Options

Get rid of steven mulhern

124»

Comments

• Options
    mbessexmbessex Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His lame at attempts at humor are so annoying. He's always trying to make the contestant's stupid but only makes himself look like an idiot. Hope he get's fired.

Sorry to disagree but BGMT has been fantastic this year, the live shows after BGT have been very very funny helped by some wild guests. Louis Spence and Jedward on the same night. Stephen looks likes he's having fun and it's great relaxing telly to watch and I've not laughed during 1 show for a long time. I think he really does enjoy doing the show and the relationship with the judges and Ant & Dec are great there is a whole team show going on behind the talent show. The wonkey donkey game each night has neen very funny.
    I think its a great show, not high brow by any means but very very funny.
  • Options
    mbessexmbessex Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tsura wrote: »
    Actually hes not been "dropped"!! He cant do the show as it conflicts with his ITV1 prime time saturday night show, starting in July sometime!

Stephen said he was gutted not to be doing it, but excited about his new show!

I know who if the two i'd rather see compare the live show!!
    Stephen would be far better.
  • Options
    northernslayernorthernslayer Posts: 3,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tsura wrote: »
    Actually hes not been "dropped"!! He cant do the show as it conflicts with his ITV1 prime time saturday night show, starting in July sometime!

Stephen said he was gutted not to be doing it, but excited about his new show!

i guess i shouldn't read tabloid crap! lol.
  • Options
    TsuraTsura Posts: 2,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And me. We are talking about shooting him with an AK 47 right?

Thats an appropriate joke.

Moron.
  • Options
    gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    I love Stephen, he's great. I used to love him on CITV as well.
    I have preferred some of the BGMT shows to the regular ones.
    I love the way he is with Piers.