Options

I hate to be a killjoy

I know this is'nt about the contest at all , more about celebs renewing their profile . But say what you want about jordan (i dont like her)

But she should'nt be allowed back in , Should She ? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    mr.ianmr.ian Posts: 4,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No .
  • Options
    Pat13Pat13 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No.no.no!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly dont think I could watch if she returned to the jungle. I switch over when she even appears on tv for interviews. To me, she should be spending a lot more quality time with her children and her plastic surgery has made her ugly to look at. Why these people who were once attractive go under the knife, I dont know.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Shes making a big mistake......:rolleyes:
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She and the powers that be can do what they like but I would rather we didn't have to suffer yet another series with her boring me and all to death. Surely ITV can't be that desperate :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Distoney wrote: »
    I honestly dont think I could watch if she returned to the jungle. I switch over when she even appears on tv for interviews. To me, she should be spending a lot more quality time with her children and her plastic surgery has made her ugly to look at. Why these people who were once attractive go under the knife, I dont know.

I hope she does return just so she can force others to miss a show they like.

Least you deserve when you hate on someone for no reason.

She ever hurt you in life? No.
    Does she hate you? No.

I don't get why people dislike the girl so much.
    For the reasons you've stated, so what?
    You think she should spend more quality time with her children - I think that about many celebrities and people I know in real life... I don't go around hating them and I think most just use that one to "follow the crowd". Baaah!

The poor girl's obviously insecure and that's why she goes under the knife a lot.
    It maybe your opinion to think she's ugly but if I were you, I'd keep that to myself as it isn't very nice, is it?

If it was your daughter and the media was chasing her around 24/7 because they know she'll sell papers and magazines, I don't think you'd find it very fair and certainly would get upset by seeing people call her "ugly".

I don't understand why people hate on her and until I see reasonably explanations, I will believe you all just love to hate her and that will answer why she sells!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Billyyyyy wrote: »

Does she hate you? No.

You think she should spend more quality time with her children - I think that about many celebrities and people I know in real life... I don't go around hating them and I think most just use that one to "follow the crowd". Baaah!

The poor girl's obviously insecure and that's why she goes under the knife a lot.
    It maybe your opinion to think she's ugly but if I were you, I'd keep that to myself as it isn't very nice, is it?

If it was your daughter and the media was chasing her around 24/7 because they know she'll sell papers and magazines, I don't think you'd find it very fair and certainly would get upset by seeing people call her "ugly".

I don't understand why people hate on her and until I see reasonably explanations, I will believe you all just love to hate her and that will answer why she sells!

I never said in my post that I hated her so please read again. Yes, I am sick of the sight of her and Peter Andre both on the tv and on the newspapers crying poor me about their broken marriage.

What I also said was that she wasnt ugly until she went under the knife and I still feel the same way. When she was on IAC a few years ago, I thought she was quite a pretty girl and she actually started to grow on me.

I am sad to see her destroy her appearance and go back to her old ways nightclubbing especially when she has three young children. There are lots of other celebrities that do this but there are others in the limelight who lead ordinary lives and are proper role models to their children.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's making things worse for herself by going in there..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's making things worse for herself by going in there..

I totally agree. I think she would be better lying low for a while. We've seen and read enough of her lately.
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Billyyyyy wrote: »

Does she hate you? No.

Can't see the wood for the trees.

Bless - media chasing her around - that's what she's paid for and what she needs!

She calls all manner of people fat and ugly so I think it's only fair that others can cast the same aspersions. In fact - Jordan rarely has a nice thing to say about anyone.

If you can't understand why people are not loving La Price then as I say - you can't see the wood for the trees.

At least she's got one fan remaining I suppose. snort "poor girl" snort......
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jordan is just doing it for the money.Why ITV think she's worth her reported fee is beyond me and I can't see her being a ratings booster beyond her first appearnce, if even that.:sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    I know this is'nt about the contest at all , more about celebs renewing their profile . But say what you want about jordan (i dont like her)

But she should'nt be allowed back in , Should She ? :confused:

Its all about the moooonnnaaayyy!
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    Jordan is just doing it for the money.Why ITV think she's worth her reported fee is beyond me and I can't see her being a ratings booster beyond her first appearnce, if even that.:sleep:

Regardless of whether you like her or not, she is a big name, even more so since her split with Peter Andre and people will tune in to see if returning to the show will be her downfall like CBB was for Jade Goody. I can't see ITV paying her large fee and not having something up their sleeves in regards to her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think people who have been in before should go in again, unless it is for an hour for a task like on Big Brother, but not as a contestant.