Options
    snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think what we are seeing is his persona, he is probably completely different behind closed doors, and even if he isn't, it doesnt mean he can't be a good dad because he's a bit bonkers.:)
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie H..orrendous also has children and her behaviour is the vilest.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Its a pretty big leap to judge someones act, and that is all perez is in the house, with his parenting abilities. Walk a mile in his shoes and all that?
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really OP.
    But bothered by the fact he said in the DR before he went into the Secret Room that if he wasn't a father he would be completely different in the House.............,,,,,,,,,,,as if he's toned down now !! crikey !!!
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    What a judgmental and unnecessary nasty OP. Have any of the HM's with kids covered themselves in much glory? Does Katie H wanting to isolate and alienate someone and calling someone thick make you worry for her children :confused::(>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    Noush wrote: »
    Look, I know it's a show, I know that but I would have thought it was almost impossible for someone to have this much constant energy if they are"playing a game". You can't keep it up all the time surely.

Perez is constantly goading and winding people up but the anger displayed recently and the venom he spouts is really aggressive and somewhat scary.

Isn't it worrying that someone like this has a child.....a child I might add on whose life he feels no way about swearing on...."I swear on my son's life" so blasé ....

If you can try to get his child taken off him, and you and Katie Hopkins the fascist can raise him? Is this the gist of your post?
  • Options
    HypnoaliHypnoali Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snickypoo wrote: »
    I think what we are seeing is his persona, he is probably completely different behind closed doors, and even if he isn't, it doesnt mean he can't be a good dad because he's a bit bonkers.:)

Exactly.
  • Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Put it this way, I wouldn't let him babysit;-)
  • Options
    irishcykeirishcyke Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    I find it more uncomfortable that their are people stupid enough out their to find him ''entertaining''
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    snickypoo wrote: »
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Its a pretty big leap to judge someones act, and that is all perez is in the house, with his parenting abilities. Walk a mile in his shoes and all that?

Oh thank god both of you have shown some common sense remains on this forum.:)
  • Options
    Laters BabyLaters Baby Posts: 488
    Forum Member

Why do some people always have to go OTT. Why bring children into it!

I really don't feel anybody can judge how somebody is as a parent based on a 45 minute highly edited entertainment show. You don't know how he behaves with his child. Katie Hopkins comes across as a vile, goading, nasty, stuck up bitch and I'm sure her children are fine so I wouldn't worry to much about Perez.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    I'd rather have a parent who is childlike and carefree than a parent who scowls at every bit of fun and enjoyment.
  • Options
    lkherelkhere Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

TBH I think he is probably quite good with his child as he defo has story telling skill and just acts stupid so probably go down quite well with a young one...
    Still think he is a tw*t but think his child will be fine
  • Options
    glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it's not uncomfortable to know.!
  • Options
    Norn2Norn2 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well he's acting in BB, so we don't really know the real him. and i saw him on youtube with his son, and he seemed totally normal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh im getting fed up with people bringing housemates family into it, whether its Katie H Perez or whoever. We don't know what there family life is like and as long as there not abusing there families its none of our business.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Norn2 wrote: »
    well he's acting in BB, so we don't really know the real him. and i saw him on youtube with his son, and he seemed totally normal.

Stop being reasonable we are supposed to be judging him negatively as a parent based on his paid role in an edited and scripted reality tv show.:p
  • Options
    GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OT but he looks a lot like an monkey, particularly when he laughs..I didn't notice that before.
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People are often different at home and have different faces for each area of their lives. I find it sad anyone would think he was not fit to be a father from a daft tv show. Worries me more Katie Hopkins children may one day bring home ginger overweight partners !
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    irishcyke wrote: »
    I find it more uncomfortable that their are people stupid enough out their to find him ''entertaining''

As if judging a HM in a particularly unpleasant way like this thread isn't bad enough but now judging us :o I love Perez and am far from stupid :kitty:
  • Options
    Christ_DeBurgChrist_DeBurg Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    Absolutely it is. I don't think he's evil, but that's about the nicest thing I can say about him, and quite honestly whoever permitted the adoption should be sacked.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    molliepops wrote: »
    People are often different at home and have different faces for each area of their lives. I find it sad anyone would think he was not fit to be a father from a daft tv show. Worries me more Katie Hopkins children may one day bring home ginger overweight partners !

Lol i really hope her kids do.:D
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really, I think he'd be a good dad.