Jodie Marsh

lulululu Posts: 4,685
Forum Member
✭✭✭
*WARNING* do not click this link on an empty stomach http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005340660,00.html

The second pic is particulary disturbing if you 'click to enlarge'. I wouldn't be parading my ass in the papers if I had cellulite that bad. :eek:

Comments

• ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    My eyes! My EYES!

Never mind the cellulite, have you seen her conk on that second picture? :eek:

And why is she trying even more to look like Jordan?

See the 'relationship' with the ex-Corrie stripper is all over :rolleyes:
  • lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My eyes! My EYES!

OMG that *nose* dearie me someone give that slapper a slap
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    apparently, she met her "new man" *snort* at Donington Park ;) at a motorcycle event.

a bike on a bike on a bike :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    26!!!!! This is what gets me about Jodie Marsh - even with sun damage she is never 26 years old!!
  • graemecartergraemecarter Posts: 1,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My eyes! My EYES!

Can't fathom her conk in the second picutre. OH MY GOD.

I used to think that I would like to have sex with her - these pictures have changed my opinion radically.

How wrong was I
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maskmud wrote:
    26!!!!! This is what gets me about Jodie Marsh - even with sun damage she is never 26 years old!!

She's had one helluva big paper round if she is only 26 :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh my god, she looks absolutely hideous in the second pictre in particular!! look at the bags around her eyes!! and her skin in general is in an awful condition!! and that cellulite!! oh my god!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting that lulu, i feel quite smug about my little bod now ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cindyc wrote:
    Thanks for posting that lulu, i feel quite smug about my little bod now ;):D

*titter* I'm loving my nose :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    christ she should sue the surgeon that did that to her nose , do you think she likes it!?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    I'm trying not to imagine her new man eating the bit that went up her bum :eek:

Jodie says that she only dresses like that because she used to be so unhappy with her looks...but come on Jodie, anyone else who loves their body would show it off in figure hugging dresses, not in their underwear! And seriously, why would anyone want edible underwear? Sure, it might be in some weird sex thing, but it would take AGES to eat all that stuff off.

OMG I've just remembered my little sister has one of those g-strings! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Edit: Anyone seen that picture of her on holiday with the too small bikini top?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    helenj1986 wrote:
    christ she should sue the surgeon that did that to her nose , do you think she likes it!?

It reminds me of another 'famous' nose...Pinocchio :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah the bikini is abit snug around the "crack" area..i wouldnt fancy eating those sweets!
    the girl clearly hasnt an ounce of respect for herself, looking like that
    by all means, if you want to do glamour modelling then go ahead but jesus, at least take care of yourself and not look like a cheap hooker with a penchant for tango tan and dark roots and bags under your eyes you could go to NZ with!
    and the cellulite! oh sweet lord the cellulite!!!!
  • JJ2005JJ2005 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Can't fathom her conk in the second picutre. OH MY GOD.

I used to think that I would like to have sex with her - these pictures have changed my opinion radically.

How wrong was I
    I have been telling you that for weeks Graeme. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    awful pictures, awful cellulite ,exceedingly awful nose job. I've almost gone blind from those pictures, I wish she would just cover up . What amuses me is that she criticises Abi Titmuss and yet has an even worse body
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JM is totally repugnant. How cruel of the tabloid not too airbrush her crumpled thighs.

I felt paranoid in my bikini on hols but whilst I might have a booze induced ickle pot belly there's no way my thighs look like shovel noses!!!

She is a waste of space, feel angry at myself for wasting valuable seconds thinking and typing about her. GRRRRRRRRRRRR at Jodie Marsh!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok she wears too much make up and not enough clothes but the thing is I bet she is actually quite pretty naturally. That obviously exludes the nose which isn't natural. Anyone got any links to her nose before I'm sure it was better than this one.

Worryingly one of my friends got that g string for her birthday its from Ann Summers. She wore it for us but over her knickers its supposed to be a joke not to be wore in public and shown in a national newspaper!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ive seen her nose before in a magazine and in her book ( i didnt buy i flicked through in a shop lol wanted to see what the hell she could be writing about ) and it was ermm large shall we say but surely they could have done a better job than that .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cel_001 wrote:
    JM is totally repugnant. How cruel of the tabloid not too airbrush her crumpled thighs.

I felt paranoid in my bikini on hols but whilst I might have a booze induced ickle pot belly there's no way my thighs look like shovel noses!!!

She is a waste of space, feel angry at myself for wasting valuable seconds thinking and typing about her. GRRRRRRRRRRRR at Jodie Marsh!

Maybe that is them airbrushed :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    icklekermy wrote:
    yeah the bikini is abit snug around the "crack" area..i wouldnt fancy eating those sweets!
    the girl clearly hasnt an ounce of respect for herself, looking like that
    by all means, if you want to do glamour modelling then go ahead but jesus, at least take care of yourself and not look like a cheap hooker with a penchant for tango tan and dark roots and bags under your eyes you could go to NZ with!
    and the cellulite! oh sweet lord the cellulite!!!!

Your are such a bitch but my god you are so right! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    only a large paper bag put over her head would make her be attractive but then again her nose would probably poke out a hole in it
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    I'm trying not to imagine her new man eating the bit that went up her bum :eek:
    Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(:(:(:(:(:(

Edit: Anyone seen that picture of her on holiday with the too small bikini top?
    Yes, I saw it - gorgeous wasn't it? :rolleyes: :D
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry, but really there's no excuse to look that rough at the age of 26. Her bags are worse than mine and i'm 34 and have led a less glamouress life than hers and worked a lot more bloody years too, so i'm entitled to look a little ragged sometimes - lots of late nights doesn't do me too many favours either but thats my own fault...

I wondered myself the other day how she would look without make-up, probably a damn sight betther than with loads of slap on i'm sure. Jordan looks ten times better without make-up IMO. And why does Marsh look like Jordan, when she's always slating her??!!

She is obscene and vile and i can't stand her. :mad:

Edit: The late nights aren't due to rumpty tumpty either.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rough old bint. That's what 40 **** a day does for you - wrinkles galore :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    God almighty.

Glow in the dark teeth, bleached hair with 2" of roots showing, she looks like she's taken a bath in St Tropez fake tan, more cellulite than Ive ever seen in my life and a nose that Eddie the Eagle would be proud to ski jump off ....

She looks as rough as buzzards crutch. :sleep: